Pleeb

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

If I recall correctly, I found an old, locked thread on this forum I'm a part of while searching for something else. The name caught my attention, I read the first bit of it, and looked up more on the material. I found this site then, about a year ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Found it from 8chan, on a thread where some guy suddenly appeared and started talking about psycho-anima. I got curious, and after a few searches I came here!

Khronos, a small Elf, and another friend. 

I came here from ld4all, where I had found the CALD thread (character assisted lucid dreaming), which was to this point the closest thing to tulpas I knew. I had had an interest in dream characters for a long time, and the idea of making permanent characters was something that really fascinated me.

• 2 weeks later...

I came here from ld4all

Nice, I used to be an avid user of the website.

I learned of tulpa.info by first being turned onto tulpae by the creepypasta I'm sure everyone's heard about, being read by MrCreepypasta on youtube. I listen to him occasionally while doing homework at night, trying to get my horror fix.

The idea mulled around in my head for months, until I legitimately became interested, and then it was all just a quick Google search away, and this was the best website I could find.

• 4 weeks later...

I was watching a video about tulpas(a very over blown one if you know what i mean :p) they were talking about how a tulpa could psychologically tear you appart and all that kind of nonsense and I was like "well, that sounds very interesting" after looking for more information about it I realized that there were only creepypastas and horror stories about them, until I stumbled across this forum and I started to educate myself more about the tulpae phenomenon and realized that they are not what I tought they were before finding this information coming from real "hosts" who were sharing their experiences and trying to help other to develop a tought form

I was watching a video about tulpas(a very over blown one if you know what i mean :p) they were talking about how a tulpa could psychologically tear you appart and all that kind of nonsense and I was like "well, that sounds very interesting" after looking for more information about it I realized that there were only creepypastas and horror stories about them, until I stumbled across this forum and I started to educate myself more about the tulpae phenomenon and realized that they are not what I tought they were before finding this information coming from real "hosts" who were sharing their experiences and trying to help other to develop a tought form

What in the world? What video were you watching? O.o

Glad you found the forum, it's good to know it's not all spooky stories and fiction when you search for tulpa info.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

when you search for tulpa info.

Especially if you put a dot inbetween "tulpa" and "info" instead of a space.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

I first heard of the concept of tulpa from one of my favorite creepypasta stories, titled

. Though it's an absolutely horrid representation of them, i understood they'd be different than in that story, because creepypasta things are almost never based completely on fact. So i decided to research more into it, and found tulpa. info's main page where Kiahdaj's guide was. Having attempted to create an 'imaginary friend' not too long prior, i figured this would be a great help with that, so i tried it out.

Sounds like megazoark was watching the same video i was, the one i linked above. Kovie absolutely hates that story, it scares her to hell. So, i haven't watched it since.

"The number of minds in the universe is one."

- Erwin Schrodinger

Kovie, they or she. 7yo, mentally 19. active.

Vyx, they or he. 7yo, mentally 17. active.

Axen, they or he. age unknown, mentally 26. occasionally active.

Sanu, any pronouns. 5yo, mentally ageless. mostly inactive.

Leo, he/him. 6yo, mentally 21. inactive.