Tupper brain superpowers

Lolimancer

I recently noticed i can shift the focus of my vision like a camera does. That is, i can consciously bring my vision out of focus at different levels whenever i feel like it by willing the imaginary focal point to go forward or backward; "out of the eyes" or "into the eyes", so to speak... it's kinda useless but it's definitely something i wasn't able to do before. It all started after Alice tried full possession with me and somehow gained the ability to bring my vision out of focus whenever she felt like it. I wasn't able to personally replicate anything then, but now apparently i just... can. Does this kind of shit happen to anyone?

Guest Anonymous

I've always been able to do that...I thought everyone could.

Loli, I'm assuming what you're saying is similar to this.

Welp, i surely wasn't until now.

Derp: nice to know this shit actually happens without screwing your brain and all, thread can be closed. Actually let's talk about subjectively weird stuff tuppers have kickstarted (i don't mean sensory hallucinations btw. Though i personally still can't see shit).

I've always been able to focus/unfocus my vision. I'm also really good at giving myself double vision, but these are things I'm sure everyone can do with sufficient practice.

My Tulpa

And then it cuts to a scene where you're sitting in a padded cell.

I've always been able to do that. If I stop concentrating on looking at things, my eyes go unfocused by themselves. It's actually a pain in the ass for me, because if I'm working out a math question in my head or something, my vision goes blurry.

Put your finger in front of your eyes, then try focusing alternately on both the finger and the stuff behind it.

Again, I Thought Everyone Else Could Do That.

(Reminds me of that guy with prosopagnosia--"face blindness" who didn't realize that he really should be able to recognize people and read their emotions from their faces until his mate told him so.)

I've always been able to do that...I thought everyone could.

Me too.

The eyes need to be able to focus for distance.

The brain usually handles this subconsciously to focus on whatever you're looking at, but it's possible to do it consciously as well.

I've always been able to do that. If I stop concentrating on looking at things' date=' my eyes go unfocused by themselves. It's actually a pain in the ass for me, because if I'm working out a math question in my head or something, my vision goes blurry.[/quote']

When you aren't 'looking' at something, or if the eyes have nothing to focus on, they adopt a resting focus approximately 2m ahead of you.

Associated Condition: Empty Field Myopia - That's why pilots flying at night need to actively refocus their eyes. (what OP just discovered he could do.)

Yeah, sounds pretty normal to me. But sometimes during possession my sight does go a bit derp and blurry, but Roswell apparently is still able to see fine, is this something that's happening to you too? I suppose in my case it might just be slipping into a total zone out, but eyes are one of the first senses to go for a change. Usually - at least I think so, as it's not something I have notice happening a lot - the sight goes out pretty late in the process.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)