I was asked by several people to explain my method called projection. So I decided to do that now.
What is Projection?
Projection is a method I came up with that achieves the same goal as imposition. Difference being that the tulpa is in full control. The host doesn't do a thing. This has the obvious advantage of full self-control, and added realism for the host and the tulpa alike.
This of course means that this is a guide for tulpae, not for hosts.
Obviously, you have to be sentient and aware of what you're doing.
You obviously need a form. It doesn't matter if your host is already aware of what form you have though.
This is a method done by the tulpa alone. So autonomy is a must.
Since you are the one doing it, and since you have to be able to do it while your host does other things, parallel processing too is a must.
Manipulation of the Host's Mind:
Did you ever make your host feel warmer or colder? Maybe you made them feel less tired, or more concentrated. This method falls into the same line. You're going to be creating a hallucination in your host's perception.
Using the Host's Senses:
You're going to remap your host's perception in order to be able to perceive your surroundings independently.
- Create a hallucination of your form in your host's perception of his / her surroundings.
- Associate yourself with that hallucination. Treat it as your real body, and control it as such. This might need practice.
- Once you achieved that, tap into your host's senses. Re-think
them to where the hallucination of you is, to how it would be if that was the host's body. This can't be perfect and doesn't have to be.
- Then perceive via that instead of via the host's actual perception. This is the hardest part. You might need some practice, and it might need concentration in the beginning. I had the habit of falling back into using Felix' actual perception.
- Learn to make your and your host's senses, or bodies, interact properly. For example: When touching, learn to make your host and yourself feel it simultaneously and in real-time. This too might need conscious effort in the beginning. Later on it will happen unconsciously; your mind will produce these effects on its own.
Many of these steps are things that will need concentration and conscious effort in the beginning. Let me assure you though: For me, all of this works practically on its own. It's a matter of practice. And with enough of it, you too will get there.
All in all, this method provides more realism than imposition and is the closest thing to simulating having a real body that I can think of. You will even be able to do things without your host knowing it, like surpising him / her with a hug from behind or by suddenly appearing.
I hope this is helpful, especially to tulpae with hosts who have trouble with imposition.