Tulpa Food! Yay!

Guest Anonymous

Do you share special imaginary tulpa food with your tulpa(s) or just enjoy eating together?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you share special imaginary tulpa food with your tulpa(s) or just enjoy eating together?

• Yes, we have imaginary food we share and like.
    • Yes, we have imaginary food and real food we share and like.
    • No, we don't share any favorite foods, real or imaginary.
    • My tulpa(s) is/are indifferent to food and don't eat.
    • Melian, what is with the silly polls lately?

We haven't done it that often--technically, early this morning was the first time I've ever eaten in my wonderland, and I don't know about James. It was pretty nice, though, but we had "regular" food--fried chicken for me and spaghetti for him. He also drank some sort of grapefruit juice, or something. It looked a bit like wine.

James: Hello, all!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

My guys don't usually eat regularly, but sometimes someone'll generate something to munch.

Euryale and Stethen have made icecream when I've had some before, though. And we've eaten snowballs before.

Hurray for ice cream and snowballs! Lemon snowballs are the best!

[Maya: Hi Melian! When Ake eats a meal, I often generate an imaginary version of it (lifting it out of the real version), and eat it with him. We use it as a bonding exercise. Ake can also taste things we imagine, so we can share imaginary food that way too.]

Awww, that's cute!

We haven't done it that often--technically, early this morning was the first time I've ever eaten in my wonderland, and I don't know about James. It was pretty nice, though, but we had "regular" food--fried chicken for me and spaghetti for him. He also drank some sort of grapefruit juice, or something. It looked a bit like wine.

Oooh friend chicken and spaghetti, good choices!

• 9 months later...
Guest Anonymous

So I decided to revive this thread with some new food stories! My hostie and I love to share ice cream! Just last week we had this like huge craving for ice cream. So we went out to Cold Stone Creamery and got the Peanut Butter Perfection in a fudge dipped sugar cup! We got the medium sized one and added candy sprinkles! Ice cream always makes us happy! Yummy stuff!

pb_perfection_by_melianofmist-da67e18.png

I am craving ice cream so much right now that I would purposefully drown myself in a sea of ice-cream if I could. Darn you and your ways of describing food, Melian!

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Within the Mindscape, Jamie never eats any imaginary food, but he enjoys having his favorite foods and drinks when he is possessing and can actually experience consuming them in real life. Some of his favorites are Fun Dip candy, mac and cheese, French fries, chicken nuggets, Monster energy drinks, and right now, he's eagerly mentioning these fine things:

home-product.png

Basically, if it's sugary, caffeinated, or something you'd expect a five-year-old to want to eat, it's probably on Jamie's list of preferred food objects.

Unfathomable. You know, without fathom.

[align=center]I'mma build you from the ground

Til you're higher then the clouds

I can see it in your soul

If you only knew your worth

The kinda love that you deserve

Every piece of you makes me whole[/align]

Guest Anonymous

OMG Jamie and I would get along food wise! LOL Cosmic Brownies look so yummy!

There's no option for liking only real food, but you can say no to real food specifically, why? I don't think any of us have ever once eaten something in the wonderland ever. But some of us have foods we like to eat while switched. I don't know if I have a "favorite" food, because I just like things that taste good. So like, ice cream and brownies (but I have higher standards than those Little Debbie ones, that ain't real food) and chocolate is all good. I like anything good though, pizza or fruit or that sort of thing. I think it is a running theme that tulpas seem to care more for taste than health, lol. I don't switch often enough to make us eat unhealthily so I can still eat whatever I want.

I dunno what the others like though really, I'll have to ask... Okay Flan doesn't have any favorites either. She mentioned macaroni & cheese and other "good tasting foods", except she was referring to food-food unlike me lol. Good sandwiches and other meals I think. I'm sure Tewi just likes things that are good for you and don't taste particularly bad. I feel like Reisen would appreciate almost anything because she's really sensitive to the senses, so she probably likes bread as much as chocolate. Scarlet would probably like fruit and other good-for-you-stuff because she cares about being healthy. Lumi likes pizza and.. I don't know, everything he eats? He literally picks out foods that he likes when shopping so all we've got is stuff he likes to some extent, idk. If we're talking about foods we normally have access to here, broccoli macaroni & cheese is probably his favorite? And pizza?

We all like what everyone else likes taste-wise, except the two that don't care about taste. We just have different preferences among what we do like. I'm a lot more likely to eat any sweets we have around, but it's not like the others don't like them, you know? I don't think the physical body cares much what we think to some extent, 'cus it knows what it wants on an instinctual level.

Wait! Dream food is fine! We never have lucid dreams or anything but unlike in the wonderland food in dreams tastes real, so there are tons of things I would love to eat in dreams.. Look up a list of foods containing sugar for that one.

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

We don't spend a whole lot of time in the mindscape I guess; usually I just envision them in the physical world with me, and I talk to them out loud as often as I can. They gather all of their new senses through me, so when I'm eating things they can taste it, too. Sometimes we like the same things, and other times we don't. Kase is very big on eating healthy, which I rarely do between two jobs, school, and chores, while Saoirse is very much like a picky little kid in that she only ever wants pizza or PB and J sandwiches. Redd is just a glutton in general, and a real carnivore most of the time.

It's funny, reading about different tulpas' levels of interest in food and eating have made me realize that Jamie's actually more interested in (and through possession) eats more now than he did when he was alive in the timeline of his own universe. That's not to say he now has a tremendous interest in food or a large appetite by any means, but it's definitely a step up from the total lack of self-care regarding regular meals in his lifetime. His general modus operandi back then was to go a couple days without eating, powering forward with energy drinks, and then consume one relatively large meal composed of his favorite foods before returning to not eating. The reason for the habit was a mixture of forgetfulness, lack of interest, and paranoia regarding food poisoning. However, in the Mindscape, Jamie's told me that his mental illness recedes and he hardly suffers symptoms, which I assume accounts for the slight increase in food consumption.

Unfathomable. You know, without fathom.

[align=center]I'mma build you from the ground

Til you're higher then the clouds

I can see it in your soul

If you only knew your worth

The kinda love that you deserve

Every piece of you makes me whole[/align]