How'd you find Tulpa.info?

Saw a random video about Tulpas explaining what they were, realized I had a Tulpa of my own (Nora), joined the subreddit, and eventually found the forum.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

🤔 I guess I missed this topic. Could have sworn I responded. Maybe I said elsewhere. 

I think I heard the name in a D&D game I was watching and I was like "weird, I wonder what that word is or if it's just a proper name." A Google search later I pop into here. 🤷‍♂️

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

First it was I talking to myself in a chat room with two accounts with two different personalities (not tulpa, like actors). And ran into china's tulpa community. Then, by further research I get here :).

• 1 month later...

i saw some twitter post from either Tech Insider or Verge (probably tech insider). And i was like WTF is this stuff it seem believable and me being stuck in quarantine for over a year I was like maybe I should lets check it out FOR SCIENCE  for curiosity and if it is really possible to do and who can do it. And learn from i think wiki or it was a link that i found Tulpa.info

• 1 month later...

watched a yotube video about tulpa.io and made a mistake and typed in tulpa.info and thats how i got here 

Host: if you see green letters its H,Blue is my soulbond Human!tale sans and normal black and white is me the host : )