I can't seem to get focused...

So i'm pretty new at this tulpa thing, I am about 5 days in but I have ran into a problem, I never can seem to get focused anymore! I have tried concentration exercises and such. I have laying face down on my bed, sitting upright on my bed, forcing while trying to go to sleep, and sitting in my desk chair. The best session I got when forcing was on the bus to school but after about 15 minutes I lost concentration, and usually after about 15 minutes I can't do it anymore. So my question is, how do you get conformable when you start forcing (how/where do you sit).

Forcing for one hour in increments of 15 minutes, is just the same as forcing for an hour. I used to have trouble with this but after aboot a month, I was able to concentrate noticeably butter. I'm just going to list some stuff that may or may not help:

-Listen to binural beats or tones ( Or whatever it is )

-Possibly passive forcing throughout the day ( Tie a string around your wrist/finger to remind you tot talk to your tupper)

-Meditation: https://www.erowid.org/spirit/meditation/meditation_essay1.shtml

-Try open eyed/closed eyed forcing, see which works best for you

-Getting better at visualization could help, plenty of guides for it

-Listen to binural beats or tones ( Or whatever it is )

-Possibly passive forcing throughout the day ( Tie a string around your wrist/finger to remind you tot talk to your tupper)

-Meditation

-Try open eyed/closed eyed forcing, see which works best for you

-Getting better at visualization could help, plenty of guides for it

- I'd also like to add pink noise as well, greatly increases the chance of your mental radio shutting up. Wonderland with a waterfall enchances its effect, at least for me.

When I started out I couldn't do more than a few minutes at a time, never more then 15 just like you. It does get easier the more you practice.

Also, multiple short sessions add up!

So try not to worry too much, the more you do the more difficult longer sessions are going feel.

Try looking up Fede's Tulpatones, works great to get the imagination going

http://grooveshark.com/#!/album/Tulpatones+Vol+1+Fede+s+Tones/8788870

There's a link for it. It's just pink? noise I think whatever it is it works great for me!

Sebastian Moran

Form: Human

Literal Birthday: March 1st, 2014

Working On: Vocality