Worst Username

My random thoughts

Random things happen to me, and I have random (but relevant) thoughts that are too short to put in an update, but too sweet and funny to not mention.

So without further ado, here are some of my

---+=Random Things=+---

Feel free to add anything short and interesting

1.) My tulpa asked "How do I know if I'm sentient?". I started to explain it, when I realized she was joking.

2.) What if a tulpa switched with a host, and drove a car? Many people think that tulpas can drive people insane, but in this case, a tulpa would be driving an insane person.

3.) Is there some kind of bumpersticker, or symbol I can wear to tell other tulpamancers that I am a also making a tulpa?

4.) Is there a dating website for tulpa creators? I'm not interested, but I can think of some people here who should get out a little. ; )

5.) They have meditation classes that people can sign up for, but what about a tulpaforcing class?

6.) I went for a walk in some woods at night. This is something I would never do alone, but I wasn't alone, I had a tulpa! Turns out, we're both scaredy cats. At least I wasn't running to the car alone!

7.) Homosexual people can "come out", but what is it called when you tell someone that you're a tulpamancer? I think "coming out as a tulpamancer" is a little too cliché.

Please don't take this too seriously

tumblr_inline_n1bsx53wEy1qmsi3z.jpg.229a0cee462bd8121d174ea98914b25a.jpg

"Now THATS a bad username"

3.) Is there some kind of bumpersticker, or symbol I can wear to tell other tulpamancers that I am a also making a tulpa?

We talked about having a symbol here once. Here's your answer: You're making a tulpa and you don't know the symbol. So even if there was one, people probably wouldn't get it, you know? And with how rare that already would be it just ain't happening.

Maybe you should try to find an online forum for tulpamancers, lot better odds of meeting one there

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written

Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Random things happen to me, and I have random (but relevant) thoughts that are too short to put in an update, but too sweet and funny to not mention.

This feels like a lounge thread.

1.) My tulpa asked "How do I know if I'm sentient?". I started to explain it, when I realized she was joking.

Yet, when I ask my host this question, I am never joking.

There needs to be a body bling symbol for community recognition. Someone invent identifying jewellery.

4.) Is there a dating website for tulpa creators? I'm not interested, but I can think of some people here who should get out a little. ; )

Welcome to the dating site for tulpamancers! Our success rate is 2%.

5.) They have meditation classes that people can sign up for, but what about a tulpaforcing class?

Not popular enough.

6.) I can't change my profile pic from my phone, and my laptop is slower than an old dog's balls. Just imagine it's something neat.

Yep. Those fireflies and dragons were a cool touch.

6.) Sorry

It's okay. Everyone messes up their numbered lists occasionally.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

There's a plug in for my firefox mobile to request the desktop version of a website if that helps you any.

Also I would assume that the universal symbol is the Tibetan tulpa sigil.

There is also a modern one someone made on reddit that is this. http://i.imgur.com/nw6VaeX.jpg

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

I am wondering if maybe there is a more appropriate Tibetan word for tulpa, as I hear that 'Sprul Pa' is actually a pretty bad fit for what we do/are.

Eh, better than nothing. Now to get a necklace with that word on it.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

There's a plug in for my firefox mobile to request the desktop version of a website if that helps you any.

There vampire goes again, saving my ass. I never even thought of that. Thanks again!

"Now THATS a bad username"

I am wondering if maybe there is a more appropriate Tibetan word for tulpa, as I hear that 'Sprul Pa' is actually a pretty bad fit for what we do/are.

Eh, better than nothing. Now to get a necklace with that word on it.

That's because the Tibetan Monks would create a tulpa to show "mind over matter" and/or use it as a guide shortly before having it destroyed. Not really fitting to the modern equivalent.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

2.)  What if a tulpa switched with a host, and drove a car? Many people think that tulpas can drive people insane, but in this case, a tulpa would be driving an insane person.

rimshot

I disagree with Lucilyn, in that there's no symbol that people habitually wear, but most people in the community may recognise this:

uMib50q.jpg

Stick it on your bumper, tattoo it on your forehead. If I saw someone displaying this I would probably avoid them, but who knows who you might attract.

No, but I can direct you to to a certain tulpa subreddit that's more for the single tulpamancers: [NSFW]

Lessons are $30/hour, let me just get my Paypal info ... People who take money for advice are in a bad position here, pretty much being in a group with a couple of people who sell weird methods for exorbitant prices. Of course someone who charges will be undercut by everyone who doesn't, but no-one who does will give you the same attention because they're not getting paid to do it. Weird huh. There are all kinds of one-on-one/group free tuition options lying around though, like the mentorship here. You'd have to look for group things if you really wanted them.

That is the symbol she was referring to, and I myself agree with what she said because I don't even recognize that one. I mean sure, seeing it posted on the forum I could guess. But if I saw it in real life I'd assume it was some character from the East and nothing more. And I'm pretty sure I participated in the dang discussion on it.

I'm not against trying to make the symbol popular or anything, just saying that no, the majority of tulpamancers don't recognize a symbol. There is one.. but we don't know it very well.

No, but I can direct you to to a certain tulpa subreddit that's more for the single tulpamancers: [NSFW]

I still love that subreddit.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.