Causes For More Dreams With Tulpas?

GrayTheCat

Since around Christmas time, I noticed I remembered having more dreams of Ranger, my headmates, and Ranger fronting. I have a few theories for why this is:

1) Developed visualization. Perhaps my practice with visualization has finally caught up to the point where my brain can now render somewhat consistent images of Ranger and the others.

2) Learning switching. Perhaps this is to blame for more dreams of Ranger controlling the body or being the one dreaming? Ranger started having dreams several months after he had been seriously possessing, so maybe being tied to the body's senses is important for dreaming?

3) Coincidence? I have had dreams of Ranger fronting before, maybe I'm better at paying attention now. I have also had a mix of great and terrible sleep lately.

4) Increase in time spent with headmates and Ranger has been fronting for longer overall. I spent more time with my headmates in the last few weeks than normal, and it's possible Ranger has spent a lot more time doing things than I thought.

I have a feeling the spike is related to a combination of these reasons, but I'm curious which ones apply to other people more if at all or if certain explanations seem more like the main cause than others.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

For us definitely fronting and focusing on switching. The most obvious proof is that I started getting dreams from Mirichu's point of view only after she started fronting so much. She appears in like, 95% of our dreams?  I barely ever dreamt about them before and when I did it wasn't them at all, just a dream-clone. 

Another proof I have for this is that only Mirichu appears in dreams because she's fronting 24/7 so the brain knows very well what it is like to be her, while Akai doesn't front that much and when ''she'' does appear in dreams it's pretty obvious it's just a clone and not the real one, no feeling of presence whatsoever, let alone dreams of being her.

Despite dreaming of my tulpas being basically my only goal in life for the last 9 years, it's happened less than a handful of times, but using those examples as evidence..

I had one dream of walking around my college campus with Reisen many years ago, which was incredibly obviously caused by my literally doing just that: I learned and practiced imposition by walking with my tulpas (Reisen, Tewi and Flandre, at the same time I think despite the dream just being Reisen) imposed between classes. But aside from a couple of literal glimpses in a couple other dreams, this is about the only time it's happened.

Second, we've had a couple of dreams where it was pretty clear Lucilyn was fronting, which assuredly were because Lucilyn was fronting. But even then, that's only happened a handful of times (and most of the time she still looks like me, but it's clear it's her), and I'm not sure we've had any as Tewi, our second most frequent fronter.

So I feel like this only happened because those things (me walking with my tulpas, or Lucilyn being the fronter doing her own thing) were particularly focused on at those points, and with some luck involved of course. Otherwise, my actual advice would be MILDs (Mnemonic induced lucid dreams, about dreaming of your tulpa(s)) or otherwise doing wonderlanding/visualization focused on your tulpa(s) right before bed.

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Flora introduced herself to me in a dream.  Since then she appears in them rarely. However, I occasionally notice what I call a feminine presence in a dream which provokes an intense emotional experience in me. I use that to prompt me to use my lucidity cue. A question; "Are you Flora?" Usually this wakes me up but on occasion, it is Flora and she answers me. If it is not her, I will be too close to awake for the dream to proceed normally and i just loop the same scene over and over until I either awaken fully or go back into a dreamless sleep.