LGBT Tulpamancers

RTGT

Just something interesting I've noticed:

Why is it that LGBT people feel the need to separate themselves into their own special areas/places/(threads) rather than integrating with the rest of society?

You become the outcasts of society because you cast yourselves out, not because the rest of society does so.

The reason we can't put our differences aside and just be "regular people" is because the LGBT crowd is not willing to do so. (They intentionally segregate themselves based on their sexual orientation.) -- Then they complain that society doesn't accept them when it's them that don't accept society...

The point of LGBT+ is that love exists everywhere, regardless of who you are or what you are. So we can be all these things, bi, gay ore ace, and still be equal. So yes, we are separated by how we identify, but we are pulled together by LGBT+. Plus we kinda have to separate ourselves from society for our own safety.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have to "separate themselves", by which you mean point out a fact about themselves, to get the attention of others like them so they can feel safer because the world is obviously not a safe place for them alone, right? I know why you think that they're making the problem by 'making a big deal about it' but that ain't the whole story. Also the LGBT movement is still kinda new I think so they're gonna be talking about it for a while. I think the world is starting to accept it more... I mean, it is dangit, even if some people stubbornly refuse - but it's getting better, so soon they won't have to "separate themselves" aka act like they're different anymore.

Like, I get why that sounds like a bad thing. But being quiet and trying to fit in definitely did not help LGBT people in the past.

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Guest Anonymous

Why didn't the blacks in the south just stay quiet and accept segregation and discrimination in the 1960s? They segregated themselves right? (sarcasm) Why bother with the Civil Rights Movement? (sarcasm) I see no reason for this attempt by the LGTB folks to be recognized by society at all (sarcasm). Why they were welcome in federal jobs and the military right? (sarcasm) There was no discrimination in employment and housing for them (sarcasm). They was no institutionalized discrimination and prejudice against LGBT anywhere in our culture, they were free to be who they are without fear (sarcasm).

Just something interesting I've noticed:

Why is it that LGBT people feel the need to separate themselves into their own special areas/places/(threads) rather than integrating with the rest of society?

You become the outcasts of society because you cast yourselves out, not because the rest of society does so.

The reason we can't put our differences aside and just be "regular people" is because the LGBT crowd is not willing to do so. (They intentionally segregate themselves based on their sexual orientation.) -- Then they complain that society doesn't accept them when it's them that don't accept society...

These are probably the most ignorant, bigoted statements I have seen in a very long time.

I'm asexual, although I'd also classify myself as heterosexual since I'm a male who primarily seeks out relationships with females.

That means you're hetero-romantic. Romantic orientation and sexual orientation are different things.

1. What is your sexuality? Graysexual (asexual spectrum) pansexual, aromantic

2. What is your gender? Agender or genderfluid, whichever you prefer.

3. Is your sexuality/ gender important to you? Not especially.

Though I do have an agenda that everyone refer to each other in gender neutral terms. Heh. Also I have issues with trans culture and exclusion of non-binary and non-transition people.

4. Are any of your tulpas LGBT+? Gaster 8 is completely ace and aromantic. Asgore is bisexual, but has a preference for ladies.

Rain, a big muscley guy, expressed some interest in trying on a female body last night.

I don't see how a tulpa could be transgender, though, seeing as they can change their forms easily. I guess since he was originally male that maybe counts?

Amberwing might be considered bi curious or open to dating girls, at least.

Alphys is at least biromantic in canon, (possibly bisexual, possibly just lesbian) but I don't know that my Alphys is. She's nearer the ace spectrum, I believe.

And my new griffin character, well, it's too early to tell much about him.

Woodwindwhistler on www.asexuality.org

The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings. -Eric Hoffer

"We can never achieve perfection, but maybe we can approach it asymptotically. Never give up on plugging in those numbers!" ~Me

You don't get harmony when everybody sings the same note. –Doug Floyd

My poetry: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5qMnL2tDkJYOGNhLW4tRHFHa0E&usp=sharing

Hey! So Gennie is fairly sexual and is leans mostly towards women. She identifies as female but leans towards the masculine spectrum on some things, but is almost full fem otherwise. She's happy where she is gender and sexuality wise.

I'm more demi sexual and I'm fairly bi sexual but also leans towards women, just not as much as Gennie. I'm genderqueer but prefer female pronouns and leans fem. I'm also fairly happy with my sexuality and gender. I'm also transgender since I am on HRT and stuff.

Been together since childhood. We're a team!

Why didn't the blacks in the south just stay quiet and accept segregation and discrimination in the 1960s? They segregated themselves right? (sarcasm) Why bother with the Civil Rights Movement? (sarcasm) I see no reason for this attempt by the LGTB folks to be recognized by society at all (sarcasm). Why they were welcome in federal jobs and the military right? (sarcasm) There was no discrimination in employment and housing for them (sarcasm). They was no institutionalized discrimination and prejudice against LGBT anywhere in our culture, they were free to be who they are without fear (sarcasm).

Than can be explained easily.

People is vocal

The more they feel or be actually opressed the more they will act and talk against it

And you used that beautiful word: "Fear"

People, all people has constantly feel fear about being called racist, ignorant, bigot, facist, hater, cis scum, whitey, cumskin, whatever you can imagine that can be used to hurt, even physically. So they enable those things you said to not being segregated in the community by those who agreed and because all of them are correct in the first place, no comment there.

The problem is when this fear is used by the minorities (knowingly it or not) and it is used blatantly to get things that maybe works with sentiments but not so much in another topic like economics.

In engineer terms, if you want the best optimum combination of supplies, adding more restriction is not going to improve it. Maybe you can get the same optimum(in case that the restriction is meaningless to the objective), but it's more probably that is not going to be the case.

This fear is actually a big thing, no one talk about it but anyone can feel it, even LGBT. Mostly of the time it's a good because people it's more polite in fear to not be mean with others in real life, common sense, you name it. But when things don't meet a limit and everyone use their free speech to try to get things they want, what are you suppose to do? Can you oppose them? If you used that free speech to share the opposite idea, this day it's called Hate Speech. And "hate speech is not free speech" right?

Most of minority groups said that they can't be racist, homophobic, misogynist etc because they are the oppresed... and they don't like to feel that fear. See? curious.

Politics years ago was about benefiting the majority, now it's all about the minority and you get publity ashamed if you don't agreed with it.

And guess what, that fear it's reaching more and more places everyday... and economics matters doesn't work with feelings, but with the optimum. And if the economy fails, every single individual fails with it. It's just a matter of time. No one can stop it now.

These are probably the most ignorant, bigoted statements I have seen in a very long time.

This is what I mean

Now, when I'm a bout to click "Post Reply", I can feel it, the fear rotting inside.

Than can be explained easily.

People is vocal

The more they feel or be actually opressed the more they will act and talk against it

And you used that beautiful word: "Fear"

People, all people has constantly feel fear about being called racist, ignorant, bigot, facist, hater, cis scum, whitey, cumskin, whatever you can imagine that can be used to hurt, even physically. So they enable those things you said to not being segregated in the community by those who agreed and because all of them are correct in the first place, no comment there.

The problem is when this fear is used by the minorities (knowingly it or not) and it is used blatantly to get things that maybe works with sentiments but not so much in another topic like economics.

In engineer terms, if you want the best optimum combination of supplies, adding more restriction is not going to improve it. Maybe you can get the same optimum(in case that the restriction is meaningless to the objective), but it's more probably that is not going to be the case.

This fear is actually a big thing, no one talk about it but anyone can feel it, even LGBT. Mostly of the time it's a good because people it's more polite in fear to not be mean with others in real life, common sense, you name it. But when things don't meet a limit and everyone use their free speech to try to get things they want, what are you suppose to do? Can you oppose them? If you used that free speech to share the opposite idea, this day it's called Hate Speech. And "hate speech is not free speech" right?

Most of minority groups said that they can't be racist, homophobic, misogynist etc because they are the oppresed... and they don't like to feel that fear. See? curious.

Politics years ago was about benefiting the majority, now it's all about the minority and you get publity ashamed if you don't agreed with it.

And guess what, that fear it's reaching more and more places everyday... and economics matters doesn't work with feelings, but with the optimum. And if the economy fails, every single individual fails with it. It's just a matter of time. No one can stop it now.

This is what I mean

Now, when I'm a bout to click "Post Reply", I can feel it, the fear rotting inside.

You have a solid point. And although you are in a way talking against LGBT or other such groups (at least it can be interpreted like that) it is comments like these which don't offend me. You state a point, you back it up. You don't actively attack someone, which is what others would and have done in the past. You're not trying to be offensive, you're just explaining your views.

The opposite is what some of my classmates do. There is a small group of people in my class which disagree with religion. A valid point if you explain it. But they just throw out slurs like religion is cancer

So, despite your views, I applaud your bravery to stand by your views and explain them to people who are unlikely to see the same way. I agree with parts and disagree with others, but because of how solidly you have formed your answer, it is hard to argue against, so I'm not going to bother.

Also, thank you for everyone who came out on this thread. Telling people who you are inside may be easier than telling someone face to face, but so are spewing hate comments, so thank you for risking having your identity challenged anonymously on this thread, although to be honest I didn't expect any particularly vulgar hate comments. From what I've seen this is a nice community. But thank you, nonetheless. It feels good to be part of a community with people who are in the same minority as me and I can relate to. With a forum about Tulpas, a very personal creation, it makes sense for people to be confident enough to open up personally to others in the community (with in reason, of course. Internet safety is a big problem)

[Tri] Virtually everyone in here is female, agender, or demi-girls in a body that was assigned male. Transitioned a few years ago, which has been for the better.

Most of us are lesbians or pan-sexual. Some here are asexual or grey-A.

All of this includes tulpas and hosts (host is a subsystem).

Funny thing is that being transgender is intimately wrapped around our plurality. The two cannot be separated. One of the contributors to the original split in childhood was gender dysphoria. S, the original, couldn't take it as well as the new girl who split from her, Hail, who then switched places. The rest of us were made by daydreaming to escape in the time between self-realization of being trans and being able to transition and the early transition stages.

As for why oppressed groups group together, it is because we need support from people who share the same or similar struggles. The world is cruel, and sometimes the only thing we can do is make our own communities and take care of each other, and protect each other by gathering in number. These communities develop a culture as well. The reason these communities don't go away nor do they want to is because the struggles are not over, the bigotry is alive, and because a lot of people in them don't really want to lose the cultural elements developed in the community by assimilating.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

Yeah, I'm LGBT. I'm DMAB and feminine non-binary (she/her pronouns please). Been on feminizing hormones for a couple years. I'm mostly into guys, but there have been a couple women and NBs I've had a thing for. I'm quite sexually open, with plenty of experience. I've explored my fair share of kink, and have had a couple long-term Master/pet relationships. I'm also comfortably polyamorous (presently in three serious relationships, with a couple casuals on the side). It's been a hell of a long road getting comfortable in my own body and sexuality, but I'm glad I've made it this far.

Is it important? Well, sex isn't a centerpiece of my life or anything, but yeah, it's part of who I am.

Lotus says:

I'm a guy. That was part of Anti's template for me and I've never felt the need to deviate. I'm not a very sexual creature, and I don't really feel sexual or romantic enough to say I have a preference. Strictly speaking I guess I don't really qualify as LGBT? But living in the mind I do, I of course call myself a very strong ally.

Physicist, mathematician, philosopher.

Vessel of uncountably many passions.

Tulpa: Lotus Ponens.

I'm mainly sexually attracted to the opposite gender, but I can love people regardless of their gender, and I am sexually attracted to whomever I love, if that makes any sense. Guess that makes me pansexual.

My toop is bisexual. He has shown an equal amount of interest in both men and women.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.