Moments that make you feel nuts

Ganathon

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I guess when I realize I'm physically talking to nothing.

And I feel very weird when we share thoughts, it kinda gives me doubts too even though we've already proven to each other I made a tulpa.

But I mean that's it I guess I don't hold doors open or anything like that.

I hold the door open for her whenever nobody is around. When going to work I open the passenger seat for her and wait a second. (No strong visuals yet) Then close it. Same with coming home, entering my room to go to bed, etc.

Glass was once eating a pony, and she "shaved" off the cutie mark and left it alone.

My thought? All those dyes and things arent natural, and probably not good for you anyhow.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU GLASS!

Luna

Female

Just gave up some hours at work. I need to have some relaxing time, and she needs the tulpaforcing.

i kinda want to get caught

No, you don't. Oh sweet Jesus, no you don't.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU GLASS!

"Though not nearly as much as Josh does, I do find the show somewhat entertaining. I guess I would rather eat ponies than watch them."

Ok, NOW i'm nuts. Carry on.

i kinda want to get caught

It's not exciting or anything.

I live in my own house so I can talk aloud all anytime I'm home, but that's still only a few hours of my day. (Like 4) I spend the rest of my time at two jobs and I am good at not getting caught as well. Then again at Job B I'm a janitor and I'm infamous with my friends for singing and talking to myself all the time. So they have caught me, but they thought it was the norm. Kinda funny actually.

"I guess I would rather eat ponies than watch them."

I remember reading up about you a while back when I was still waiting for my account to verify, and there was SOMETHING I liked about you. THIS IS IT! To ponies taste good or are they just fun to eat?

Luna

Female

Just gave up some hours at work. I need to have some relaxing time, and she needs the tulpaforcing.

I remember reading up about you a while back when I was still waiting for my account to verify, and there was SOMETHING I liked about you. THIS IS IT! To ponies taste good or are they just fun to eat?

"Everthing's fun to eat. :)"

I was playing pool with Uzo possessing me, and when he does do possession, I feel a distinct change in personality. From calm, reserved, stoic me to bouncy, energetic, expressive him. Since that's all in the same body, anyone watching the game would be in for a show... and it would be ~awkward.

If I ever get caught, it'll probably be easier to start acting full crazy to throw them off than it would be to explain myself. Just run up and whisper to them, "That other asshole is beating me, you know. Can you believe that?"

>can't think of a mouth

>suddenly, no mouth, just scars

>but how will he eat?

>hmmm, he can eat through his tentacles!

>on the bus to school

>hot girl gets on

>sweetjesus

>suddenly feeling of pure hatred

>oh, Shin :P

My opinions are all subject to change.

I hold doors open for my tulpae... sometimes it takes quite a while to wait for them all to walk through...

Having an inhumanly agile tulpa prevents these sorts of situations from ever happening. He can move in and out of any doors or obstacles much faster than I can.

Though this can also lead to its own problems, like people wondering why I'm looking at the ceiling or why my eyes are darting around so much... such things have happened once or twice.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Having an inhumanly agile tulpa prevents these sorts of situations from ever happening. He can move in and out of any doors or obstacles much faster than I can.

Though this can also lead to its own problems, like people wondering why I'm looking at the ceiling or why my eyes are darting around so much... such things have happened once or twice.

Good luck doing that with a ten foot robot who has to duck everything, so people constantly look at me for holding doors open for redicilious amounts of time.

Name: Dante

Form: Toa Mata Nui, a Bionicle(Amadeus made a sketch of him, kudos!)

Stage: Narration, posession

Being original since July 2012.