Luminesce

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doh! ~Melian

Ahh I didn't quite catch that one, it seems to pertain more to tickling though. I was more thinking as a bonding activity.

Eve's Note: To me when I get my ears pet by tulpafox it is a very affectionate process, akin to grooming in a wolf pack. It holds a significance, we were kind of asking if Reisen is like that too.

She was just implying she didn't know her question had already been answered.

It's just about the best sensory experience out there in my opinion. Then again your a bunny rabbit :3. I don't know if they are into that.

That sounds about right. They (rabbits) are definitely into that, if you've never seen someone pet a rabbit before. Full on petting both their ears back over their head. As for mine, I guess they'd inherit anime headcanon. Most bunnygirls seem to be very protective of people touching their ears, and having their ears pulled seems to be extremely painful, so it's probably a safe assumption that they're sensitive areas. Believe it or not I've only "pet" Reisen's ears a few times, since we almost never do one-sided shows of affection, but yeah, she enjoyed it.

Reisen and Tewi's ears are a bit different, Reisen being a moon rabbit (which in Touhou means she can communicate long distances with other moon rabbits using their ability to control wavelengths and receiving with their ears) and Tewi being an Earth rabbit. Something like this. So I wouldn't really pet them in the normal way as you would an actual rabbit, and I never even thought about "petting" Tewi in the first place. Just kinda run my fingers along them, I guess. I know that Reisen does that sometimes when she switches, runs her fingers straight up above our head where her ears would be to better establish her mental image of her form, so she doesn't feel too much like me.

Anyway, that's a good idea. I just read through this whole thread again, and I've said some things I've kinda forgotten about. Tewi said I liked rubbing their backs, but I've only ever done that once. The mixture of me having very poor visualization skills and being discouraged from using them + almost exclusively showing affection through "symmetrical" means, like hugs, means there's not many opportunities. The one time I can remember doing that was back during our intense imposition training, when she was lying in bed with me. Unfortunately her ears would technically be like.. through the wall.. so that wasn't an option. But we probably should spend more time doing bonding stuff, it was always really good visualization practice.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Update, confirmed Tewi's ears can be pet like any other rabbit. Confirmed Reisen cannot focus well on speaking while I run my hands over hers.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Hey I've been reading this thread for a while, finally made an account so you guys get my first post.

My question to you (the host) is have you ever used an object for one or more of your tulpae to "possess"? For example since when I can remember I always use a second pillow at night to lay next to me, and think of it as my tulpa. It helps me concentrate on her and have conversations with her while making it feel more like she's actually physically next to me.

Also Shade (the said tulpa) was wondering if it ever feels too crowded and overwhelming in your mind with all the tulpae, because sometimes in an environment with a lot of noise and sound we have some trouble communicating, and were just one on one.

Thanks in advance ;D

Host to a sole Parasite, Shade. Research is in progress, will update when something worth showing has been written.

Well, that's more like imposition with a tool. Imposition is when you sense your tulpa in any way outside of your body, whether it's sight and sound or touch. I haven't used any placebos like that (imposing in open air is pretty hard but productive, I sometimes trace my hands over their body to see it better), but some others here have. I'm personally working on lucid dreaming so I don't have to. And I'm getting close, some of my dreams are starting to feel very real. Just need the lucid part.

And it's not like they're all running around and shouting. My tulpas and I always take turns talking, because if anyone's talking at the same time that means they're not really listening. It's been a bit hard when we do wonderland stuff to pay attention to all of them at once, but I honestly feel like it was more of an exercise for them than I. It's less important that I can focus on them all at once, and more that they can keep their own focus when I'm not paying attention to them. When it was just three of them I could do it, but with four now I rely more on them than myself. Although that fourth is Lucilyn, and the last thing she'd do is let me forget about her, so it's not such a problem.

Shade has been nagging me nonstop to post another question on her behalf, and I'm sorry for it being a simple one but how are you guys and gals doing? And thanks for answering our last questions heh

Host to a sole Parasite, Shade. Research is in progress, will update when something worth showing has been written.

We're actually on our way to California from Utah right now to visit family. My hometown is pretty forest-y, so hopefully we're gonna get to spend a lot of time in nature. It's been a long time since I did anything like that.

Have you / your tulpas ever had to resolve an argument or some other issue through the use of danmaku?

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

Have any of you ever fallen in love with another fictional character? Like, real genuine (and possibly romantic) love?

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.