Bizarre "Art" by Alice

NoneFromHell

Eh..you're going to need some background information on this. One of the things I do as a forcing exercise is to let Alice draw pictures, using my hands in a form of collaborated possession (with regular possession it would take a lot longer, so we go for a mixed thing just for drawing stuff). Some people on the IRC talked about different drawing software, and I figured it would be fun to try out how well Alice would handle to draw this way (with a mouse), and even more fun to see how you guys feel about this pictures.

I should probably mention that the stuff she draws is....kind of weird and far from being good at anything, so expect drawings you may don't want to attach to your fridge.

weirdart.thumb.png.d3fc89476b0e372abe034dd9300242bc.png

I want to say something aswell. This is like the very first drawing I did on the pc, and I feel that it doesn't look too bad, but you should feel free to discuss it in any way you like, I don't mind a few harsh words.

(Edit: Maybe I'm going to scan a few handdrawn ones)

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

This is actually kind of interesting to look at. Not a display of technical skill, of course, but still somewhat interesting to me eye. May I ask if there was anything particular on Alice's mind in the process of making this? Or was she just moving about the canvas without a care?

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

Guest Anonymous

Eh..you're going to need some background information on this. One of the things I do as a forcing exercise is to let Alice draw pictures, using my hands in a form of collaborated possession (with regular possession it would take a lot longer, so we go for a mixed thing just for drawing stuff).

Cool! You are describing exactly what Davie and I do! Only we call it "channeling,""blending" and "collaboration" rather than "collaborated possession."

I think Alice has on interesting style!

May I ask if there was anything particular on Alice's mind in the process of making this? Or was she just moving about the canvas without a care?

Something inbetween. This time she started to create something facelike, but ended up changing her mind at some point during the process (mostly because it didn't looked facelike enough.) Regulary she often starts drawing without knowing what she wants to draw.

Ha, your reactions are pretty suprising to me, I will post more, starting with the already existing hand drawn one.

Okay, I'm finished with scanning, resizing and uploading the images. I'm going to post them in chronological order. (Side Note: She likes to sign her pictures with JoJo)

WEWLyCA.png

OfmQZpp.png

H2ecsj5.png

0OUHcoE.png

This one here is by far my favourite:

uZgwWfh.png

7vIByBe.png

goo990u.png

KLbRu9i.png

KEBHtss.png

UoAjYoz.png

Wfs9mjN.png

1iDfWRv.png

eRvk92u.png

DkkOYXN.png

fYaOriV.png

7q8hTSX.png

aZfkI1X.png

dc5mxto.png

DK305bK.png

Guest Anonymous

I like the swirly loopy lines! These are really cool! The theme of eyes or a single eye is very interesting. :-)