Mafia IV: Trapped in Brian

jean-luc

Well, I did pretty much say that if I'm guilty, Kiahdaj is innocent, and if I'm innocent, Kiahdaj is guilty. So yeah, if I were in his place, I'd probably still be voting to kill me too.

That being said, if Kiahdaj is mafia, he's a lot more convincing than I am, which scares me a bit. I halfway want to be lynched at this point just to see what he does next.

And for what it's worth, I agree with Enny on Eva, and if other people vote for her, I would totally change my vote.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided to treat sushi as I did Laach in my first game. He's suspicious enough that we will always be keeping an eye on him. I think I misspoke earlier, when I said we would gain some information, if we lynched him. I was probably thinking that that would be the case, if his innocence was confirmed afterwards, but I don't think that happens.

In that case, I actually don't think I would learn anything at all. If sushi is good, then he would be a valuable addition to our team. With the fact that he can't do anything too drastic without having the vote instantly shifted back to him, I think he is more useful than harmful, at the moment.

I think we can all agree that someone needs to be lynched, tonight. Otherwise, the mafia will take a step closer to victory, and we probably won't be any closer to discovering their identity. So I'll go over my thoughts on everyone:

Haven: Can't say much about them yet, but I am going to lean more towards innocent than guilty, at the moment.

Quetzal: Either very innocent, or very mafia. I'm not nearly certain enough to lynch him, so I will see how it goes.

Muffin: I generally think he's innocent. Again, like anyone in this game, I could be convinced, but I have no reason to think he's mafia yet.

Enny: Pretty much same as Muffin.

Eva: As of this moment, the one who I suspect the most—not counting sushi. Was very eager to jump on the lynching sushi train. Not too much to say besides that. We don't have too much to go on in general, so I think relatively speaking, this is substantial evidence.

Sushi: Already said my thoughts, above.

Yuki: Has hardly participated. That can be seen as guilty, but I think it's too early in the game to start lynching people based only on the fact that they have been quiet.

I think a few of those people that I think are innocent are probably felt the same way about, by most of you. Considering that, and how many mafia there are, I think it's a pretty safe bet that we'll get one of them, by lynching one of the more outwardly guilty-looking people.

With all that said, I am going to change my vote to the next most suspicious person to me: ##Eva.

Also, I feel like I will die tonight.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Since Kiahdaj is on-board I see no reason to delay Eva's slaying, then. Unless he's guilty and we're fucking up

But agh if he is then this is wrong. Man. This game is maddening.

CHANGING AGAIN, ##Eva

So that's three on Eva once Sushi changes his.

##Eva

Though like Kiahdaj keeping an eye on me, I'll be keeping an eye on him.

Neither do I, and I feel like it's still going to be me. You'll probably last a little longer, Eva. :)

Though I suppose that death is better than being an imposed sushi tulpa.

All I say must rhyme.

I promise that it's just for fun.

It will end once this is done.

I ask once again, don't kill me.

I'm afraid, I don't want my soul set free.>

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Sushi is quietly put to sleep, to be woken long after all this has ended....

The night has begun. Those with night actions, PM me.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc