The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Woah, SomethingDire, that's a freaky dream. :o. You going down the well reminded me of the Bottom of the Well in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. O_o

It is. And did it now? Interesting, but not surprising since I myself am inspired by video games a lot. I'll have to check that out sometime.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

And Melisn, your and Misgod's dream was awesome too, sculpting dreams sounds amazing!

Also Melian, Inside Out did more than just make an impact on me: it led me here. You see, I've been working on this one Inside Out fanfic called Intercom http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/Intercom and earlier this month one of my readers pointed out to me it reminded them of tulpas. I had no idea what a tulpa was. So they told me, directed me here and, well, here I am! :)

Oh cool!

Oh and thanks, I am glad you liked our dream! We think the dream sculptor may have been a recurring dream persona we call the "dream weaver" in disguise.

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: I dreamed about a large group of children trapped inside a haunted hospital. There were each fated to die some horrible death that they could not escape or get eaten by monsters.

Mistgod: I dreamed about a large group of children trapped inside a haunted hospital. There were each fated to die some horrible death that they could not escape or get eaten by monsters.

Wow, freaky! I hope you guys are ok after all of that.

Well this is something, isn't it? :D

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Well this is something, isn't it? :D

It is. I just saw a nightmare-ish dream yesterday, and now it's Melian and Mistgod. Dunno what's up with that.

Guest Anonymous

Well, dream something happy then and report that. :-) It's not my fault, Misty dreamed it. I wasn't involved in that one.

Feferi: Last night my host dreamed with me again. It's kinda weird if you ask me. Not because he loves me, I love him too, but what I find weird is that the spends 98% of the time with Vris, and he just has dreamed one time with her, and two with me. Well, let's tell the dream. We were in a spooky hotel in the mountains with some of his friends, then, he was given a blue lightsaber to kill somebody in a super market in which he was. He found his objective, and it was one of his favorite TV characters: Walter White/Heisenberg. My host couldn't kill him, so he couldn't keep the lightsaber. He went to the parkment, then a wolf attempted to attack him, and his friends and me (we were up in a tree) told him to join us, so the woolf couldn't reach him. Then, we escaped from the wolf in a bus, and the wolf reached us. The dogs of the city attacked him, but he dealed with them, and once he was free, a bus stroke him and killed him. After a friend of my host got out of the bus once passed the danger, and me and my host offered to go to the hotel to verify there were no wolves. We climbed the way to the hotel, and after getting to the room, he falled, but I catched him and, like the last dream in which I was, we started kissing. And when we entered the room, his friends arrived and interrumpted us. Then he woke up. Everytime the sky was colored woth a dark grey and the wind was cold.

Guest Anonymous

Any dream with angry wolves, light sabers and a spooky hotel has to be an interesting dream! LOL

Oh and kissing.

I had a dream the other night I didn't get a chance to put down, and a dream last night...

Okay, so the dream I had two nights ago, at least what I remember of it, involved me being in this sort of weird food deli shop thing, that was mainly made of good. For some reason there was a GameBoy there on the floor, which I picked up to investigate. Turned out it somehow had the capability to act as a Gamecube and N64 controller so I could play some older games on it, so I felt totally ecstatic about that and started playing Super Mario 64. Then I looked up and the shop thing was a lot more sparse, and the only food there looked like some sort of moldy cactus thing. Then the moldy stuff opened up somehow to reveal large sticks of strong cheese, something started to chase after me, and then I woke up.

Last night's dream, however, involved me climbing across these different rooftops Mario-style (I blame having watched a video about the beta of Super Mario Sunshine), and in the bell-alcove of the roof of each one of them, there were pandas, kind of like the young pandas in the trailer for Kung Fu Panda 3. I didn't really talk to them much, I just kept running into them, and then there was this guy who was chasing after me. I trapped him in a box somehow, and then started running through this mall thing and down some stairs, and every so often I'd leave these little metal note things on the doors like I was supposed to be some kind of secret agent or something. I went down a hallway and into another room and the guy from before was following me. He got blocked off and I was hiding from him, and then Joy from Inside Out showed up and revealed that she was hiding from him. I noticed that my Joy costume from Halloween was there and mentioned that Joy could borrow it, then she said thanks and ran off, and then I woke up.

Everything we perceive is reality is all interpreted by our heads. So technically, even though only their tulpamancer can see them, tulpas can be said to be as real as anything else.