Is Your Tulpa Huggable?

Guest Anonymous

Is your Tulpa huggable?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Is your Tulpa huggable?

• Yes, my tulpa is totally huggable and huggy
    • No, my tulpa is certainly not huggable

Guest Anonymous

Is your tulpa huggable or not huggable? I mean some are cute and huggable and some are less so. I was just wondering!

NOTE: If you have multiple tulpas and huggability between them is a mixed bag, you can comment below. Tell us how many of them are huggable and how many are not!

Hugs are hellos for us.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

When i'm possessing the body my host will clench our arms tight to the body to give me a hug. Also, we 'hold hands' in a similar way, squeezing a fist in a quiet private moment.

Early member of a large system.  Our system questions the way the afterlife and tulpamancy interact.  We genuinely suspect that deadies can return to share the mind of the living.

Both of them are, yep...and kissable and high-fiveable, too.

Rei: more than a tulpa-she's a crisis counselor, an art therapist, a dietician, a relationship coach, a team morale expert, an athlete, an adventurer, a hawt wife, an incredible lover, an amazing mom, my best friend.

Tove: she's not a little tigress anymore! She's still the go-to gal for soccer advice and creative inspiration, especially monster design and all things cinematic...congrats on your engagement!