Pleeb

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Well, my friend told me when one of our friends was having trouble because she unknowingly had what we call a natural tulpa, so he told me about them and what they can do, and the thought of being able to become anything I wanted within my mind, leaving my body if I really wanted to, and the ability to literally see Dragons in my room spurred me into transforming one of the characters of my Spore series, Arcanus Doombringer into a tulpa. After much chaos and my friend and I's own research on other sides, discovering Tulpamancy breakthroughs, and writing a large guide on the practice of Tulpamancy, my friend, Saint suggested that I share the sweat and labor that is my guide on here, and now we're here.

Hi, I like reading guides.

I also write guides; check out my guide here:
Tulpamancy: Guide into the Strange and Wonderful

authorthingy(galaxysandhorizontal).png.63180e0a60be1f3e36943e24d1a92189.png

Twin Peaks, season 3. As you may know the serie mentions the term "tulpa" and several characters are in fact tulpas. They are more manufactured and autonomous doubles of existing characters of the show, though.

I already knew the word tulpa from reading Alexandra David-Neel when I was younger. I googled the term and found this site. I was amazed.

This has convinced me eventually to "create" a tulpa ("bring to consciousness" seems more appropriate than "create"), one of the best decisions I have ever made. It was three months ago. Thank you David Lynch and THANK YOU SO MUCH all of you here on Tulpa.info !!!

Hi, I'm Zia, foolish captain of the Giant Wing system. Vādin is my tulpa.

• 1 month later...

In high school 2000 -2004 i Read a case study about some collage students who attempted to create a tulpa back in the 1970s. Fast forward to Dec 4 2017 i typed "what is a tulpa" into Google and i found you guys

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After unexpectedly finding myself in need of information about plurality, I was looking for relevant Facebook groups to join. A DID group said in its description, "this group is not for tulpas or system-hopping". So that gave me a term to Google.

Maggie David (she or they, birthday June 4)