How Honest Are You?

Kadoh

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A: I've never had any, they don't sell it here.

Q: What's the worst thing about being your gender?

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

A: Everyone older than you assumes they know what's going through your mind because some scientists or whatever came up with the thing that "adolescent boys think about sex every 7 seconds", which is complete arse.

It's 4 seconds.

Q: They see me rollin'

frt

That "men think about sex every 7 seconds" thing is COMPLETE bogus. I mean, maybe THE horniest men alive think about it every seven seconds, but...

A: Boners, when they're not welcome. They're uncomfortable... :(

You ladies don't know how lucky you are not to have them. Though I don't envy your periods. I'm sure that's a pain in the ass.

Q: Roll, of course.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

A: Another thing is shaving. Sure, women have to do it, but if they mess up it can be easily hidden. I can only shave at night now as I cut myself too often, because I suck at it and it's awkward on your face.

Q: They hatin'

frt

(Sounds like you need a better razor. I was never taught how to shave, and I've only cut myself like... 5 times, in my whole life)

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I don't myself all the time, but it's at least once each time I do. Even if it's just a little nick or an actual cut. I just can't shave well. I think maybe I do it too fast or I don't wet my face enough. Plus I just use disposable razors.

I'm certainly not growing a beard. I can't grow a beard.

frt

A: We´re forced by intergalactic laws to pay for our date as well as ourselves.

You think i´m joking, but my wallet ain´t :<

Q: Na na na na na na na na na katamari damacy

Bonus Q: Why is Sweden so bad compared to Denmark?

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

A: Na na na na na na na na katamari on the street~

A2: Because we're not, you just jelly cuz we're

over here. Also I read that catalogue, hilarious.

Q: If you could choose what to be reborn as after you die, what would you choose and why?

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

A: Hmmm, that's a tough one. I don't think I'd really choose to be reborn. If it were as a person, I doubt I can choose to be a person destined to be rich, or happy, or whatever. If it were an animal, sure if would be cool to fly or whatever, but that's as a human, wanting to be an animal. Once you're the animal, it's like being an animal and wishing you had the brain power to figure out how to open up packets of nuts.

Was that deep enough?

Q: What if we got to choose how we wanted to be reborn in the next life in our previous life, and we chose this one because we knew it would be hard or long, but it would be fruitful if we put our minds to it?

frt