The black shoe diaries. (Amber and Toby)

Guest amber5885

Guest amber5885

Nah you're far from it. And no worried everyone gets excited about new things and goes a little nutso in the beginning.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is more stable than I am, I don't know what you are basing this on. Admittedly, I do sometimes revert to video games if I am tired, but I am working on abolishing tiredness and finding alternatives. No one's perfect. And sometimes I feel down, but I can just read a few lines from the Avesta to dispell it or command it verbally if that doesn't work.

It depends on what you mean.

Spending more time forcing than anything else isn't a problem so far as I'm concerned. Spending more time forcing than everything else probably is.

You have a very close friend in your head, and of course you're going to spend more time with her than any other friend you have. But leaving all your other friends because of that is a problem.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Guest amber5885

In my opinion YOU should be the center of your life and your tulpa should be the beacon that guides you.

You need people, you need social interaction or you run the risk of a whole slew of mental disorders that are exceedingly harmful.

A tulpa should not be the center of your life nor would they want to be. A tulpa needs a happy healthy host to function well.