Personality types of creator and his/her tulpae

Purlox

What is your MBTI type?  

440 members have voted

1. 1. What is your MBTI type?

This is interesting... INTJ and INTP are by far the rarest personality types (~3%), however, on this forum, it seems like they are by far the most common. I wonder if there is something about these types that makes us more curious about psychological experimentation.

For the record, I'm an INTP.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm an INFJ; it honestly makes a lot of sense to me. I'm sure it's a bit zodiac, but whatever; there's probably more than a grain of truthful insight in these results. I will try to remember to ask Pinkie to take the test later.

Honestly, however, I feel that some of these questions require too much life experience for the average tulpae to answer.

Socializing in the workplace? How many tulpae have their own dayjobs?

Besides, how can you measure introversion/extraversion when you're not able to vocally communicate with others? Does internet interaction count as extraversion?

Also, how the hell do they know historical figures' types? Mine says Aristophones was an INFJ, but I rather doubt he took the test....

Edit: yeah, I'm gonna call shenanigans on this working on tulpae.

1, 2, 3, 17, 25, 32, 37, 44, 47 and 66 seem to be outside of a tulpa's experience. That alone makes almost 15% of the tulpae's test responses virtually useless.

I'm not saying it means we can't measure or analyze tulpae's personalities; I just don't think these questions have any relevance to tulpae.

In the likely event that I post something strange or foolish, please read my name again.

Tulpae: Pinkie Pie, D-Pad

Birthday: October 15th, 2012, November ??, 2012

Form: Mares

Stage/progress: Sentient, internal communication, extreme emotion sharing

This is interesting... INTJ and INTP are by far the rarest personality types (~3%), however, on this forum, I GUESS EVERYONE LIKES TO GO "IM SUPA SPESHUL GAIS, LOOKIE LOOK IM INTJ/INTP MIXED INTO ONE.

IM ACTUALLY A GENIUS!

Fix`d

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

Honestly, however, I feel that some of these questions require too much life experience for the average tulpae to answer.

Socializing in the workplace? How many tulpae have their own dayjobs?

Besides, how can you measure introversion/extraversion when you're not able to vocally communicate with others? Does internet interaction count as extraversion?

Edit: yeah, I'm gonna call shenanigans on this working on tulpae.

1, 2, 3, 17, 25, 32, 37, 44, 47 and 66 seem to be outside of a tulpa's experience. That alone makes almost 15% of the tulpae's test responses virtually useless.

I'm not saying it means we can't measure or analyze tulpae's personalities; I just don't think these questions have any relevance to tulpae.

Yes, some of the questions aren't applicable and I chose a bad test where you can't skip some questions. Sorry for that.

Introversion/Extraversion can be measured no matter the way the person is talking be it in reality, on the internet or in your head. So I don't see a problem there.

Yes, some of the questions aren't applicable and I chose a bad test where you can't skip some questions. Sorry for that.

Introversion/Extraversion can be measured no matter the way the person is talking be it in reality, on the internet or in your head. So I don't see a problem there.

I think the perceived risks and rewards of interactions change considerably depending upon type of communication, especially considering the comfort of internet anonymity.

In the likely event that I post something strange or foolish, please read my name again.

Tulpae: Pinkie Pie, D-Pad

Birthday: October 15th, 2012, November ??, 2012

Form: Mares

Stage/progress: Sentient, internal communication, extreme emotion sharing

I think the perceived risks and rewards of interactions change considerably depending upon type of communication, especially considering the comfort of internet anonymity.

It's not just about risk and reward, you are still introverted or extroverted even if you choose to be more or less social in certain situation.

Guest Anonymous

Mai is an ESTP, which makes her personality type the complete opposite of Sariah's. Interesting.

I am an INTJ.

Kayleigh is an ESFP. I guess that's not so surprising, having a tulpa whose personality complements that of the host (or clashes at times, when you consider opposite personality + stubbornness).

Alex is an ISTJ, so we're fairly similar, just one letter off from each other.

Link is an ENFJ; I don't really see much correlation between ours, with two letters different.

What I find interesting is how we all scored differently, despite my tulpae being products of my subconscious. In fact, Alex and I are the only ones who even scored similarly. I also find it interesting how, out of the four of us, exactly two of us have each letter (with the exception of J-P, where Kayleigh got P but the rest of us got J).

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)