Tulpa Couple's thread

TulpaCouple

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told him the same thing but he loves badass stuff, hahah. The original character is a jerk/thief too, so maybe that's why the tulpa rejected the body.

Worked on wonderland today.

The setting is sort of like an island resort, with plenty of brush and natural jungle/exotic plants and animal noises throughout and easy safe paths that lead to a clear ocean. Plenty of artistic inspiration as well as places to explore. There are huts that will be used for different purposes that will be more permanent parts of the wonderland, though I am alright with the exact layout of the island changing slightly--it is nature, it could be overgrown on an adventurous day, maybe a cave system appeared, or maybe it's mostly beach or whatever. For now, that is just focused on being outdoors, the atmosphere. Right now the creation is taking place in a cool little hut which is an art studio.

ptg01294541.jpg

the inside is much like this, but there are canvases and easels and a drawer of art supplies scattered around. Walls are also taller and there is more natural light allowed into the room.

Soneva-Kiri-Eco-Bedroom-537x276.jpg

But that's a place that fascinates me so it's very fun to imagine and be there. I spent 30 minutes getting the wonderland visualized and moved on to creating the tulpa. Right now his form is hard to see, so I'm not focused on it too much. He's a much more simplified version of himself, I sort of imagined him like a clay doll. That's where I have begun focusing on putting his personality together. I am imagining I am modeling the clay as I speak to it about it's personality. Each bit of clay added is a piece that gets worked into the layers as I describe it to him. So far I was only able to work really hard on his creativity and his gentleness. Some of the other pieces were mixed in as many of them relate to one another, but those were the two I spent the most time on.

Definitely a lot of mental work, I didn't get a headache, but I can understand how I am definitely going to in the future, haha.

Also, fiance wants me to correct what I said earlier. He said a hole didn't form in the character's head, but instead the shard simply fell through as if the other character were more like a ghost or like a character in a videogame that had a texture but no actual form(like the character was in noclip mode I think he said?)

He saw his eyes change, now a light blue. They looked at him like a child, or someone with amnesia, pure questioning, and slight fear from new things. He then watched as from the back of the characters head, a hole opened up and a large crystal shard fell out. The character returned to the normal character he was before. When the crystal was placed back into him, the eyes would return, and personality would change back into the infant personality being created. But it rejected the body again.

Giant armored guy with child like innocence you say?

AlphonseSnapshot.jpg

I am Questioner

Ha! He laughed. He said it's actually quite like that. Very similar emotions.

What do you think of that whole situation anyway? I guess I'm all shocked because of how quickly it happened, though I suppose if he had been doing it for a while without realizing it, it makes sense.

Also the voice actor who's voice I'd love to have my tulpa based on is a singer as well. Yay~

Ha! He laughed. He said it's actually quite like that. Very similar emotions.

What do you think of that whole situation anyway? I guess I'm all shocked because of how quickly it happened, though I suppose if he had been doing it for a while without realizing it, it makes sense.

Also the voice actor who's voice I'd love to have my tulpa based on is a singer as well. Yay~

A-a-are you referring to me?

Well, I think it's kinda awesome your fiancee can get these results in such a small amount of time. I know I'm sorta pointing out the obvious but, thats really all I can say (; w ;)

How about you though? Hows yours been doing?

I am Questioner

You or anyone really. He's mostly just wanting some input I guess. Wanting to make sure it's legit or maybe just wanting to hear opinions.

Still not much of a response from mine, but it's only been a few hours. I feel a serious pressure in my head though, it's a difficult process for sure. Very fun though.

Pretty big update.

After some hours of tulpa forcing for a few days, we decided to attempt an assisted tulpa forcing experiment. He's always been bad at going into trance/meditation without help, so I brought him down as if we were going to go into a hypnosis session. Basically used a mix of induction scripts I have read before and related them to the tulpa. He visualizes extremely well in a trance state, so we chose to go with the energy ball method he had been attempting before. I gave him permission to speak and be alert during the trance, but told him to visualize his wonderland.

It was actually pretty incredible. He accidentally let the first ball of energy get out of hand because he was just trying to fit so much into it that the power was just so huge it felt like it was going to tear him apart. He let it go into a mist and gently let it absorb into his tulpa(now named Luke, and a much gentler looking being than his earlier attempt)

Since he was able to talk he was able to describe to me everything he was feeling and seeing at the time, and since he was so deep in trance I was able to see his body react to his wonderland. His hands were shaking when he finally released all the passion and emotion into Luke.

The first emotion/traits given to Luke were based on kindness. A gentle, calming aura that glows golden like the sun. Compassion, helpfulness, tactfulness, loyalty, passion, love, honor system, etc. all went into him at that point. Since he is an android, my fiance said that he could see the aura glow between the seams when Luke absorbed the energy. That was pretty neat.

The next energy ball session was giving him the playful spirit my fiance wants him to have. He said the aura it gave off was energizing and invigorating, like the effects of being on a roller coaster. He included the need to entertain and the need to be inventive and playful in there as well as giving him a sharp wit and a love of laughter.

That time it went much more smoothly, no accidental hurricanes of passion going on.

He said the assisted method really helped, he was able to be fully submerged into the wonderland and truly forget where he even was in the real world. Just involved in the fantasy.

Luke is an interesting young man for sure. Fiance actually has given him some very neat abilities, as well as certain simplistic shape shifting capabilities. He's got a small frame, just like an average to short guy. His skin is a very smooth skin, almost like human skin, but a bit firmer, closer to dolphin skin. Areas on his body that have this type of skin can morph slightly and the skin can pull back to reveal gadgets and gizmos and such. He has a helmet on over his true face, but the helmet can either become transparent to reveal his face or be used as a screen and show faces of other characters or other images, like if he were to jokingly imitate them he could say something with their face or if he needed to explain something visually. We've tested this, it works very well. My fiance also gave himself a little reminder not to puppet him. On his forehead is a gem, it seems to glow naturally with the emotions Luke is feeling, but he has now made a 'rule' that if he is puppeting Luke, the gem will blink white. It is incredibly helpful and has stopped him several times.

He actually has gotten his first really big headaches since that night and said he can sometimes feel that pressure in his head, almost like someone is paying attention to everything he is doing.

As far as my tulpa, I'm sort of going through some things right now. The tulpa may change, I simply may wait for a better time, or things may continue as planned. We'll see.

Mentioned this in the IRC, but we did a very long tulpaforcing session yesterday. Assisted like last time. As he was in his wonderland describing what he felt/saw, he tulpaforced using the visualization energy ball, this time keeping it more contained. He said it was more like a metal ball or a component, which makes sense considering the android nature of his tulpa. But all the emotions were still there very powerfully. When he placed the element of his intelligent/curious side, he felt a huge rush through his head as Luke got up and started walking around the wonderland, looking at everything. Nate(using a fake name because tired of calling him fiance and still would prefer to be anonymous) jumped a bit, even in trance and I could tell he was very surprised. He said he felt a very alien feeling, and as he raised his hand to wave at Luke, Luke had already turned to look at him which he said was almost unnerving. The fact that he was not only moving on his own, but was aware of Nate was a weird feeling in his head.

Nate also said that when I spoke and asked him what was happening Luke would look up towards where my voice was coming from. So that's cool, he's aware of me and my voice through this as well. Quite possibly since hypnosis is talking directly to the subconscious.

The session lasted two hours and was very exhausting. By the end of it, Nate was tired and Luke seemed to be harder to work with, so we left him in an interesting part of the wonderland.

It was very cool. Happening very quickly. Maybe it's the deepness of the trance, or maybe it's the fact that he's never once had to worry about seeing the tulpa. Damned man can see it from all angles instantly in his mind and even is already skilled in imposing things onto reality, so once personality is done, he may move at an even faster rate.

Okay, update on my tulpa, the more I work on personality the more the tulpa seems to be deviating physically. Now it looks much more like an eevee actually. Kind of a mix of a few things but definitely more..imaginary than before. I wasn't expecting that but well, I don't mind one bit.

Luke is continuing to show more and more signs of sentience. Nate is working hard to avoid puppeting and Luke still appears to be growing quickly. He's developing a few interesting habits.

First off, he likes to go fast. Nate asked him to run so he could make sure he had his running movements down and...Luke enjoyed that and tends to be running around whenever he enters the wonderland. [Edit: He just corrected me, he didn't actually ask him, the thing was Luke totally just started doing that on his own. At one point Nate was sitting in the wonderland and Luke suddenly grabbed his arm to get him to stand up and run with him. That was the first really interesting bit of sentience he did on his own actually!]

He also likes paper. The wonderland 'nursery' as my fiance refers to it is kind of a simple dome room where the outside is still very vague and open to be created when the tulpa is done. For now it's a simple room with objects useful to tulpa forcing and objects for Luke to fuck around with if he becomes sentient and gets bored. He gave him an art desk and some endless paper and told Luke if he wanted he could place it on the walls if he liked his drawing. Luke likes every drawing, scribble, or blank piece of paper ever and has decorated the wonderland's walls and floors.

He doesn't seem to always be aware of things, he tends to just focus on what he's doing. Nate says it's hard to get his attention as he would rather fuck around with whatever he's messing with. Like digging holes into the wood of his desk because he can. It seems to be specifically materials he is obsessed with and enjoys exploring. He gave him clay as well but Luke just likes to feel the clay or rub it or stretch it out or throw it around instead of making anything.

He says Luke is very much still developing and isn't always moving, often times he just sits there perfectly still, though he seems to be listening. He gives off emotional responses occasionally but it's not something that is guaranteed. Nate says Luke is a bit like a fetus/young baby who is still learning his body and slowly becoming more aware that there is a world beyond what he knows.

He's tried to work more on personality but to be honest it's all been absorbed so well into Luke that there isn't much left to do. He basically did it like this.

The energy/emotion balls. He turned them into the four key core aspects of his personality, which each have their own branching off pieces and connections.

1. Morality/Nobility--The golden orb. This is Luke's honor system as well as holding all the general 'nice guy' pieces and beliefs. Kindness, honesty, loyalty, love of justice, gentleness, and all he believes is fair

2. Passion--The magenta orb. This holds not only his joy for life and experiences(and thrill for being a tulpa with such awesome abilities) but also his joy and playfulness. This part holds his want to entertain and his love for having fun and experiencing life. His interests and passions are housed here as well.

3. Intelligence--The green orb. This is where his..well, intelligent side reigns. His thirst for knowledge and logical nature are all held here. Intelligence as well as wisdom and clarity, in both intellectual ways and situational/personal ways.

4. Flair-- The black gem. This one is funny, it's a little less about personality, but more..About his artistic nature? This side holds all he thinks is badass as well as his thought process as a creator himself. This gives him the thought process to think about what would make something better, cooler, more awesome. Choreography, design, wording, etc. This is all those personality quirks that develops someone's sense of style.

And they all interconnect very well. His passion and intelligence means he truly enjoys and is passionate about what he does, and he loves a challenge. That playfulness and the need to be challenged draws him into loving difficult puzzles or strategy based games. He also enjoys intelligent wordplay and smart jokes and fully thinks things through when planning to entertain others.

The kind nature mixes with his intelligence to mean if he were to play a roleplay game, he would be the 'good guy', and in life he would always try to find the smart way to help everyone.

And etc. etc. etc., with any of the pieces, it's easy to connect them to understand how he works.