Does you Tulpa like the world?

Pioneer11

My Tulpa vastly prefer living inside my mind. He says that reality does not compare to imagination. He only values subjects like math and philosophy because they are abstractions, so it’s the only part of the “outside world” that it's connected to the mind, and to him by proxy. Same thing for literature.

He doesn’t like people and would not want to interact with them. He amuses himself making sarcastic remarks about my life’s routine the way people do watching TV shows. He would not enjoy being a person with everything that entails. But that may be just him.

Does your Tulpa like our world?

What are the things that your Tulpa appreciates of it?

To Tulpas: if you could chose, would you prefer to own a physical body?

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

[progress report]

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luna sees the world in a more positive light than I do, as a place filled with beauty and joy and all that fun stuff. She's also more of a people person, which is a really good thing considering I'm studying to become a psychologist. And while I'd love nothing more than for her to become physical so I could marry her and stuff, she seems reluctant because she knows it might mean we wouldn't be together anymore. To her, that's a much bigger downside than being able to interact with the world on a physical level.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

I sort of share Lumi's opinion. I love the world and everything in it. But I'm not interested in doing anything large in the physical world. My personality is almost the polar opposite of my host's, so there are things he wouldn't want to do that I'd like to try. I think it's just the subconscious idea that, at the base level, I'm just a thoughtform who was brought into another person's life, and that he should have the most influence over what path he takes with his physical form.

So, in short, yes, I do like the world for the beauty and opportunities it poses. I wouldn't want to have a physical body, because I value my host over only the small things I'd wanna do.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Guest Anonymous

Yes. But she prefers to live within the mind space and within the world of her dreamscape wonderland. Her interaction with the outside world is almost exclusively on the internet. She is aware of the world through my senses and my thoughts, but she doesn't emphasize it. Her world is the world of day dreams, dreams and mind space.

She loves my family and friends, especially the ones that accept her and talk about her and those who I care about the most. She doesn't pay attention to much else about the real world really. Well, except for movies and books. She is excited about the new Star Wars movie for instance. She and I share movies and books.

Melian: No, I like my dreamscape form. Humans deal with too much icky stuff and they get old and fat like Davie.

Yes. They all like my world. They appreciate many things. Like movies, music, etc. They don't like most of my family and friends.

~L. ♠️

I will talk for me, Hades and the girls. Hades LOVES the dark forest in which he lives, and killing herbivore hybrids to feed himself. He's a dinosaur, so he wouldn't fit in the physical world. And yes. We would all love living with L in the physical world. :D :D :D :D

~Vriska Aranea Serket Targaryen. ♦️

Shade:

World is... Intresting. It`s got alot of good people and fun stuff in it along with quite a bit of bullshit and assholes. I have a few things I want to do but nothing too big or serious.

By beeing a tulpa i get to choose when to just sit real world things out which mitigates the bad things almost completely while still giving me enough freedom to experience what i want. No i would not prefer having a physical body beeing in the same head as someone you like is really quite fun, besides having to deal with real life problems like making money and such sounds meh.

Shade is the tulpa, [stuff]=her. Her form is: pegasus mlp pony with dark grey coat and black mane and tail.

Najere: I'm answering, because I like this line of questioning.

Only for the plot articles politics interesting faucets of academic subjects. (Yes, I do like it.)

I think I answered myself ahead of time; the physical world and it's concepts, like a lot of worlds, makes me think, and I appreciate that.

To [soulbonds]: if you could chose, would you prefer to own a physical body?

Only if at least some of the other guys from in here could end up with one too. Fade is nice and all, but she would have to act as a proxy between her and them, and that might complicate my relationship with Demetrius, and that would seriously get weird. At least having my own body would mean no discomfort about fronting in the body of a lady. I wouldn't mind looking at the female body, I'll admit that, but it's much different being female.

And what kind of body are we talking about, exactly? Would it look like me? To what extent? Because I do not see any humans with purple eyes in your world. I'll assume that magic wouldn't work for me either, but there's plenty of interesting things I could participate in otherwise. And if someone non-human such as Troy were to gain a physical body, how would that work? Would he still have wings?

How. Would. The. Body. Work.

At least it would be my gender. I hope.

I could probably participate in the interesting things I can't convince Fade to take an interest as well if I had my own body. Looking at how long I've taken to answer this question, this is probably a good place to stop.

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

My tulpa enjoys the world a lot and isn't interested in fantasy worlds at all. He wouldn't pick a separate body though; he's quite happy with his spectator role.

Collectively? No. A lot of that is because he's grown up with me and has witnessed a lot of my own experiences. I have so many odd, negative experiences that if I were to tell them to people collectively, it'd sound like I was lying. It's pretty hilarious, could probably write a book on it. That being said, it's influenced how he feels towards people and our world in general.

He thinks it's impressive how humans can create things with their hands. Also, he's starting to care for plants and animals more because of me I'm pretty sure. Funny story. Once during a bio lab class our professor wanted us to pour acid rain on the plants we had just planted to see if they would die. (??????) Me thinking that was really dumb, I just took my plant home, changed its soil and watered it everyday. My tulpa picked on me at first and didn't understand why I had gone through all that effort, but I guess he saw how much I cared for those kinds of things and it grew on him.

I'm not too comfortable with directly quoting my tulpa quite yet, but he says yes. Basically, since I'm so busy between all of my hobbies and school and whatnot I don't give as much attention to him as a should. While he understands this, he thinks it would be more practical if I could come home to his support in person. That, and he feels that his reassurance would be more effective.

-Does your Tulpa like our world?

Mostly yes, she just doesn't like dirty or chaotic environments.

-What are the things that your Tulpa appreciates of it?

Dark weather, nature, video games, metal music, exotic food.

-To Tulpas: if you could chose, would you prefer to own a physical body?

Of course

Tulpa: Real

Host: Vince