First One to Reach 1,000 posts wins!

Azure Someone

I found the movie "Gran Torino" https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1205489/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt

I'm not sure how you can read a movie, unless you meant there is a book on this movie

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Felicity Ravenlocke said:

Subtitles!

Fair point.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

If I don't feel like doing anything because I'm bored and if Cat is doing something boring. I'm glad I miss out on Cat lecturing the walls about math ideas, her coding, and usually when she's talking to her parents.

Lumi is 24 and even HE'S never been drunk before

because we don't need it

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

2 hours ago, Felicity Ravenlocke said:

Okay, but why do some tulpas not want to get drunk? That's just baffling

Honestly, I have never tried it.

[Cat] I'm worried if I get drunk, I will lecture to my friends about tulpas. I don't want to do that.