Tulpa Birthdays

Drakaina

Do you celebrate your thought form's birthday?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you celebrate your thought form's birthday?

• Yes, on the day I started them/day they were conceived
    • Yes, on the day they first showed sentience
    • Yes, other (please clarify in the thread)
    • No, I/we do not celebrate

Coming up on my late tulpa's 10th birthday I got to wondering, do any other host's celebrate their thought form's birthday? If you do, how do you like to celebrate?

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird my search didn't turn that up. Thanks for the link, Dire.

A shame though. Stats junky that I am, I would have liked to see numbers from the poll. :P

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

Don't mention it.

Regardless, I voted for the first option. Céleste's birthday is on the 15th of June, and we're going to celebrate it, no matter how little he cares about it :) .

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Don't know the first three's "birthdays", we only celebrate the full moon and Christmas. Lucilyn on the other hand was completely coincidentally "born" the week of the anniversary of my registration on tulpa.info. The day isn't totally certain though, so we just say it's April 17th (the day I registered). We've never celebrated her birthday before though because she's about to turn one.. Guess we'll see what happens.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

When she showed sentience.

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?

It's funny that this was posted when it was. Today is actually Coda's birthday. Two years ago today she first started giving head pressures. I picked "Yes, on the day they first showed sentience." And we actually celebrated last night, because life gets in the way sometimes. I got a fancy cupcake and scotch, and we hung out together.

Host: Ayre

Tulpas: Coda and Segno

Shameless Progress Report Plug:

Ayre's Opus 1: Informal informative index of inhabitants in an invisible inner-world.

Thanks for all the responses everyone.

And Happy Birthday, Coda. :3

I'm lucky enough to have documentation of the first time I thought of Xira, and made a note of when I started on Isa because of how much I mulled over doing it. So I celebrate their birthdays on conception.

With Xira I would do different things. One birthday she.got a new haircut, one a nice new outfit.

-Arthur Conan Doyle

Guest Anonymous

We dunno on what day Rina was actually born, so we celebrate her birthday on November 21st, the day we started interacting with each other.

Y'know, since it's kinda the day she truly started living in and affecting the world; seemed fitting.

Greets,

AG