Tulpamancing Roleplay: An exercise in visualization.

Wrath

What do you think of this Idea?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this Idea?

• I like it and wish to participate.
    • I like it and do not wish to participate.
    • I dislike it.
    • you're an idiot.
    • I hate it.

Yeah, she's my tulpa

|???|

A boy sat on the ground. He's holding a book.

The book is titled "Sense". The content describe many sense of many living things, be it plants, warg, or rats, you name it. However, the boy wasn't interested, his only intention was to find someone.

The book described how one could sense other living beings in the universe, it is stated that a being that stands in front of death's door would be easiest to detect.

The boy closes his eye and focused...

|Chloe|Vixen|

Name: Vixen S. Drake

Role:

Alchemist, healer, debuffer, fire-mage. Can make and store up to 3 buffs potion/debuff potion/bombs in her bag when not in combat. Can also attacks with pyromancy.

Appearance:

A women in her twenties with neck-lenth black hair and yellow eye. Wears a white shirt, a brown overcoat, or sometimes a lab coat, a brown shorts, black tights and a boots. A necklace on her neck contains a mysterious liquids. Carries a Syringe gun and a potion bag that stores up to 3 potion.

Attribute:

Strength: D20

Agility: D20

Accuracy: D6

Endurance: D20

???: D6

Potion Bag Lvl1:

[Metabolizer]

[Anti-toxin]

[Anesthetic]

Traits:

-Master Alchemist: Can creates a concoction anytime anywhere outside of combat.

+Metabolizer: Restore stat penalty from injury

+Anti-toxin: Restore stat penalty from de-buffs and remove poison

+Enhancer: -4 to chosen stat, or -2 to all stat.

+Weakener: +4 to chosen stat, or +2 to all stat.

+Poison: Poison enemy, poisoned enemy get's +2 end penalty at every action they took and have to roll for Endurance at D30. Failing = Dead.

+Anesthetic: Puts target to sleep if it fails Endurance test of D12.

+Potion can be fired with syringe gun using accuracy for full effect on single target.

+Potion can be thrown. The chemical splashes making it undodge-able and effects target in the area at half of it's effect.

*Effects of potion stays for one whole battle.

-Pyromancy

For some reason, Vixen can conjure fire at will. Any pyromancy used adds 2 to ??? stat.

+Fireball: Accuracy attack.

If hit kills enemy if it fails endurance roll of D20. +4 to endurance if the target survive.

+Fireblast: Close range.

Knocks enemy back if it fails strength roll of D8. Can be used instead of dodge/block/parry.

"He's not very bright is he?" Vixen asked Chloe

"We were in a hurry, so I took my initiative to fly him here. I guess he's afraid of heights. Hehe X3"

"That explains his dead eye. Can you fetch me the green tea in the kitchen?"

"Okay!"

As Chloe ran off, the alchemist looks back at the medical magic user in front of her. She could feel a considerable amount of magic emanating from the thin man. In her opinion, the man who calls himself G is pretty talented. Though he could use some muscle.

"We are in Abani town, and this is my house. I conduct my alchemical experiment in the hut near my house though."

Chloe returned, her shadow holding the tea set. She placed it on the floor in the middle of the room but not neatly and sat beside Vixen. The alchemist poured tea into three cups, and took a sip from one of them. Chloe did the same.

"Have some tea."

After a moment, the alchemist started to describe the town and it's change over the year. For some reason she did not know, many many type of beast started attacking the town. Vixen did her best to help by making poison and silver to fight demons, and also helped using her pyromancy ability. Chloe interrupted, however;

"It's not pyromancy, it's-"

"Pyromancy.", the alchemist replied flatly.

"Oh, right."

She continued. The townspeople learned how to fight tactically against the sheer number of beast, the town changed to adapt to it's new challenge. However it wasn't enough. The monster was winning, until a man appeared.

"The man claimed to be an engineer, he calls himself 'Aigis'. He isn't a man of few words, I'd say he talks too much, but his action never betrays his word."

Aigis was responsible for almost every technological breakthrough in this little town. All the guns, lighting, electricity, you name it, he made it. Aigis and Vixen shared a friendly rivalry between mechanical advances and chemical weaponry. Without either one of them, the town would have been lost.

"Where is Mister Aigis?", asked Chloe.

"Drunk."

|Aigis|

A man with blonde hair stood on a table holding a bottle of whisky. A thug holding a knife lay still on the ground, knocked unconscious.

"Gimme another round of drink you bastard!"

And the crowd cheers.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pruria watched the events fold out among her from above the tree Miah had stopped in, she sighed with grief when the man and woman had come so close to death; helpless was she.

Miah looked serine, peaceful, and totally in tune with nature, [she's no pony, yet she feels the love...] she thought to herself.

The stars were beautiful, facing way from the town, as little as there were. They calmed the pegasus' mind, and she sighed once more.

[What now? Miah? I rest and you keep safe? To wake me in a few hours?] She said out loud, finally, done peering out.

''Drunk?'' G began, after pouring himself a half cup of tea, ''Thank you, by the way. Drunk? I can't say he's not done anything for the town, but should he not be working? That was a lot of warg back there, I've always been of the impression that one should stay twenty steps ahead of their enemy.'' G said, more to himself than anyone else in the room.

He pondered, and thought of how many important things he had to do before he died; live you live as if it was one day long. He never thought big, that was his parter's job; he only swayed to her step because it let him explore the world, while still letting him appreciate it. But he couldn't help but remember the numerous raids he experienced, countless raids, with no help from a wise alchemist or ingenious engineer; or any oddly thrown together party of heroines and man.

He wondered if- he wondered how much the towns people had suffered, both mentally and physically; the guards in particular: as they bore the most frightful challenge of standing to slay the raiders while everyone else, quite rightly, hid. And he wondered how big the town was, how it had stayed standing regardless of attacks; it would be a pity if all that courage and blood and sweet were to go to waste, it would be an abominations.

''Is there anyway we can help?''

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Working on: Imposition

Hieldy (Moogle)

Working on: Possession/imposition

Samantha (Griffon)

Working on: Deafness/form

And please, call me G.

|Chloe|Vixen|

"You can always join the Dragon's Shield Corp. They guard this place and can always use extra hands. A medic is in great demand currently. But if you're talking about big helps that could stop this town from being attacked then no."

Vixen expression saddened before she starts to retold the event a raid on the monster's nest.

Apparently, the monster starts attacking around nine months ago. Vixen recalled that after Aigis arrived and the town were fortified considerably, almost no monster could ever break through, except for a few undercover vampire which had it's cover blown by Vixen's Demonbane-AG2 gas. The gas not only reveal invisible monster and vampire in disguise, but they also cause multiple burn and corrosion wound on most demon. However, the demon found the achilles heels. The "Plume of Dusk".

Plume of Dusk is an orb with a liquid like structure. It strangely levitate with unknown force. Vixen was responsible for creating it, though she could not found any use of it.

Aigis ingenius mind adapted the plume of dusk into a strange energy amplification device. He renovated the watermill originally used to power small electricity from the river that runs through the town by adapting this device into it. The result was an extremely efficient electrical generator that seems to produce way more electricity than it should be able to.

One of the vampire managed to stole it last month. The monster were free to plunder the town with siren howling across warning the citizen not to come out. The only trouble for the monster were Vixen, Aigis and guards armed with guns and silver knife. They fought cleverly and bravely during the lockdown, utilizing all method possible to outwit the monster. The battle lasted for the whole night, before retreating back to it's nest. Many lost their lives.

Plume of Dusk is not something that can be created in a day, and the town definitely could not hold out against another raid. Aigis decided that it's our turn to fight. The mission was to retrieve the plume of dusk.

Trailing the beast back to it's nest, another battle broke out. At the end of the day, they were success in retrieving the Plume of Dusk. Ten people, and a unicorn pony, survived, out of one hundred and seven Dragon's Shield Corp elite soldier. It was a bitter and empty victory, as it wasn't the only nest and countless demons remains.

"Aigis couldn't forgive himself for his decision. Now he's drowning it in whisky." Vixen said as she sighed in disbelief.

"I thought he's stronger than this, I could never imagine him drinking his ass off over a big mistake. Shouldn't he be the type to learn from mistake and not let it haunts him?"

To make the matter worse, the Plume were corrupted, and the power generator often melted resulting in a power cut. Most of the time it cuts out during the day, but last week it cuts out at night. Aigis, even when he's drunk beyond reason, managed to fix the generator in time before the monster could do any real damage.

Chloe usual smile that always stays on her face is now gone as Vixen revealed the event of this town. The small quiet town she used to live in two years ago have changed so much in such a cruel way. And her beloved mother figure had to endure it and carried most of the responsibility on her shoulder.

Chloe cried, and the next thing that happened was beyond imaginable. Her shadow becomes darker, more sinister and before it could do anything, Chloe regained control. Vixen seems to be a little startled, but kept her composure.

"Your shadow represents your emotion Chloe. There's nothing you should be crying about, I'm still alive you see?"

Vixen smiled and hugged Chloe comforting her.

"Oh I almost forgot, here's for you."

Vixen took out a black pendant and gave it to Chloe, her shadow suddenly becomes calmer and more stable.

"The "Dusk Pendant" should help you control your shadow better, it's a by-product from the new Plume of Dusk I'm making"

Chloe smiled and hugged Vixen, then she fell asleep.

"That must have wiped her out."

Vixen looks at the clock, and said to G;

"It's getting late, there's a spare bedroom across this room G. Make yourself at home."

|Upgrades|

[align=center]Shadow upgraded with Dusk Pendant!

+Shadow armor

=enhance strength and agility and by -7 (-1), and endurance by -10 (-2) as long as her shadow armor is active.

=Impenetrable: nullifies all ranged attack, unless it's a roll of less than 2. Shadow does not dissipate by failing.

+Sentience: The shadow have a mind of it's own, loyal to no one but Chloe. It can execute various action on it's own by shifting into spears and armor. The shadow stats are: Strength D10 (-2), Accuracy D10. Cannot make action based on agility and endurance.[/align]

Also, G, do you tends to wake up late? I'll post the next one accordingly.

The pegasus' question did not startle Miah from her medative state. In the back of her mind, she agknowleged this as good. Without opening her eyes, the huntress replied, "It is your choice. I can take first watch and I'll wake you later, or you could sleep through the night and I'll gladly stay up. It is my custom anyhow. However, don't expect me to be joyful company if I'm not allowed to sleep when the morning comes."

Quite the contrary, I normally wake up a six A.M in my time zone, my phone decided to hate me this morning though, so yes, this morning I woke up late. I'm just home from college recently.

The town's tale only aggregated the man's memories further, he grew to join his memories but calmed himself; that time was not the time, particularly because he was in the presence of one who suffered directly from the town's decline.

''So there's nothing we can do?... Hmph... I'm sorry you can to re-tell that tale, I can relate... I would join the guard but my, uh, my partner and I are more kinda hermits: too much world to see and not enough time to see it, kind of thing.'' G said, attempting to lighten the mood, but ultimately failing.

G walked to the hallway which lead to a stairs, which lead to the upstairs, which lead to the spare room. He turned around and looked at Vixen who held the sleeping Chloe; cradling, he would call it, ''Thank you, very much, for the tea, and the room. Good night.''

Upon hearing her last words, Pruria reconsidered the watch choice and decided, [i'll watch for the moment, you rest. I'll wake you in four hours, or if anything happens. Night-night, sleep tight.]

The pony flew up ten metres and struggled the grab a cloud, retaining only some basic weatherly control from her homeland, and brought it down to be anchored to the tree. ((Everyone okay with that? It's only very basic.))

She lay down on the cloud and stared to the dead, orange sky, [i want to watch the stars, anyway.] She let her eyes bluer and focused on her more trusted sense of hearing, blocking out any wind or birds. She stared and waited, setting a mental alarm for four hours in the future.

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Hieldy (Moogle)

Samantha (Griffon)

And please, call me G.

Miah smiled at the pegasus' willingness to take the shift. After about a half hour of meditation, she made herself comfortable and drifted off to her dreams.

((Not much to write there... Now... We wait for Wrath to do something?))

((Not much to write there... Now... We wait for Wrath to do something?))

My thoughts exactly.

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Hieldy (Moogle)

Samantha (Griffon)

And please, call me G.

I'll do something :3

|Chloe|Vixen|

The morning comes. Vixen is always an early riser, and she woke up early like any other day. Chloe however, is still cuddling her makeshift shadow side-pillow, smiling with no sign of waking up. After she dresses up in white shirt and black shorts and tights, she went to check on G. G was already awake.

"I'll make some sushi salad and ramen, you can help if you want."

She went to the kitchen and prepares the ingredient. She accidentally cuts her finger in the process. With an annoyed groan;

"That's a bad sign."

[Well guys it seems we're in need of some kind of quest, perhaps something to power the generators]

The sun dawned on yet another temperate day for the townspeople, The weary nightguard turned in to rest and the atmosphere became so much more relaxed without the constant dreadful thoughts of attack. As the morning progressed the town took on a cheery mood as people headed out to work, some left to fell trees to for lumber while others left for the nearby quarry.

Meanwhile, an old man with a beard was looking over the settlements store house and supplies. They were running low on food, with only a weeks supply before the next group of trade caravans came in, if they even came at all. Considering the recent events.

All those creatures suddenly moving as one, as if guided by some unspeakable evil, those shadows in the distance that didn't quite look right. In his opinion all these unfortunate goings on could only be blamed on the nearby ruins of Thurim, a once great city destroyed by dark magic long ago. Ever since he was a little boy, the man has heard tales of a great evil lurking in the halls of the ancient city built into a lonely mountain, men who entered driven to gibbering madness by the sights they saw within, strange sights within it's windows spotted late at night by travelers. It is said that dark rituals of unspeakable depravity took place within it's walls, thousands of slaves were sacrificed and feasted upon long ago in order to give rise to an evil so ancient it's very name was lost to time. Eventually the cultists held within, warped and hideously deformed by the dark magics they practiced, were slaughtered by order of the high king. His great armies had marched on the dark city, the cult and it's insane practitioners both were destroyed, as well as the hellish statues depicting depraved rituals. It had since laid dormant and decaying for over 800 years ago. Until that is, just recently, wherein a flash of light was seen from the decrepit fortress no less then 2 years ago.

Yes, it was the only plausible explanation. Lots of people thought the same, but who would risk going into such a dark, unholy place.

The fortress is some 40 miles away, it'll take two days to walk there. It might do some good to hunt some wild game for the villagers so they don't stare, maybe stay another night before leaving. If you choose to go there that is, you could always let it be some other guys problem.

((That's pretty kick ass, I like that, let's do that. I think we should stay another night, considering we already know there's going to be a power cut.))

Morning came easy, and by the time G was half way through his early rise practices he was offered by Vixen to make breakfast. Feeling quite falsely confident in his cooking skills, he accepted, while not even knowing what either of the two dishes actually where, or if it was one dish.

The man cut the needed peppers into small enough bits, an easy job; Vixen, behind him, accidentally cut herself and said something barely audible, but G still struggled to pick it up.

''Hm? Did you cut yourself?'' He turned around and examined the alchemist, who was examining her injury, and then examined it himself. On the tip of on of her fingers lay the tiniest drop of blood, from the smallest cut imaginable, ''I'm sure it can't be that bad, if you don't have any plasters I have some in my satchel, only a couple thousand.''

He then returned to, and finished off his task, blind to the problem the cut actually bore.

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Hieldy (Moogle)

Samantha (Griffon)

And please, call me G.