How do you remember your tulpa?

Mirath

I kind of found it hard to FORGET them... But there were a few methods I saw to remember like a string like Chupi mentioned. Another was a broken watch with a symbol, which was also interesting.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

I have no difficulties remembering mine since I imagine him always with me, even among other people or during work. I’ve been doing this since I was a kid so it feels pretty natural now.

I however wear a ring that functions as a tangible reminder that he’s here with me as well as being in my imagination. I bought this silver ring with a dark stone when I entered high school years ago and I’m quite fond of it. In the past though I didn’t use it because I found that wearing jewelry is slightly uncomfortable. Now I do because in Wonderland he wears a ring similar to mine: it’s part of his background story, so he is attached to it because it defines his character.

It helps keeping something of our Tulpas, I always wear my ring now because it enhances his presence.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

[progress report]

Guest Anonymous

Ahdunno.

Rina is just there (when she's not buggered off to wonderland at the time).

I don't need to remember her; sooner or later, I'll notice her walking behind / beside me anyway, or she'll just say something.

And even when she decides to be quiet for a while, then I'll still sort of "feel" that she's there.

My back of... "head-space", if that makes any sense at all, feels sorta "empty" when she's not there.

So I always know exactly if she's there or not.

Greets,

AG