How Honest Are You?

Kadoh

Well I don't want to go too far off topic for this thread but suffice it to say that as far as them dying against your wishes, it's related to my earlier question.

Some of the guides say 3 is about a perfect number and anything over 5 is too much. I have...5? But one, as mentioned is dead, but I'll count her anyways just in case prayers do work. One is also very quiet nowadays, though he's definitely still around. That leaves 3, with Jade being by far the most active. So, I have 5 technically, 3 in practice, but it feels like 1 most of the time. Heh. Complicated I guess.

Hmm...I can't think of any serious question so a riddle instead

I live above a star, but never burn. I have 11 neighbors, but they never turn. My initials are P, Q, R, and sometimes S. What am I?

"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway, so in the end there’s nothing you can do." - Gintoki

~~~~~~

Tulpa: Hanako

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it's time to reboot the How Honest Are You? thread (it got archived)

It has been un-archived!

In my opinion, 4 tulpas is pushing it, but 5 is officially "too many".

My question is the same as Rævn's, since I was ninja'd.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Guest Anonymous

What are your thoughts on tulpas as a spiritual phenomena rather than purely psychological?

I find the concept of tulpas being an angelic/demonic entity amusing.

Now, using spiritual evidence? Ask Hathorne how that goes.

#7 to the riddle.

Most awkward/embarrassing moment in your life? Let's get a juicy one.

Fuck.... Uhhhhh...... When I was sitting in a theater (for a play) when my phone started playing Thrift Shop (The original version) as my ringtone whilst many children were nearby. They were confused when there was actual words instead of silence for the "bleeping".

What is the saddest thing that has ever happened to you?

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Well, my tulpa died. That's pretty sad. And about the only thing I can think of that consistently makes me tear up. Hmm. I have trouble thinking of anything worse than that. I have no clue what I would say if this wasn't a tulpa forum. Maybe that my "best friend" died? I've had a remarkably unsad life. No real issues other than parents divorcing(meh I spent more time with my babysitters anyways) and low income family(I guess related to the above). No major deaths(well..."irl"). I have nothing to complain about. Hmm... I got more homework that I was already behind in and the quarter ends Friday?

Have you ever fallen in love? Did it last?

(For me, I've fallen in love once, thrice if you count tulpas. The one I still love but no longer have contact with. One of the tulpas is the dead one, and the other and I are about as together as you can be with a tulpa. Apart from sex. I've felt too weird about that to try, though she has mentioned it briefly.)

"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway, so in the end there’s nothing you can do." - Gintoki

~~~~~~

• 2 weeks later...

After half a month, nobody has responded to that question. And neither will I. We simply move on. (Mah loooooove live is personal)

If you were offered 100 million dollars to never leave your home again, would you accept?

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Guest amber5885

Yes. A million times yes.

If you had a choice between a year without video games or a year without t.v (this includes movies) what would you choose?

After half a month, nobody has responded to that question. And neither will I. We simply move on. (Mah loooooove live is personal)

Fair enough. Should have considered that. No one should share anything they feel uncomfortable with. I don't really have a question so I'll answer the previous and continue it:

Certainly video games. I have nearly 1000 hours in chivalry, about the same in skyrim, and probably more in WoW. Not even counting the tons of other games I play(I probably have double that in the old Kotor series). I don't think I could go a year without video games. I haven't cared to see a movie or tv show in at least a year. The only thing I'm interested in now is Star Wars VII, and that Is nearly a year away, perhaps more so.

Continuing with same question because im strapped for time and uncreative

If you had a choice between a year without video games or a year without t.v (this includes movies) what would you choose?

~~~~~~

Guest Anonymous

Without TV, definitely. Only watch it for the news in the mornings to begin with. It's been absolutely depressing lately, going without it wouldn't be so bad.

What do you call soft drinks? Coke? Soda? Pop? Something else?

Usually soda, although I've heard all three (soda, sodapop, pop)

What is your favorite soda?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc