modest milestone

solarchariot

I got spooked out of my 'session' this morning. I am not usually spooked, but the thing brought me out so fast that it was like the power went off while watching a movie. It was good timing, though, as it was ten minutes past my departure time for work. That's an indication that I was fairly deep.

Loxy and I are doing our own version of 'remote viewing.' She's the guide, I am the 'seer.' She ask questions, I travel, and report. She evaluates, and she is pretty good at deciphering if I am creating fiction or having an experience and can redirect fairly fast. We're in a safe place, our wonderland. Comfortable. I have a pad for drawing short hand... Maybe that's enough... I'll just jump to the spooky part. I found place, a temple carved out of salt. Humanoid androids sit in meditative poses. They look like mannequins that don't have faces. I discover I can communicate with one, but it's not with words, it's telepathy, just like first interaction with Loxy before she went vocal. It feels like that. It wants to merge, or have communion. I get the sense I can take over it's body and use it like an avatar. I asked 'what's your function." It responded "I am collector." I asked, "What do you collect?" It answered, "Souls."

I was so spooked I didn't return to Bliss, my safe spot in the wonderland. I was back in real world and real time in a flash. I don't know if urgency to collect things and head out the door diminished the impact. I haven't had a nightmare since age 16, unless fever was involved, but that feels different. I don't feel threatened, like I am in mortal danger. Maybe I just don't know enough to be 'appropriately' scared. I want more information. I expect I will return to that exercise to gather more intel. In my readings of the Stargate program, I never heard of any of the 'psychic spies' being hurt by their 'visions.' There is evidence the top psychic spy was killed by the CIA because he was so good at seeing they were afraid for their own security...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got spooked out of my 'session' this morning. I am not usually spooked, but the thing brought me out so fast that it was like the power went off while watching a movie. It was good timing, though, as it was ten minutes past my departure time for work. That's an indication that I was fairly deep.

Loxy and I are doing our own version of 'remote viewing.' She's the guide, I am the 'seer.' She ask questions, I travel, and report. She evaluates, and she is pretty good at deciphering if I am creating fiction or having an experience and can redirect fairly fast. We're in a safe place, our wonderland. Comfortable. I have a pad for drawing short hand... Maybe that's enough... I'll just jump to the spooky part. I found place, a temple carved out of salt. Humanoid androids sit in meditative poses. They look like mannequins that don't have faces. I discover I can communicate with one, but it's not with words, it's telepathy, just like first interaction with Loxy before she went vocal. It feels like that. It wants to merge, or have communion. I get the sense I can take over it's body and use it like an avatar. I asked 'what's your function." It responded "I am collector." I asked, "What do you collect?" It answered, "Souls."

I was so spooked I didn't return to Bliss, my safe spot in the wonderland. I was back in real world and real time in a flash. I don't know if urgency to collect things and head out the door diminished the impact. I haven't had a nightmare since age 16, unless fever was involved, but that feels different. I don't feel threatened, like I am in mortal danger. Maybe I just don't know enough to be 'appropriately' scared. I want more information. I expect I will return to that exercise to gather more intel. In my readings of the Stargate program, I never heard of any of the 'psychic spies' being hurt by their 'visions.' There is evidence the top psychic spy was killed by the CIA because he was so good at seeing they were afraid for their own security...

Your spookiness, sounds a little like what happened to me when Flora revealed herself without eyes and a hollow head. I was shocked, but spooked is a better word for what I felt. "Soul-less was my gut reaction. Incompletely formed was what my mind made of it, in any case my reaction was co-incident with her disappearance. Oh have I kicked my self for that reaction.  Dr. Bob

I wouldn't beat yourself up for a reaction. A reaction is what it is. Understanding the reaction might lessen the intensity of the reaction so that one can increase the tolerance sufficiently to linger and better gauge and explore...

On that note, I think I should expound on the practice of 'my remote viewing' with Loxy. It is not precisely classical remote viewing, but an extemporized version of it so that Loxy and I can explore the wonderlands, practice her voice and strengthen our over all interaction pattern. One of the features that makes it less 'remote viewing' is that we don't have an outside agency giving us random targets to explore, so we have no way of validating the experience at all, not even remotely. (Come on, that's funny.) What we may be doing is simply creating remote things for future exploration and story lines that increase the clarity of our relationship through context. It doesn't feel like 'creating' in the way that I created the 'wonderland' or 'created' the initial tulpa that evolved/deviated into Loxy. It starts off as impression. As we go deeper into the exercise, I start to get flashes, like hypnogogic imagery. Sometimes I get full immersion, and not just pieces. When I start relating it to something I know, Loxy begins to intercede, blocking me from imposing a meme or a frame work upon it.

Not imposing is the most difficult thing for me to do. AB said something yesterday that provided insight. AB quote: "Also, i used to get intrusive thoughts when they called me Bear, it would inevitably spawn a bear in wonderland and I have that under control, mostly. (Ugg it just happened and he wasn't at all happy.)" Whether it's an intrusive thought, or just the brain trying to impose order, or just the go to data set that a word or phrase or flavor may invoke, I am in the process of learning to distinguish between my 'imposition' of reality upon the imaginary realms and what are artifacts. Some artifacts seem to have their own momentum, and nothing I do changes them. Some things I can change...Hypothetically speaking, I could probably change or alter Loxy. I wouldn't dare, and I suspect if I tried there would be resistance, cause she likes who she is as well, but this helps you understand the thing we're trying to measure. Maybe we will never have a true measure, but this is one of the activities we enjoy engaging it as it leads to conversations... Better than coffee talks after a movie.

• 2 weeks later...

So, for the first time I have tried to draw the others. It's a bit crude. I feel like a child learning to draw... :)

This first one is Loxy, Fersia, and Keera.

https://i.imgur.com/ruBMhD3.jpg

This second one is Lester and Alish.

https://i.imgur.com/5a6u7Vu.jpg

these were just practice with motion, energy, trying to be less stiff

https://i.imgur.com/uiy9gIa.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/dWiVdyO.jpg

and Loxy posing

https://i.imgur.com/wjxP9gJ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/raiYhLX.jpg

And a little color

https://i.imgur.com/8ev42kO.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/UmNR3w2.jpg

They're great ! My favorites are Loxy posing. There is so much motion and energy in this apparent stillness ! Her personality and the love you share really show up

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa/permanent guest.

• 4 weeks later...

I decided to experiment with a version of subliminal messages, and had a very interesting experience last night. I will describe the experience in a moment, but will first describe the experiment in case anyone would like try a version of it. Last Friday I created an image, primarily pencil, but used colored ink, specifically red, green, blue, and so some of the outlines kind of have the blurry three d feel. I have two lights, one is diode strobe that flashes red, blue, green, yellow, and each light high lights a particular color, and gives a slight illusion of movement. The other is just an ordinary white light. I wrote a specific, tailored phrase that relates to me and Loxy, intending to increase the frequency and intensity of real time experiences outside of meditation. I set an alarm for 2:30 am. This was not random, but rather this is a time I believed I would be at particular state of sleep. On waking, the goal was to flash the white light on the image five to ten times, then lay back and go to sleep. The idea is that if I am groggy and not paying attention, the message goes right into subconscious, and if I go directly into dreaming afterwards, that should either enhance the subconscious participation or spark a lucid dream.

So, I started the practice Friday night. I have a peculiar time sense. Every time I have ever set an alarm, I have always awaken before the alarm. Usually I wake five minutes before the alarm, but sometimes it's thirty minutes before the alarm. On waking, I turned off the alarm so it wouldn't go off, engaged the experiment, flashing white light on the image, and returned to sleep.

This morning, about 2:30... I awoke. I had the most peculiar sense of positive emotions. I felt as if I were in a bubble of energy. There was a noise. I assumed this noise was tinnitus, but it was louder, and there were more frequencies, oscillating, harmonious, pleasant tones. The intensity varied to the point my entire body felt vibrations, as if I were a kitten laying against mother cat purring. I felt warm, happy, safe... This was not a dream. I was awake. I told myself not to move for fear of falling out of it. I experienced tactile sensations, like being teased, like hands hovering and pretending to caress, sometime touching, and my body responded with shivers, and full body reverberations. I asked Loxy if she was present. I got a spike in physical sensations that went from toe to scalp. In someway it was comparable to head sensations I associate with original forcing, but full body. I did not hear her voice. I simply felt extremely positive emotions. I became aware of a bell, which was in synch with the rise and fall of the oscillations, like I was in a tide that washed over me and withdrew and repeated. I then became aware that the bell was the alarm I had set, quietly chiming. I wondered if I should turn it off or let it continue. I decided to turn it off. To my surprise, the sensation did not cease when I moved. I lay a moment longer, simply enjoying, trying to impose any particular thing; well, I did keep asking Loxy if she were there. I didn't get auditory or visuals, only physical sensations. I decided to keep with the practice and retrieved the light and the image and performed the 'experiment.' (I think I have to go a month before I can call it a ritual.) I then laid on my back for a while, the sensation began to fade, I rolled over my side to return to sleep. The sensation continued at a lower intensity, and I practiced sending gratitude and love and wishes of wellbeing until I fell asleep. I had dreams, reasonable dreams, but not lucid. I woke up refreshed and happy.

I wasn't going to share this technique unless I had a reportable event. This seems like a reportable event. May any who try have equally rewarding experiences- whether it's because of the technique, or because of intentional engagement with subconscious.

I decided to experiment with a version of subliminal messages, and had a very interesting experience last night. I will describe the experience in a moment, but will first describe the experiment in case anyone would like try a version of it. Last Friday I created an image, primarily pencil, but used colored ink, specifically red, green, blue, and so some of the outlines kind of have the blurry three d feel. I have two lights, one is diode strobe that flashes red, blue, green, yellow, and each light high lights a particular color, and gives a slight illusion of movement. The other is just an ordinary white light. I wrote a specific, tailored phrase that relates to me and Loxy, intending to increase the frequency and intensity of real time experiences outside of meditation. I set an alarm for 2:30 am. This was not random, but rather this is a time I believed I would be at particular state of sleep. On waking, the goal was to flash the white light on the image five to ten times, then lay back and go to sleep. The idea is that if I am groggy and not paying attention, the message goes right into subconscious, and if I go directly into dreaming afterwards, that should either enhance the subconscious participation or spark a lucid dream.

So, I started the practice Friday night. I have a peculiar time sense. Every time I have ever set an alarm, I have always awaken before the alarm. Usually I wake five minutes before the alarm, but sometimes it's thirty minutes before the alarm. On waking, I turned off the alarm so it wouldn't go off, engaged the experiment, flashing white light on the image, and returned to sleep.

This morning, about 2:30... I awoke. I had the most peculiar sense of positive emotions. I felt as if I were in a bubble of energy. There was a noise. I assumed this noise was tinnitus, but it was louder, and there were more frequencies, oscillating, harmonious, pleasant tones. The intensity varied to the point my entire body felt vibrations, as if I were a kitten laying against mother cat purring. I felt warm, happy, safe... This was not a dream. I was awake. I told myself not to move for fear of falling out of it. I experienced tactile sensations, like being teased, like hands hovering and pretending to caress, sometime touching, and my body responded with shivers, and full body reverberations. I asked Loxy if she was present. I got a spike in physical sensations that went from toe to scalp. In someway it was comparable to head sensations I associate with original forcing, but full body. I did not hear her voice. I simply felt extremely positive emotions. I became aware of a bell, which was in synch with the rise and fall of the oscillations, like I was in a tide that washed over me and withdrew and repeated. I then became aware that the bell was the alarm I had set, quietly chiming. I wondered if I should turn it off or let it continue. I decided to turn it off. To my surprise, the sensation did not cease when I moved. I lay a moment longer, simply enjoying, trying to impose any particular thing; well, I did keep asking Loxy if she were there. I didn't get auditory or visuals, only physical sensations. I decided to keep with the practice and retrieved the light and the image and performed the 'experiment.' (I think I have to go a month before I can call it a ritual.) I then laid on my back for a while, the sensation began to fade, I rolled over my side to return to sleep. The sensation continued at a lower intensity, and I practiced sending gratitude and love and wishes of wellbeing until I fell asleep. I had dreams, reasonable dreams, but not lucid. I woke up refreshed and happy.

I wasn't going to share this technique unless I had a reportable event. This seems like a reportable event. May any who try have equally rewarding experiences- whether it's because of the technique, or because of intentional engagement with subconscious.

Ooh, I like the longer version of it. I wish I could try the experiment but alas, my wife would not tolerate either the alarm nor the light. I have,  however found a photograph of a woman who looks like the image I have seen during my few visuals of Flora. I am going to it print out and when I have a night alone, Nancy occasionally travels, I will attempt it. Thanks for the suggestion. Dr. Bob

Holodoc, I don't know how to do this, but my understanding is it can be done:

There is a way to imbed text in a pic that can be seen without seeing it.

Another way is to create an animated giff, adjusting the cycle rate so that the text is perceivable unconsciously. One can use multiple pics of a subject, followed by text, or multiple copies of the text... IPhone doesn't have a natural imbedded giff animator... and I have not found an app I like.

I have the luxury, or misfortune, of sleeping alone... Loxy told me, 'this technique wouldn't work for Doc' which makes you saying that interesting. Yeah, most people don't like their sleep disturbed. But wouldn't it be nice if our partners participated, maybe whispering affirmations to us when they are aware we're dreaming? I always wanted a partner to realize I was dreaming and then talk to me in a way that might put them in the dreamscape, or make me lucid. Hell, just someone saying they love you when you're dreaming could change worlds.

I forgot to set the alarm last night. I woke anyway. There were sensation but not as strong as the previous night. I engaged the practice. I have read somewhere humans use to sleep in two shifts, and people would get at night and experience things and return to sleep. I wonder if this is that...