Mafia VI: Spooky scary skeletons!

Quetzal the furdragon

Well, he did mention nokill layer in the same post. Also, without animosity we're just shooting in the dark. So this is my shot in the dark. I'll probably burn for this, but at least that should tell us something about the enemy.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I did somehow miss that.

Oh well, let's burn together then, brother. ##GuessWho

We can't give them mafi-... sorry, the spooky, scary skeletons another free day.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I'll wait to see what everyone else has to say before making a judgement. I have some suspicions about a couple of people already, but I can't exactly tell you what kind of behavior is making me suspicious of them because then they'd just stop doing that.

So, uh, yeah. Anyone else want to give their opinion on this thing?

We can't exactly blame someone for voting something other than the majority, but we can't let the spooky skeletons run around spooking people, either.

I'm voting ##GuessWho since there is no one else to blame. Sorry, but I'm doing it in case you are a spooky skeleton

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

In that case, I will start my kill ##Muffin campaign.

My reasoning is that if you want to look like you have the role of an innocent human in this game, you don't want to be too passive and barely say anything, because that might make it look like you're trying to not draw attention to yourself.

However, you don't want to be the one who takes charge and makes accusations, because if it will look suspicious if you're responsible for the death of a human.

Therefore, someone trying to look like a human when they are in fact a skeleton, would:

1. Jump on the bandwagon and kill whomever it is suggested we kill, but

2. Give reasons, so as to not look like they're agreeing blindly, but very shallow reasons, because they actually ARE agreeing blindly and just don't want it to look that way.

In conclusion, Muffin needs to die because both of his posts so far have exhibited both of these qualities.

#nokill

We don't know anything yet, so it makes sense not to vote anyone.

We can't exactly blame someone for voting something other than the majority, but we can't let the spooky skeletons run around spooking people, either.

I'm voting ##GuessWho since there is no one else to blame. Sorry, but I'm doing it in case you are a spooky skeleton

Whoops, looks like I've been saying Muffin instead of Melody. Sorry, Melody!

##Melody

Shoot! I didn't realise double-posting "edited" my original post.

Hopefully I'm not disqualified. D:

Haha! We've all done that. I'll vouch for you that the original post didn't contain any secret messages or anything.

Those are definitely some reasons for voting against Mel, but I feel like very similar reasoning could be used to justify killing me or Kiahdaj as well. After all, we've both voted the same way as Mel both times.

Not to say that you're wrong or anything, but a vote at this point is a shot in the dark, so I don't think evidence is much better against any one person than another at this point. I'm going to stick with GuessWho for today, as dividing our votes makes it more likely that they'll be ineffective.

That being said, I think it's worth keeping an eye on Mel, and I'd like to hear from everyone else. People have been pretty quiet so far.

Days are still 48 hours, right? We have plenty of time for people to pitch in?

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

I don't know how the hell you guys can discuss this stuff so coherently at 1 am. Like, it's 10 am for me right now and I'm barely coherent...

Anyway, I don't think that GuessWho isa very viable candidate based on typing abstain instead of nokill. However, Mel looks a bit off saying

"I'm voting GuessWho since there is no one else to blame." (Too lazy to use quotes.)

What type of mafia game is this? One without any real suspicion needed to be killed. A bit unbalanced, so I vote ##Melody

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Really, as long as something happens, it's fine with me. I don't think GuessWho is particularly more guilty-looking than Melody. I might change my vote if there is enough support for Melody. Though like sushi, I am also worried about the votes being split. Though actually, with the nokill thing, I think as long as that doesn't get the majority vote, somebody's going to be lynched.

I don't think the skeletons are going to reveal themselves today of their own accord, and I'm sure nobody wants to give them another day to just kill spook whoever they want. Unless someone can come up with a special reason as to why they would have killed Jean-luc, I think we're stuck with randomly voting for someone, based on very little evidence.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

In all honesty, the reasoning for Melody being a spooky scary skeleton makes more sense than the reasoning for GuessWho, so I'm going for ##Melody

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.