Nimbus: Abstain

Muffin: Abstain, Hammer

Brassow: Abstain, Hammer

Yuki: Abstain

Sushi: NimbusArchon

Enny: NimbusArchon

Actinium: Abstain, Hammer

Quetzal the Furdragon: Abstain, Hammer

Kiadaj: No vote, please make sure to vote by the end of the day!

We need one more hammer for a majority vote, at which point the day will end.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suspicious of Enny just because.

Oh, psh

Psshhh.

Your plea does leave me with concerns, though. Last game I was willing to risk myself, or my partner(s) depending, as long as it meant we won, and it was basically a "Kill as many as possible as fast as possible without being too suspicious" thing. It might not be smart to abstain, but it's weird not knowing who's who. I'll admit, Shui and Nimbus both give me this eery feeling, but Kiahdaj is again as well.

Maybe I should take back my kill, but at the same time, playing tonight by ear isn't going to do anyone any good. We have too many suspects already, and one of us accusers is bound to be in the eyes of the mafia. Err.. Evil tulpa regime. So a murder in the night isn't going to do us much good for narrowing the search down.

Ah jeez. Yeah, sorry Nimbus, I've gotta take the chance, my vote stands. Since is tuppers tho, only stasis, and we can un-stasis you if you're innocent ;D

Two for Nimbus now, one for Brassow? Hmm..

Sorry for the double, went and did something else before posting that and Jean-luc got in before me.

(Also didn't see Yuki withheld her vote for Brassow, whoops)

##Hammer

I guess I'll ##abstain. I do like the idea of at least trying to kill someone, but I'm just not sure of who. If I was going to, though, it would probably be Sushi, just because.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

To reiterate: Posting twice in a row counts as an edit, so if you want to do one post after another you have to use https://web.archive.org/

To use it, copy+paste the thread URL into the "Save Page Now" box, then it will take a second and save it, then redirect you to its saved copy. Then copy+paste the URL of the copy to your post. If you have gone into the forum settings and set the posts/page value to something besides the default(10), then your URL may not display the same thing to archive.org. To fix this, click on "Post #: 52" in the top-right corner of your post, and then you will be at the right url (make sure it is of the form /thread-mafia-iv-trapped-in-brian?pid=127331) then use that as the thread url

On another note, there are 5 hammers, so the day ends with no lynching/stasis-ing. Mafia members make sure to PM me your victim.

Brian hears a voice call out, "Alright, time for your break! Pencils down."

He slumps forward and falls asleep before his head hits the pillow (or arm in this case), and then is awoken by a sudden smacking of his head on the desk.

Reshifting his arms and lowering his head slowly this time, his thoughts drift away and he falls asleep from mental exaustion. Only the tulpas strong enough to stage a takeover (the mafia) can stay consious. They start plotting who to subdue...

To be clear, since it maybe wasn't in the last post: Night has started.

I'm so good at this XD

Also for example, here's what my post looked like before: https://web.archive.org/web/20150608042159/https://community.tulpa.info/thread-mafia-iv-trapped-in-brian?pid=127337

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

It's all fine and dandy for a Pokémon tulpa to complain about neglect, but have you ever thought about what happens to us food-based tulpas post-imposition? We get to take the scenic route out of the lower intestine.

2j280ag.jpg

Yes sir, I pray that Brian forgets me.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

"Brian. BRIAN!"

He suddenly jerks awake.

"Your break ended 5 minutes ago. Get to work"

And with that, all of the tulpas wake up, except for NimbusArchon! *dun dun duuun*

The day has started, you have 48hrs to decide what to do,

I feel bad for that taco-tulpa sushi showed us... and Nimbus too. Nimbus is about as important as that taco.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033