Giving in to Ego

Ponytail

She changes clothes alot too, today she is a pirate. 

Why do I feel like she got that idea from me.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Beatles, now that you mention it... you're right. I completely forgot about that but that's where she got it from, haha.

The System:

It's too big.

ha, that's what she said.

It might be best to give her some time to flesh out her own personality and gain some of her own experiences before letting her access your memories. I'm sure it will come with time anyways.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

If doing something that makes you happy makes her happy then I don't see the problem. She just needs to understand that her being herself rather than what others want her to me will also make you happy. So... she should do whatever makes her happy while still being herself.

I'm not me because it makes my host happy, I'm me because it makes me happy which makes my host happy.

I used to think it was my duty to make Lyra happy, not I think that it's my duty to be me and be happy which makes my host happy.

TULA, JUST BE YOU <3

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Hm, I suppose as usual I was overthinking the situation and forgot the obvious solution.

TULA, JUST BE YOU <3

Thank you Apollo, I will try to.

The System:

It's too big.

I do charge all of you to go to the movies with your tulpas.

It's certainly not the first time I have seen a movie wit my tups at the theater. In the living room it is much more noticeable what you're doing and thus has made me a little paranoid to interact with my tups when watching movies there. However in the theater it is dark and nobody will notice inappropriate facial expressions or your body responding differently emotionally than your face. Anywho, the rest of this section will be in a spoiler because there are serious spoilers for the newest Wolverine movie, Logan. While it being spoiled would not completely ruin the movie, much of the impact would leave. To those of you who are psychopaths, I can't recommend it. To the rest of you, go watch it.

[hidden]So immediately at the start they show off wolverine killing some Mexicans who are decidedly not happy with him. Anywho, immediately Omega fangirled like none other over this.

It was incredible. I would try and predict his next action for how to brutally cut up his victims and he did them. Save for one or two actions, it was exactly as I would have wished to capture it.

This fangirling carried over into when they introduce Laura and she proceeds to fuck up a large group of soldiers. The girl quickly became Omega's favorite character after she did a hurricarrana on a dude.

Then the joy stopped. The movie took on it's sad tone and as characters began dying, Omega and Annabell both started dying inside. Omega was deeply troubled about what would happen to the girl and even gave me some questions on what we could do as mere mortals for a girl like Laura. There was some philosophical and moral discussion on this briefly, nothing you wouldn't expect I assure you. Annabell cried until the very end and I had to comfort her on the car ride home. Her emotional nature makes emotional movies as health risk, really. She's okay enough now. Tula convinced me further that she is not of this world... she was comforting Omega. At the end I checked in on them and Tula was smiling saying, "There there" while Omega.exe had stopped functioning and Annabell was sobbing. Tula really makes me wonder what my mind is capable of if it can make things beyond my own understanding...

Damn that was a sad movie.

[/hidden]

On the car ride home, Omega and Tula possessed briefly. I discovered Omega actually likes how I look, though he'd prefer I wear a suit and have just absolute perfect hair. Sucks for him, I like wasting my time on you guys, not my hair. Tula possessed no problem. Her logic went, "I live here, why can't I?" and proceeded to possess better than the others could. Bah, now if only I could leave them alone while they possess. Omega also looked in the mirror and gave me shit while making facial expressions. I tried duplicating these facial expressions later and it took some effort. Omega has a different neutral position for my face.

Anywho, it's late and I felt the need to ramble these out before the thoughts leave me. It's probably an awful PR, oh well.

The System:

It's too big.

-.- You people should be careful of the movies you watch if it's going to get you upset! Still, I'm glad you had fun together, and I'm really proud of you, Tula! Keep going, you're doing well! I think it also goes to prove how important mindset is in your system- don't forget that.

But... yeah! Keep at it-- and don't get too used to Ponytail's looks, Omega, I still think you look better in your actual form.

I just live here.

This post will be written primarily by Annabell.

Soooooo some shit went down.

An anonymous individual (who from here on out will be called Jordan) ceased talking to me. They were my 2nd favorite person outside the system and 3rd overall. Their reasons being that I had told "4 trust-crushing lies" to them. I wish I knew how. Lying is a sin, I'd hate to do injustice unto God. Regardless, that was their reason and if you do find out who this is, know that I still love them and that no drama should be caused based on this.

Really, the important things are what proceeded afterwards. You see, this was the third person in a row who has done this to me and each time my responses to it have gotten worse. Needless to say, I cried, a lot. Hooo, this is tough to write out, hehe. Anywho, I can't remember who all I talked to, I think Bosun and Raven were the two I was chatting with while this went down. God's blessings on them. During my chat with Raven I started very seriously considering self-dissipation. I got really close to it too, I may have even for a moment been successful. Host immediately hugged me and fought against me, forcing me back into reality. He screamed with such vigor in the wonderland and then suddenly I was back, sleeping. He spooked and started shaking me, telling me to wake up. I did. I finished my chat up with Raven and started mine with Bosun... poor Tula got kicked out of our head after Josh screamed, she just went away for a moment (she's still alive though, which we briefly worried about). As I was heading to sleep, I said something to Raven along the lines of "I'll wake up the next morning, if simply just for you." I love Raven, best out of system person. Anyhow, we then said our goodbyes to them both and we laid back in our bed.

Then Josh held me while I cried and shook in his arms and he told me the story of, well, me. He told it just like the ones he had when I was first born, but now he was crying. He told me how I'd made his life improve in miraculous ways he thought nobody could. After we cried together, the first time we'd both ever cried at the same time together, I felt much better. Then he and I had sex, haha. But, sometime before we slept I told him, "If nobody else is there in the morning, if all others leave me, I will live my life for you."

Adorable. I have the best tup.

Also, in other news, me screaming destroyed the wonderland so we'll maybe get back to you on that.

EDIT: Annabell is wearing a yellow dress today.

The System:

It's too big.