Slipper's Art Thread

Slipper

*** 2023 Edit: Currently not taking requests! Sorry, I just get a bit stressed out from them and take on more than I think I can handle. I still plan on sharing comics and doodles of my own tulpa from time to time! The rest of this post was made a long time ago.***

----------

Hello! After about a year of stalking these forums, I finally made an account. One of the things I always wanted to do was to open a "Draw Your Tulpa" thread. I'm not great at drawing, but its something I love doing. 

I've attached a 20~ minute sketch of a cartoon version of me, to give you an idea of my abilities. Your image will probably turn out better since I get pretty bored at drawing myself so much. The only rules I really have is no nudity or sexual stuff. It's just really awkward and all that. Also I'm sorry but I'm horrible at drawing realistically, so expect cartoon or anime style stuff. 

*** What I Need From You: A good description and/or an image. Plus a small description of a pose or their personality. I don't want them to be out of character, especially if you're going to be using this to force a lot.

I may or may not do your request if I don't think I can make it decent. I know a lot of you guys have very interesting and creative appearances and I rarely venture outside of my comfort zone. However I will try to draw them/you if I can. :)  Also, if you want it as a background for your computer or phone, just tell me.

If I mess up something, please tell me in a nice way and I'll fix it if possible.

Sorry if this post is kind of a mess, this is my first time posting so... yeah.

Sample-Me.jpg.6994cd06e84fcfc251049d441e37966f.jpg

Edited by Slipper
Currently not doing commissions!

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

Art Thread

Progress Report

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm by FAR a good artist, but hey at least I enjoy it. 

Might want to fix that.

Other than than, hello! We aren't going to ask you  to draw Meti since she's totally nonhuman so it's a bit much to ask, but hi!

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

Well, it's good I don't want quality art of myself. Just simple sketches. Or impressionist stuff. I'm over six feet tall if I stand on my hind legs, my mane and tail are soft and full, and the below images capture the basics. Oh, Sorry. Yeah, I don't have any images of me wearing clothes.

https://community.tulpa.info/attachment.php?aid=1607

http://i.imgur.com/165dt7f.jpg

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

I would loOoOove you to draw me pleaseee :D

Here's a quick summary Floh did for someone else willing to draw (we never had any feedback tho).

You seem very talented :D I hope the "golden" part won't make you run away, as well as the fact I don't wear clothes... It's not sexual, it's just how it is :3

With love, Cora :D

She looks pretty weird actually. She has the face of a young child (let's say 8 or 10) and the body of a small-sized (1m50 max) adult woman (25-30). She is pretty skinny.

Her hair is like blond hair, but very light blond, cut in an pretty short "angled bob". Her eyes are the same purple-pink as the "energy" she holds inside

Her skin is golden. It looks like she has been molded in gold, but her skin is still smooth like human skin.

clothing style : none, she has no genitals, nipples or belly button. she looks like her skin is a full suit

She has fairy wings, these are translucent white wings, with like purple-pink veins, divided in 3 parts each. She is also always smiling in a "I want you to be happy" way

I will never be willing to be mean. Please tell me if I was, or if my English was wrong.

I always want to learn, and understand more things !

Floh is my "host"

You're certainly welcome to try to draw one of mine, if you want to :D No worries if you end up not drawing her for any reason.

I was thinking I'd ask you to draw Misa, my short and slim dryad tulpa who has a body of a young teen, but with wider hips.

Here's a few sketches of her that I've done, ignore the dark one. Her skin is light green and her hair is dark brown and all tangled up and messy with leaves and tree parts. She's kinda naked, but her hair is covering her (small) breasts and she has leaves and vines as pants, sort of. Her hands are covered in brown tree bark. Her eyes are kinda huge and grey in color.

Her personality is like a child's, she's constantly happy and lively, and loves everything living.

(You can draw clothes or something on her if you want to :'D)

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

I would loOoOove you to draw me pleaseee :D

Here's a quick summary Floh did for someone else willing to draw (we never had any feedback tho).

You seem very talented :D I hope the "golden" part won't make you run away, as well as the fact I don't wear clothes... It's not sexual, it's just how it is :3

With love, Cora :D

:)  Hello! Here you are. I'm still trying to figure out how to mention people, so if this is wrong, I'm sorry! Haha.

986832436_2ndCora.jpg.f1fbb2503202a483d5b76e76a4d67bb1.jpg

Art Thread

Progress Report

This is great. I'll be sure to come back and bug you went you catch up with everyone else.

Your art is really good too.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

You're certainly welcome to try to draw one of mine, if you want to :D No worries if you end up not drawing her for any reason.

I was thinking I'd ask you to draw Misa, my short and slim dryad tulpa who has a body of a young teen, but with wider hips.

Here's a few sketches of her that I've done, ignore the dark one. Her skin is light green and her hair is dark brown and all tangled up and messy with leaves and tree parts. She's kinda naked, but her hair is covering her (small) breasts and she has leaves and vines as pants, sort of. Her hands are covered in brown tree bark. Her eyes are kinda huge and grey in color.

Her personality is like a child's, she's constantly happy and lively, and loves everything living.

(You can draw clothes or something on her if you want to :'D)

Here! And I love her color scheme.

1905439619_3rdMisa.jpg.e3407b8ef79e0784e6ffedd7463884ef.jpg

Art Thread

Progress Report

• Slipper changed the title to Slipper's Art Thread