Tulpa.info Forums; How to Use Them

Flexionsensor

How in the fuck is this guide still here? The forums are easy and simple to use. Fuck, my grandma could use them.

If she were a schizophrenic.

Furthermore, the forums aren't necessarily a friendly place due to the mods. Unless you agree with their totalitarian dictatorship and the hugs, and are here to further their "agenda" of control, then you should leave. Please.

EDIT: Fuck, what am I saying? The forums are a friendly place due to the fact that opinions are silenced by the mods. So delude yourself all you want and believe you have a real tulpa by listening to new people!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How in the fuck is this guide still here? The forums are easy and simple to use. Fuck, my grandma could use them.

If she were a schizophrenic.

Furthermore, the forums aren't necessarily a friendly place due to the mods. Unless you agree with their totalitarian dictatorship and the hugs, and are here to further their "agenda" of control, then you should leave. Please.

EDIT: Fuck, what am I saying? The forums are a friendly place due to the fact that opinions are silenced by the mods. So delude yourself all you want and believe you have a real tulpa by listening to new people!

I believe the presence of this guide may suggest that the newest forum members do not know these things. I haven't actually seen much mod action pertaining to removing roleplayers and the like, which I, and many others, are rooting for.

"DUDE! That's wrong! You don't do that! That's like giving a kid a knife and telling him that it's a neck massager!"

Shameless self promotion!

• 4 weeks later...

You never said anything about the Site Design board. This board is a super secret club that only a handful of members are allowed to browse. Being selected by the forum team to be able to set even a foot into this board is the highest honor one can achieve on these forums. On this board, you talk about the redesign that will never happen.

There is also the Article Section board. This board is also a super secret club, so please don't tell anyone that I told you about it. The point of this board is to talk about how to better the article section, and how to post articles. If you don't know what articles are, they are the same exact thing as posting a thread except if it's an article then your post is automatically super duper important and you are an important person for posting it.

Lastly there's the Admin Board, home of the admins. This board is where the mods used to whisper about the users until they made their locked IRC channel. The board's discussions mainly include the mods writing one or two lines about their opinion on whether to ban someone, until one mod writes a wall of text. Once this happens, the other mods pretend to read it and agree with them on all accounts. They might actually read a paragraph of the post if they see a word in there like "redesign" or "unban". It's also supposed to be where the mods post if they are leaving for awhile, but most of the time the mods will just leave and never come back. It's still a huge mystery why they do this, and last I checked the mods were asking for donations so they can hired a detective to find out why.

Of course we can't say anything about those, for we are the Unworthy.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Disapproved.

This is basically a partial satire/partial truth sort of guide about the forums. May belong in General Discussion or Off-topic, but since some new users/lurkers may want to read it, it would be best left in Submissions, hence the disapproval.

I'm not sure it would belong in New Users as it's mostly about the author's opinions about the forums. Besides, the "New Users" section already has such an introductory guide, which is a lot more up to date (with new sections and history): http://community.tulpa.info/thread-guide-for-new-members--6886