Tulpa Art "Secret Santa" for TAP 2022

TurboSimmie

(edited)

As part of celebrating Tulpa Appreciation Day (TAP), we're doing a tulpa art Secret Santa! 😁 The rules are very simple: To participate, you just have to post in this thread with the name of your tulpa (or, if you are a tulpa like me, yourself 😄) and either a picture or description of your tulpa, or a link to such. If you have more than one tulpa, please pick one to be drawn!

I'll keep this open for two days following this post(Edit: Now Closed) On Sunday afternoon (can't nail down an exact time at the moment) the roster will be set, and then I will randomly assign each person a tulpa to draw from the group via PM. The drawing can be created in any way you want and can be as simple or complex as you would like! Then, on Thursday, July 7 (the day of TAP), I will create a thread on the Art board where we will all post our results! 😁

This is open to everyone no matter how advanced or basic your art skills are!😁😁😁

Now I'll tag everyone who showed interest in the original thread: @Gloomynoon @Glaurung26 @Slipper @FRUITLOOPS @Ranger

List of Participants: 

1: Tulpa: Simmie | Reference:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.04d9f3d191e0eaf37cdd35989f71c7a5.pngimage.thumb.png.3c5e2ece21b0ad651f3b37f201fe3f65.png

2. Tulpa: Mordecai | Reference:

Spoiler

Feel free to pick whichever outfit. For things not in the picture, he usually just wears dark sweatpants and either just socks or some black shoes lol. 

export1643747065974.png

export1653608503303.png

3. Tulpa: Jaina | Reference:

Spoiler

image.jpegbandicam 2021-09-17 21-02-34-993.jpg

Feel free to pull inspiration from anything on our art thread too. 

4. Tulpa: Ranger | Reference:

Spoiler

unknown.png

I wear a pale blue suit with a black tie and redish-orange hair, but if you want to put me in a different outfit that's okay. My current form is gender confused, hence the blend of masculine and feminine features.

5. Tulpa: Fruitloops | Reference:

Spoiler

Untitled72_20220701125323.png

Edited by TurboSimmie

Tulpa Wife Extraordinaire! 💚 - 💍 11.28.21

Things Simmie Likes

Tulpa: Mordecai

Spoiler

Feel free to pick whichever outfit. For things not in the picture, he usually just wears dark sweatpants and either just socks or some black shoes lol. 

export1643747065974.png

export1653608503303.png

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

Art Thread

Progress Report

Here's some for Jaina:

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.cb0bd4d2d0d48bdc88941265aec00c72.jpeg

97126210_bandicam2021-09-1721-02-34-993.thumb.jpg.e061deadc1799349c65ee6950c03f352.jpg

Feel free to pull inspiration from anything on our art thread too. 

Or maybe don't, I'm not that skilled. 😄

He's fine. 😉 Whatever you want to draw. 😀

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍

👨‍🍼👩‍🍼 Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

(edited)

Here's a reference of me:

Spoiler

unknown.thumb.png.8f82fa9bfc8d687b916ef930433ece6c.png

I wear a pale blue suit with a black tie and redish-orange hair, but if you want to put me in a different outfit that's okay. My current form is gender confused, hence the blend of masculine and feminine features.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I'm undecided on Rosalind or Rosalin, and my male name is Ronan. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay! | Bre Translator

(edited)
8 minutes ago, FRUITLOOPS said:

@TurboSimmie yes!!!

Awesome! 😁 Can you please tell us the name of your tulpa you want drawn, and give us either a picture or a description of them to help the artist?

Edit: Thank you! 😊

Edited by TurboSimmie

Things Simmie Likes

I'm gonna give it about an hour to see if anyone else wants to take part then I'm going to randomize the list and PM everyone who they're going to draw! 😁 @Businesskat pick soon! 😁

Things Simmie Likes