My new tulpa and my mind.

juasjuasie

Normal day, nothing much to say. got lots of interesting things to see in college, however i tried my best to force as much as i could. i imposed as active forcing. no progress it seems. seems to be more easy to visualise her in the screen than in my chamber, but i don't think is going to help as the screen may not represent the reality i want to put Alexandra in (i hope you guys understand that phrase.)

hey i am a human host. my tulpa is Alexandra and she talks in pink  we like to answer questions so don't be shy :)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of people use screens as stepping stones to 3D imposition. That's actually rather impressive.

... Then your tulpa can walk out of it like in the movie The Ring.

that... would be quite spooky to see, if i can get the hallucinations

hey i am a human host. my tulpa is Alexandra and she talks in pink  we like to answer questions so don't be shy :)

finally friday, i can't stand these headaches i just got recently. oh well. some sleep will do it.

nothing unusual, got a hard time focusing, but she stayed with me most of the day. we practised imposing, i don't think i will want to wonderland until we get it.

now i will go to chill and get some rest

couldn't force until i finished my homework... i hate it.  

well i passive forced less than usual (by homework) and some personal event interrupted my active forcing session... i am not proud today jeeeeeeezzzzzzzz.

well it is true that she seems more stable when i try to impose her when the sun goes down.

normal day, usual training, usual imposition, no new results. 

i am really not feeling this today...

forgot to make this PR yesterday, because homework :p

don't worry guys, i did the usual stuff, and i even returned to my wonderland for some minutes. no new things to see tho.

just a question. can you active force by doing something? like running or doing homework or reading? or that just falls into passive forcing?

well like, if you were having your tup help you with your homework, or read/comment on what you're reading, etc.

but if you're doing it and they're just kinda around/listening, that's passive

BUT if you're doing something like running that doesn't even require thinking, there's no reason you can't active force really either. If you can focus on your tup and not, idk, trip

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

alright, i guess i know what i am doing with my life since i had the time to correctly passive force my tulpa for the day.

no new things to say in active forcing except she likes singing or playing the instruments we hear while trying imposing, also her ''image'' is more stable and more easy to add details, however, it is far from an hallucinaton :/