I really want to switch, I need advice on what to do.

Hello, I've been trying to switch for some time now, atleast for three months, I understand it is the hardest thing to do here, but I feel like its something I need to do for myself and my tulpa.

What I do first is get into a meditation position, using tones sometimes, sometimes no tones, and then I do whatever the hell I can do to get out of my body, symbolism such as pushing me out, using a vaccume, that animus from ass ass in creed and fuliam's guide. I havent got any results at all, and today I just meditated for my longest (2 hours with a small distraction in the first half hour) I'm looking for more advice for figuring out a method that I can do, and that I can stick to.

Jade "These are not the droids you are looking for"

Me "These are not the droids we are looking for.."

Very Few people in this community can give you any real advice on switching. Am afraid i can't directly help you I have only achieved a half-switch, in which case my former host is still associated with the body and can't yet go into a tulpa like state.

what you should do is pm these people that i know have achieved a full switch.

Fuliam

Onicron

Blackstatic

Fuliam and Blackstatic have made guides on their method of switching, however as far as i can tell for everyone that has achieved switching, They have used their own unique method; but these guides might give you a better idea on how to go about switching.

Fuliam Switching guide

Blackstatic guide

And here's some Threads that discussed switching and possession.

Possession & Switching

Switching Hypothesis

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

I've yet to accomplish it, though I'm making progress on the get-out-of-the-body part. I can lose a great deal of awareness of it by focusing on the wonderland and doing something like Fuliam's guide.

I had some luck yesterday with a little trick using music. I put on music using headphones, put on headphones in the wonderland, then imagined taking off the IRL ones, waiting a short while after each step. Essentially I made the music make sense in the context of the wonderland but not in the context of reality. It sorta pulled me into the wonderland.

Some months ago I got a little effect from a different method. I was trying some sleep deprivation and doing a lot of forcing in all the time it gave me. I was using caffeine to stay awake, which resulted in me being really tired and really awake and focused. The idea was basically for Lyra and I to shove ourselves into the other and push them out. This resulted in the feeling of my presence in my head being "bumped" over a couple inches for a split second.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Very Few people in this community can give you any real advice on switching. Am afraid i can't directly help you I have only achieved a half-switch, in which case my former host is still associated with the body and can't yet go into a tulpa like state.

what you should do is pm these people that i know have achieved a full switch.

Fuliam

Onicron

Blackstatic

Fuliam and Blackstatic have made guides on their method of switching, however as far as i can tell for everyone that has achieved switching, They have used their own unique method; but these guides might give you a better idea on how to go about switching.

Fuliam Switching guide

Blackstatic guide

And here's some Threads that discussed switching and possession.

Possession & Switching

Switching Hypothesis

I've talked to blackstatic and fuliam, and other people who can switch, so far all I've got were guides which I can't really understand properly or something. I have no idea what is wrong with me, but hopefully I will be able to figure something out

I have no idea what is wrong with me

There's nothing wrong with you, this whole tulpae phenoema is recent and new and quite frankly most people have been doing this for only a few months.

Their was a time when possession was thought to be a theory, and at the time very few people can do it, now a days it's somewhat common.

Switching is really one of the most profound thing you can do; it will take time to learn, and for most members here it will most likely take years.

Those whom achieve switching today, already had experience. some like blackstatic had very old and strong Tulpas. some like Fuliam has a very "unstable" mind and things like this came naturally for him.

in order for their guides to be truly effective requires so many prerequisites, however these are only guides that exists, an proven switching guide that 'works' does not exist yet and even that guide may require alot of effort.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Just a thought: Try achieving a lucid dream while awake (pretty much astral projection isn't it?) and have your tulpa posses you.

Just a thought: Try achieving a lucid dream while awake (pretty much astral projection isn't it?) and have your tulpa posses you.

A bit more elaborated: I have a thread on self-imposition in which Onicron posted, it was basically that he would get out of the body and his tulpa wouldn't enter it, as such, he would enter a imposed tulpa-like state, which by what he experienced and reported, seemed exactly the same as astral projection (Minus the metaphysical stuff, just reconstructing the world from what you know and think it is).

Which means that if one can achieve astral projection, most likely switching is going to come easily (and vice versa).

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.

We've tried this before, my body was successfully possessed but nothing else happened other then that.

We've tried this before, my body was successfully possessed but nothing else happened other then that.

Nothing else happened? You mean you either snapped back to your body or the body couldn't move?

I'd say the first step in switching is very good possession. When the possession is good enough, you can disconnect yourself from the body more and more as you don't have to keep and eye on it and stuff. It becomes some easy stuff. After that you could follow the guides about imaginary senses and such, make your own version or something.

Like the fifth fucking time I post my experiences: the image, but you just got to enjoy it okay?

cb88992636de96173b3b5f716b9a0407.PNG

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Between Sands and Chupi, I'm glad I looked at this. Definitely gotta try the music trick, and knowing that the easiest first step is good possession, even if it seems common sense, is nice to have confirmed.