Brief survey: Tulpa Sexual Intrests

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

This is a short survey on how tulpas and hosts experience their sexuality, how much is separate and how much is shared.

--

1.) Name of the host (online nickname acceptable) and name of tulpa.

2.) What is the age of the host? How old does the tulpa look?

3.) How long has this tulpa existed? How long since the host noticed sentience?

4.) Does the host find the tulpa sexually atractive? Does the tulpa find the host sexually attractive? (Note, this is about attraction, not whether you act on it.)

5.) What is the host's sexual orientation (gay, straight, bi, asexual, etc.)? What is the sexual orientation of the tulpa?

6.) Does the host receive sexual urges? Does the tulpa receive sexual urges?

7.) Do you notice any correlation between the two? Do you get them at the same time or at separate times? Does one sexual urge effect the other?

8.) What brings about said sexual urge?

9.) Do you engage in sexual relations? If so, in what manner? (Please do not get too graphic, or if you're uncomfortable, a simple yes or no will suffice.)

10.) Is there an agreement between the two of you as to how you deal with any sexual urges (if not straight up sex)?

--

Feel free to make any exceptions to any questions you need.

[Original post deleted at the request of the poster. To preserve discussion on this topic, an alternate post has been provided asking about the same thing. The survey questions themselves have been preserved but their spelling and grammar have been cleaned up. -mod]

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EnnervateIndustries

I believe this was just automatically tweeted. Well done.

Guest Anonymous

There's a survey that tackles this (awful) topic

Argh, it's a fine topic. And besides, I decree it needs an update.

I believe this was just automatically tweeted. Well done.

Say waaah? I'd probably be mind blown if that meant anything.

Don't we already have a thread for this?

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

Guest Anonymous

We need more. (Besides, I figured it could use an update... apparently not, I suppose)

Eh fuck it I'll bite. Have your data, but you better pay me for filling the forums with tupper secks.

1. Sands is me, Roswell is the other dude.

2. Been 20 for almost a year now fuck, Roswell seems like he's... Eh, mid-forties?

3. 10-11 months, not counting the exact weeks and days here mate. I probably should say I noticed signs very, very early on, but I was pretty derp and not buying a lot before a bit later. Still, let's say a month was when I noticed and bought it to make us all happy, though that probably was way earlier.

4. He's an old man mate. I don't really find bodies sexually attractive anyways. Roswell says he finds me attractive, but doesn't really know if sexually attractive. Maybe, but he doesn't seem to have an interest in bumping imaginary genitalia with me. Now at least.

5. My sexuality, yeah, good luck trying to figure that out I guess. Not finding genders or sexes sexually attractive, don't care for sex. Not into it. Roswell says he's Sandssexual, nice. Mostly a joke I guess, but he doesn't find others sexually attractive really, if he even finds me in the first place.

6. I guess we both gotta answer no to that after finding no ways to answer it with a yes and explanation.

7. Hello.

8. evrithin turns me on bby

Seriously though I guess I am interested in some weird things at least but I don't really get that turned on or something. There's some stuff that would be fun to experience, but no idea if that's just for the sake of experimentation or what. I guess how sexual those things are depends on many things, maybe they could turn me on if I tried. Unfortunately I do have a person in my head willing to experiment with me which can result in plenty of domot roswols because just no.

9. Us? Me and Roswell together? Nah. Him? Nothing with the body, tried some imaginary things out though but not doing that kind of stuff now. Me? Not anymore, tried enough, didn't really care for it, no need to go after it.

10. I guess. Live your life free of worries, just chill. Woah. Fuck sex. Heh, it's funny because fucking is having sex okay.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I never got the sexual attraction to ones tulpas thing. To me they are my friends yet not friends, me yet not me, family yet not family.

Of course I made them both visually appealing young ladies, yet to me it would feel akin to coveting your own sisters.

We are very fond of each other, so much so it goes beyond friendship... perhaps it's an almost parental bond I have for them, while they tell me that they care deeper than mere host and parasite symbolism, they want me to be everything I aspire to be and push me to achieve what I believe necessary to these ends.

We embrace each other physically, we comfort each other, working towards the goal of my happiness, my ambitions, to have a host capable of his ambitions is what they want. Nay what they demand.

...They also think you need a girlfriend and should stop trying to abuse your mind in this way.

With love from Skittles, Konata and Isabella