Lumi's Dreaming Thread; Dreams of Moon

Luminesce

Hey! I'm 3 years old now just FYI! wait wrong thing

Hey! Who'd a thought I'd be the one messing up our consistency on stuffsandthings? I've been remembering dreams as good as could!but, last night I didn't really remember any (I remember thinking before I fell asleep "I feel like I'm too tired to remember dreams. That's pretty ironic considering you have to be asleep either way to begin with though!", and then I didn't remember dreams) and I was like oh well I probly shoulda and didn't give it much more thought. But I was listening to

which is the Alstroemeria Records album with Dream Vision in it, and when I heard that I was like W8AMINIT, am I messin this up? Whooops. It's so important to everyone that even though I'm a lot more lax I really can't not take it seriously too for their sakes. So yeah I'll stick with it better! I mean, I can do that just fine, I just didn't really think about it because I don't really worry about stuff.

When people (usually Tewi) pass habit-things off to me I usually keep them up for a few days but then kinda forget to do them and I think maybe that actually kinda kills those habits Tewi or Lumi are trying to make, though I didn't really realize that until now. Like, yes oops, I will definitely take responsibility for that, but also effort's not such a big deal to me so I can keep up those habits because they want me to too. Lumi's gotta work for that effort/motivation really hard so I won't waste it.

Anyways, no more dream vividity really, but dream recall (aside from last night) is a lil better! Lumi wanted to have a little more success before posting again, but yeaaaa first night he remembered lots of dreams! Second night too! So like it definitely worked short-term and this time I WON'T mess it up by not taking it seriously enough. Like we do things like this in this thread constantly so we didn't make TOO big of a deal about it this time, but this time is intended to be "the one"! Every one of us is gonna try our bests to make it happen for real!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Loool, so I was planning to clean all our stuff at some point, like our blanket/sheets and vacuum and all that just all at once, and yesterday was the day I felt like doing it. Just now I was like "We missed the full moon, didn't we? What if it was yesterday lol" and it was. Didn't even know! the full moon really is a good day for us, even if we don't know it's a full moon

Anyways, dream recall is hard for some reason! like our dream recall isn't really getting any better, it's staying at just remembering the last dream or two + knowing we dreamed other things level. I think we need some kinda attachment to dreaming, like a mental anchor sorta thing. Maybe mnemonics would work maybeee? Lumi didn't think they worked for him way back when but I feel like they might keep our mind a little more focused on dreams throughout the night. Not even like mnemonics, just thinking about dreaming/remembering dreams probly. I'm gonna try that, cus just trying to remember them isn't really working unfortunately (I'm consistently struggling to remember the dream I just had when I woke up it's pretty lame)

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Omg, I totally know what that's like. I've actually been at that same level lately. It's just not fair sometimes, to wake up with 2-3 dreams worth of memories and in barely any time at all it's already down to like half of 1 dream. Oh well, all we can really do is just keep trying. Eventually something will work, you technically do get several thousand chances at it.

This may be out of place since it's your system's thread and not mine, but at the risk of being bold I shall now post a music video.

[video=youtube]

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

• 3 weeks later...

We're leaving to work a fair stand for our brother again in a couple of days and will be gone for two weeks, back on the 30th. We should still be able to at least check the forum once a day while we're there though, if not be a little less active.

So we've just been trying to work on dream recall, but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Consistently remembering some or most of our last dream and single scenes from 1-3 other dreams a night, but it doesn't seem to be improving. Possibly our lack of a dream diary. We intend to recount the dreams in much more detail, but we just wait for them to be able to do that, and it doesn't really happen much. But we(Tewi) wanted our dream recall to be much stronger by the time we left so it wouldn't be two weeks of zero progress. It'll be a very strict schedule once we're there and might not be conducive to starting up dream recall - but if we already have it, we should be able to remember at least one dream a night in good detail. Hopefully.

We might post here again while we're there if we have time. It'll probably be Tewi, but you may see someone else(s) too. Lucilyn did work the final day of the fair last year after all.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Uhm, I forgot to even remember to remember dreams this morning, so. That's not happening on 12 hour work days. Hopefully the next five days where I can sleep in a bit, though. Then three more full days and then I'm going home. But yeah I should be back around the 29th-30th, then more dreaming posts.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Important: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-full-promises?pid=203719#pid203719

I don't have time right now to re-write about all that (I'm sitting at 16% battery on my laptop), but I will when I get home on the 30th or so. Until then though, just read that.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• 2 weeks later...

well I just slept for like 12.5 hours (to fix our schedule since I previously woke up in the late PM's, you know how it goes) and remembered like ~three dreams at the end in pretty good detail! But, I think they were all in the last hour of sleep, maybe two hours, which it's still a good thing but..

I think we can't really remember our dreams throughout the night because it makes us wake up. Like I definitely can tell that's been why we didn't a whole lotta times by now, we wake up and are like "I should remember dreams... but I don't think I'll be able to fall back asleep" and that's probably true. And alsoooo, the dreams are way more vivid and easier to remember after hour 11 if we manage to sleep that long (we usually only remember the last set of dreams we have the hour before we woke up, especially at 10 or 11 hours)

so, idk, i'm not really awake or focused enough yet to figure out how to use that information but it'll probably be useful for someone else later

Forgot to post this morning! I remembered like at least three dreams from different REM cycles this time so that's good! good detail but still bad clarity, still an improvement!

also "Last one to post wins!" hit 10,000 posts today so that's cool! https://community.tulpa.info/thread-game-last-one-to-post-wins?page=1000

Srn was the 10,000th post and I was the 10,000th reply!

I woke up after 5 hours of sleep last night (as we normally do from that point throughout the night, albeit temporarily for less than a minute usually), was awake enough I decided to sit up for a minute to possibly increase dream vividity when I went back to sleep. Laid back down... And proceeded to have what I'd call a minor freak-out.

I hadn't thought for even a moment about attempting to recall any dreams I'd just had, despite literally sitting up for a whole minute in order to aid that very thing. And so I got very upset that we weren't recalling dreams automatically every single time we woke up. "This isn't some wishy-washy hobby, this is literally the rest of our life. Forever, we should never stop remembering our dreams every time we wake up, immediately. It's the single most important thing we can do. Why haven't we been able to act accordingly?" with a lot of "Why, why, why, why-" throughout.

I did remember a dream to some extent from each sleep cycle after that, at least. But I'm still.. not happy I guess, with - not even "our inability to" - with the simple fact that we are not acting appropriately. It's beyond faults and reasoning now, I just don't understand. Don't understand how the most important thing in our life, that we've all agreed to do our best with, just doesn't happen. I don't care about motivation, effort, or even habit establishing. I don't care at all for explanations on why it isn't the case. I only care that I want to make it the case.

This is the stupid wall that even Tewi hit, huh. I don't know if I can do anything she couldn't. But I'm not about to care about what's possible or not, either.

Was going to end it there, but I suppose I can post the song I'm listening to while writing this. People like Pendulum, so an excuse to listen to them.

[video=youtube]

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

I created a trick that will allow us to always remember to remember our dreams. But I guess my intent to do so was so strong I barely ended up needing it in the first place. I associated our digital clock on our nightstand with remembering dreams; we look at that clock an average of five times a night, I'd say.

So uh. I went to bed (well, fell asleep) at 12:20 AM. The first time I woke up was somehow 2:20 AM, two hours later, at which point I remembered a dream in relative detail. Another point towards extremely early dreams having decent length if you actually remember them, but perhaps I was more awake than we normally are, considering I'd only slept for 2 hours and not our average of 4-5.

And then I woke up every single cycle (just under an hour to an hour) and instantly remembered to try to remember my dreams each time. Of note also is that this was one of those nights where we woke up out of dreams instantaneously, which is interesting. That's where we go from being in a dream to literally awake one second later. Unfortunately the dream erasure still happens, but it seems like a good thing anyway. Also, I think our sleep cycles being so well-defined prevent us from WILD'ing, since that never showed a semblance of results way back when.

I didn't remember every single dream I had (I remembered bits of at least 5, with the first and last being medium-length recalls), but I remembered to try, and that's what matters. I also slept for only 7 hours exactly, but I guess that's okay. Sorry to be counter, Lucilyn, but if sleeping for less time is an option then we should take it. More time in the day.

So, that went well.