How Honest Are You?

Kadoh

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope. None yet. Let's hope it stays that way.

Do your tulpae ever steal your hands so they can doodle things? Miles and Saiyu do this every two minutes.

Eight Entities to a body, like legs of a spider.

Jaden the host, Saiyu, Claus, Apollo, Chrollo, Clay, Miles, and Cooro! What a family. Hot damn.

Um... assuming you mean possession (I had some pretty weird thoughts when I first saw that), no, she can't possess me yet (thank god ^.^).

Either you or your tulpa have arachnophobia! Am I right?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Um... assuming you mean possession

Yeah, I guess it would be a form of possession. When they do it it's usually localized to my hands, though they can possess my entire body if they want. Sorry for confusing you, Llama!

Jaden the host, Saiyu, Claus, Apollo, Chrollo, Clay, Miles, and Cooro! What a family. Hot damn.

Yeah, it's all right. I feel more in the wrong here, I should've instantly knew it was possession >.<.

SO THE NEXT PERSON/TULPA HAS ARACHNOPHOBIA. Am I right?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

I absolutely adore spiders. I doubt any of us fear them.

Do you have a wonderland/dreamscape/whatever you call it? Please describe it.

Our wonderland is THE place to be. An isolated, but peaceful large island, with a mountain on the south end. A giant oak tree to sit under the shade of the shining sun, and of course, our house around the center of the island..

Approximately how much hours a week do you spend on the forums?

While not really per week, according to my profile, I've spent 2 Months, 2 Weeks, 1 Hour, 52 Minutes, and 24 Seconds on this site. What the fuck am I doing with my life.

Could you go for more than a week without internet?

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

I can and have before! I certainly wouldn't enjoy it, especially with so many new friends made on here these past two days! :o

How often do you lie to others and why do you do so?

Average of 8 times per day and for various reasons such as promise to keep a secret, embarrasment, being easier to explain, and others.

If you hadn't done that significant thing you did yesterday, where would you be today?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc