The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: I dreamed that I was in a hotel with three female colleagues from work. It was no one I knew from real life, but all three were beautiful. I was there to make a presentation. Somehow, I fell asleep or blacked out during the conference and when I woke up it was much later. I found the three women asleep in my room with signs of a huge party I had no memory of. LOL

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like last night I dreamed I had a tulpa, but I don't remember what he or she looked like, just a kind of vague presence...

Everything we perceive is reality is all interpreted by our heads. So technically, even though only their tulpamancer can see them, tulpas can be said to be as real as anything else.

My dream tonight was kind of special. I jumped into the river of my town to dive for some coins, because I felt this was easy money to make. Even though i struggled with the flow I managed to get some of these really big coins, and one coin was special: It had a red button on it. Well this coin was apparently the detonator for a pretty old nuclear bomb....and I pushed the button resulting in a heavy nuclear explosion devastating everything. Luckily I managed to save myself into a very old bunker structure with some other people, like the mayor of the town.

Later on another group tried to take our place in there to save themself from the fallout and radiation, which resulted in some sort of pseudo-negotiation. I dealed with the situation by killing everyone of the other group with a machine gun, even though they were all unarmed.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Wow, that dream is like a post-apocalyptic story in the making. O_o. I'm kind of surprised that the button hadn't gotten damaged in the water, but hey, it was probably really durable, and dream-logic. XD

By the way, out of curiosity relating to my dream, is it ever possible for a tulpa to first take shape in a dream? I'm trying to determine if my dream was just another dream or if it maybe was a sign.

Everything we perceive is reality is all interpreted by our heads. So technically, even though only their tulpamancer can see them, tulpas can be said to be as real as anything else.

By the way, out of curiosity relating to my dream, is it ever possible for a tulpa to first take shape in a dream? I'm trying to determine if my dream was just another dream or if it maybe was a sign.

Possible? Yes, but not really likely. My guess is that you experienced it because you thought about this topic a lot. You can't and shouldn't rate anything that happens during a dream, unless you can confirm it afterwards.

My dream tonight was kind of special. I jumped into the river of my town to dive for some coins, because I felt this was easy money to make. Even though i struggled with the flow I managed to get some of these really big coins, and one coin was special: It had a red button on it. Well this coin was apparently the detonator for a pretty old nuclear bomb....and I pushed the button resulting in a heavy nuclear explosion devastating everything. Luckily I managed to save myself into a very old bunker structure with some other people, like the mayor of the town.

Later on another group tried to take our place in there to save themself from the fallout and radiation, which resulted in some sort of pseudo-negotiation. I dealed with the situation by killing everyone of the other group with a machine gun, even though they were all unarmed.

Sounds like someone had one too many hits of Jet. I'd recommend an Addictol, and an ice cold Nuka Cola to ease the pain afterwards.

My dream was.. I don't even know honestly. I can't remember the whole thing, so I'll just write down the part that I can remember.

So, I was standing before an oval, metal door. I pushed this door and stepped into a building. There was an overly large and long hall made out of brown marble, and the walls around me were pale yellow and they had these.. markings and writings on them which looked so creepy that I couldn't even look at them. The writings would shift and change, and when I started to walk down the hallway, I heard whispers reading them. This scared the living shit out of me and I started running. At some point, doors started popping up on the hallway, and I had to crawl to enter one. I crouched and for some reason, looked up to the ceiling before entering. There were spiral, white-colored vein like-things that traced the entirety of the ceiling. When I saw these things, the whispers started getting louder and I started to understand what they meant. I'm guessing the whispers were talking about some really messed up shit, because the moment I started understanding them, I threw myself through the door while crying. I remember fearing for my life.

I was now inside some art-studio-complex thingy. The floor was wooden and there were enormous tables just stocked with brushes, crayons, drawing pads and empty oil color tubes. The smell of paint thinner was making me dizzy, and the silence was so intense there, it bordered on being deafening. The whispers weren't there anymore.

I walked through rooms that included canvases the size of a theater curtain, some of them blank and some of them not, and the others included everything from wooden models to miniature carvings. These rooms disturbed me so badly, I felt like the carvings and stuff in them were the equivalent of disembodied small animal corpses. I managed to get out of them and enter a room with completely white, unblemished walls and flooring.

I just stayed still for one second, and then looked up to the ceiling again.

What happened next is something that I can't really describe. I.. looked through another dimension. I saw a very small room with a very high ceiling. Baby heads were hung from the ceiling, stitched to each other in such a fashion that they would resemble a chandelier. A lot of them had their foreheads carved out into niches which had lit candles in them. An enormous baby head that was at the tip of this "chandelier" had thousands of candles in its niche.

There was a man under the chandelier. The only things that I can remember about him is that he wore a white, half torn lab coat and had Arachnodactyly syndrome. I remember the latter because of how he pointed at me. He started shouting afterwards.

I can't remember what happened that lead to this, but I was suddenly standing in front of a giant aliminium wall that had a H.P Lovecraft deity like thing carved on it. It was gleaming with sparkles under a golden light.

How I got there I also don't remember, but I was sitting in a dark place that had dozens of TV screens in it. The screens all showed blue static and they faded out very slowly. Then I woke up.

..Do you see why I made a wonderland for Céleste? Who could ever let him reside in this kind of subconscious?!

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

..Do you see why I made a wonderland for Céleste? Who could ever let him reside in this kind of subconscious?!

Well this is some really intense shit, but really fascinating at the same time.

Well, I had a dream tonight.

Dreams affect me on a very deep level, for some reasons.

I had a dream in which I was essentially a spectator. A being that could rotate around and observe the whole dream. In my dream, a man was trying to rob important information from a terminal, but there was a squad of young girls that were in it to stop all kinds of intruders. So, the young man kept teasing the guards/girls, and especially this one specific girl with blond hair and blue eyes, at some point, she had turned pretty friendly, and against the guards.

But that's not really what I mean. I woke up with a very blurry vision of the world.

When I scratched my eyes for a bit, though, I could literally see and feel the blonde girl sleeping besides me.

Needless to say, this marked me for the rest of the day.

Ah, I'm too tired. I only came here to help.

« — Va, je ne te hais point ! »

When I scratched my eyes for a bit, though, I could literally see and feel the blonde girl sleeping besides me.

Interestingly stuff like this can happen if your brain keeps attached to something out of a dream while waking up. I had something similiar with bees one time, and I knew it would happen because may brain didn't let go of the bees, not even while waking up. For like 5 seconds I could literally see some bees crawling on my wall, until they vanished again. It was a crystal clear and moving image. Never had something similiar before and after that.

Well this is some really intense shit, but really fascinating at the same time.

*scratches head* I guess so. The symbolism is overly-complex and even I can't make sense of it.

Regardless, I have a little collection of dreams like this that I made over the summer while I was keeping a dream diary for lucid dreaming. The only recurring pattern seems to be a male figure. The rest always change.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.