NeoGC

Guest applesauce99

Sounds awesome, dude, keep it up.

I haven't seen that movie...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww that sounds so sweet! I'm glad you two are spending quality time together, and she might be trying to learn to communicate vocally now, and that's definitely exciting. I'm happy for both of you :).

Ré – Day 27

3:11 PM – 4:21 PM

Beforehand, I utilized Blink’s induction mp3 to help myself concentrate. Although it totally wasn’t what I was expecting, it sort of worked! I definitely felt more focused and relaxed.

After the 25 or so minute file, I entered the usual field. R looks a bit bummed out. Not terribly sad or depressed, but a little bit irked. I went up to her. “Hi, Re.” I greeted her. I immediately noticed her mood. “…It’s about my whole dilemma with us, isn’t it? I won’t lie…I’ve been really conflicted…” I sighed. “But, I’m beginning to understand that I just need to trust both you and myself. I have trust issues, I know. I’m truly sorry, Ré.” I hugged her, and saw that she hugged back.

She nodded, understanding. I smiled back, and although I can’t remember if I said it out loud, I’m sure I was probably thinking it: “Thank you.”

So, after that, we both walked around, laid around, did whatever for a while, just talking about anything that came to mind.

This actually went on for longer than I expected to. I remember us walking to the beach and sitting on the shore, looking out at the water, talking. Maybe it was because of how focused I was, but I found it, unlike other times, very easy to visualize her appearance…namely her face and hair that give me so much trouble and other small details.

After a while, I came up with a good idea. I imagined 2 small respirators.

“These will let us breathe underwater. The water itself is spring water, so we shouldn’t have any problems with sight. C’mon!” I gave one to her, and one to me, and I dived into the water. I saw that Ré really was taking her time coming in, as if it were really cold or something. “Aw ,c’mon! It’s not cold, I promise!”

Eventually, she made her way in, and the water temperature seemed to have her unfazed. “See? I told ya so!” I said to her. Afterwards, we dived into the water and looked around at what lied below. Fish, flora and fauna, etc. And finally we dove up and I made a raft where we got up onto and rested while floating onto the water. I talked to her more about everything going on recently. From school beginning to how unbelievably sore my joints have felt the past couple days.

Finally, when we got back to the shore (I think I imagined a motor boat or something to get there?) Ré put her hat back on (You can’t swim with a beret!) And we walked back to in front of the tree. After a little more small talk and one last hug, I told her goodbye, and said I’d be back soon.

This sets a new record for longest continuous session. I don’t know why, but I really like this session. Very laid-back. :>

Listen to my story. This may be my last chance.

Ré - Day 28

Did not force due to school, moving houses, and homework, keeping me overall busy.

Ré Day 29

3:20 PM - 4:04 PM

As soon as I got home, I went right to my bed and got to things. After quite some time of feeling relaxed (Which, right after school, feels GREAT.) I got into the field. Before walking in however, I imagined my little starting area (That works like a 'link' of sorts between places) having little shelves and white crystallic-looking plants and whatnot. Tried to make it more like an actual room and less like a blank, white empty space.

Ré stood in front of me, smiled and waved. I walked up to her and I talked to her about my day while we sat down. After quite awhile of me just talking about whatever was on my mind, I stood up, and said we should have a snack. I visualized the brown wooden basket, and I saw Re had gotten a blanket. We sat down and had pie (It was cherry. :P) and hot Tea while just socializing and enjoying an afternoon snack.

After that, I cleaned everything up and told her goodbye, but then, decided to bring her with me through the door. It could be that perhaps this may help interaction outside of forcing if I do this...or it could mean nothing. Who knows?

Ré - Day 28

Did not force due to school, moving houses, and homework, keeping me overall busy.

Ré Day 29

*snip*

I'm rather convinced by now that Re is reaching full sentience at a fast rate, congratulations Neo, I'm proud of you both. If only you could escape the martr- Anyways, I hope to see great things from you two, and if you haven't already, maybe try working on imposition soon?

*oraginal signiture dnt stl plz*

Lazy forcer extraordinaire. Also _lewd.

I'm rather convinced by now that Re is reaching full sentience at a fast rate, congratulations Neo, I'm proud of you both. If only you could escape the martr- Anyways, I hope to see great things from you two, and if you haven't already, maybe try working on imposition soon?

Sounds good, but I'd kinda like her to be able to speak before I get into that stuff...

I still get the hunch that her actions are my own doing, and not on her own...but it's probably my own lack of confidence or paranoia.

Day 29

10:30 PM to 11:01 PM

A lot's been going on in my life right now. School tiring me the heck out (Muscle soreness...) and me trying to finish a pet project I've been working on and off for the past 2 years...around bedtime, I did lay down and force, spending some time with Re, but it seems like it was very much hard to stay awake. I talked with her a bit about my day, and told her I'd have to go to sleep...I said goodnight and farewell, as I hugged her and left..

Day 30

10:32 PM to 11:11 PM

Pretty much the same thing as yesterday, to be quite honest. Albeit a bit longer session. Re and I had some tea while we talked. :)

However, I can't help that I'm neglecting her a bit, only forcing half-asleep, almost, and being so occipuied...makes me feel sorta sad. :C

I do narrate during, to, and from school, however. So, I suppose it's better than nothing...

Ré Day 31

12:01 PM to 12:34 PM

Today was a short and sweet session. Not to mention it definitely had its interesting points. I entered the field and saw Ré, as happy as could be. I greeted her, and chatted a bit. After some time passed by, I said, "I bet going to the same place all the time can be a bit boring, can't it?"

I thought about where we could go for a change, and finally, my mind settled on a destination. I envisioned a door in front of us with a subway sign on top, and I took her by the hand and walked through.

We entered into a subway station quite similar to the ones I encountered during my trip last summer to NYC. We walked up the stairs in front of us, and ended up on a sidewalk, surrounded by apartments and small shops. There was a park area in front of us, so we made our way there, And sat down on a bench.

We examined our surroundings. Skyscrapers littering the background, a waterway of sorts in front of us, leading to a harbor which from there lead into the ocean, of course. A big bridge stretched over the waterway, with glass windows and ceilings enclosing the bridge. I saw an ice cream vendor in the corner of the park and told Re that we shouls go get some.

We approached the vendor.

"Ahhhh, who's this? Your girlfriend? Hahaha..." he remarked.

"Uhh...no. Just a friend. Haha..." i replied.

"What'll it be, kid?"

I thought about what kind of ice cream I wanted before finally settling on Mint chocolate chip. I asked Ré what she wanted, and vanilla popped into my head before I could even think about it. It was immediate. It felt foreign somehow. Maybe that was her? Anyway, we got our ice cream, i payed for it, and we sat down and ate.

It seems Ré has the ability to eat faster than I can ( and I do eat kinda fast...habit i'm trying to break..) but we talked, finished our ice cream, and walked back to the door, and to the field.

I talked with her a tiny bit, then hugged her and said farewell. This was a nice change of setting and scenery. :)

Grats. I'm only a few days into my forcing, and I think I'm going to try out some of your methods. I particularly like the VR room scenario, though I'll prolly refer to it as a holodeck or something equally nerdy.

Me: Hey, say something for this thread!

Koharu: Yay, cupcakes!

mfw there are no cupcakes. Sentience? Yes. Brilliance? Ehh...

I asked Ré what she wanted, and vanilla popped into my head before I could even think about it. It was immediate. It felt foreign somehow. Maybe that was her?
When something pops up in your mind before you can even piece together anything on a conscious level, it's a subconsciously induced thought, and 99% likely from your tupper (or your so-called "id", to a less likely extend). It's a great way to know whether or not it's subconscious; if it's instant, it's not your conscious doing.