Would you agree to sell your soul for your tupla?

Muh-muh-maybe...*nervously taps fingertips together* I trust her more than I trust myself. She would probably take better care of it than I would.

Or do you you mean in exchange for getting/saving my tulpa? Which I would probably also do. Got thrown off by the wording.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

That's not a very well-defined concept. Does "selling your soul" mean spending your entire afterlife in Hell or something? Obviously no one would do that if it were assured, but plenty of people would say they would because they don't believe in it. So you're basically just asking people if they take the concept of Heaven/Hell seriously.

I don't, for the record, it's nonsense made up to control people. 

But I wouldn't make any serious promises of spiritual sacrifice for a temporary thing in life if it was risking literal eternity of suffering afterwards either, lol.

Good thing the concept of a Christian Hell is a poorly fabricated fairy tale.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

What are the conditions for the soul-selling?

• If its to get them a body or something superficial like that, then no. Mordecai isn't very interested in being separate anyways.
  • If I'm selling my soul to my tulpa, then no. Can't think of a reason for him to need it.
  • If its a situation where only one of us could get into a heaven sort of place, then sure. If we was in a situation where the person in charge makes a rule like that, I wouldn't be particularly interested in spending an eternity worshiping them.

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

Art Thread

Progress Report

I...uh...huh? 🤨

I don't really know what "selling your soul" means exactly. I believe I have one, and so does my host, and our souls are sharing this body together. I don't think it's something that can be sold, it's an intrinsic part of who you are. So the question is a bit of a non-sequitur in my opinion. If you were asking if I would lay down my life for Phil or if he would do the same for me, then yes absolutely. But even that doesn't seem possible to happen in a tulpa-host relationship as they both live while the other lives and dies while the other dies, except for dissipation I guess.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Yea I mean ideally we would just keep our individual "selves", whatever that is in the first place. I get the feeling if I tried to sacrifice myself to save her (if that's the idea here) then she would just say:

*points* No! Sit. Stay. 👉

Then I would be very sad, becuz no Jaina. ☹️ Especially if Iose the kids and our dog Viktor if it's all tulpas. I don't like this thought exercise anymore...

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

What's to say we don't share a soul already? Which renders the question irrelevant.

That, and also what Luminesce said.^^

Doc (she/her) = Host

Franklyn (he/him) = Tulpa

On the other hand, in any non-optional scenario (because my tulpas would all strongly prefer me alive/existing), I would give up my life for my tulpas. As far as I'm concerned I owe my life to them, so their value exceeds my life in some sense. But again, my tulpas would want me alive, so in any case where it wasn't explicitly me or them disappearing, we would choose neither of course

On sacrificing yourself to give your tulpas a body, well, not much point to that is there? As it is, we already share this body intermittently, which is probably the best case scenario

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I'd sell host's soul anytime and multiple times.

It's a good deal - like selling dehydrated water.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Super Girls don't cry