• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

because it ain't a dream land

shoulda just called it mindscape

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I like the term wonderland personally. It, obviously, reminds me of Alice in Wonderland, which in turn has always had a strange psychedelic feel to it, like "Mystical Forest" kinda thing that I've always found very nostalgic. I didn't know why for a long time, only recently finding out that it was how CT's mind was when we were young. Hell, that feeling has stuck around to this day.

We were unaware people saw it as not accurate.

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

Have you ever watched a substance change phase from liquid to crystalline solid? When the liquid occupies a state that is conducive to the initiation of the transition, crystallization can begin around some nucleus, maybe an impurity or the surface of a submerged object. The crystals begin to grow out from that point, and the solid region expands. As it does so, the surface area of the interface between the two phases of the substance increases, increasing the area over which the transition can occur. The larger that surface area the quicker the region spreads. The transition often begins at more than one nucleus, resulting in more than one region at the boundary of which, the phase transition is occurring. When these boundaries meet, you have bounded domains with different alignment of crystals. If you take a crystal from one side of the domain boundary and compare it to a crystal from the other side, you will find that they are broadly similar, not because there was necessarily any directly observed communication between the two domains, but because the conditions in the original fluid were conducive to the end result and a nucleus was available around which the transition could begin. The nucleus is usually very much smaller than the domains that we end up with, and certainly much smaller than the extent of the solid as a whole.

I don't know, just a thought that occurred to me.

Mods, if this seems too off topic, deletion seems an appropriate fate for this post. If not, cool.

because it ain't a dream land

shoulda just called it mindscape

I sometimes do call it a mindscape. I usually use whichever term appears to be in common use in the environment within which I am communicating however, for ease of communication.

Akecalo - Host

Maya - Tulpa

Mara - Tulpa

for us mindspace refers more to the floaty/immaterial area around the head that we usually communicate in, there's no real visuals but us and it's similar to imposition but imposing in a place that doesn't exist, so

that's why we don't even use the word mindspace or refer to it at all, terminology 2 broken

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• 1 month later...

I always thought the term forcing was implied that you are literally 'forcing' your tulpa into existence through mental effort. It's a little heavy handed, but not entirely un-true.

But a tulper tulping their tulpa? That can get a little confusing ;)

If anything forcing could be closer to focus. Active and Passive focus? A tulpa-trance? Mental tuning? There's potential

[align=right]The songs carried on and began to grow long as the moon watched it all from above

And the old ripened berries and the juniper fairies delivered their gifts and their love.[/align]

But a tulper tulping their tulpa? That can get a little confusing ;)

Is it any more confusing than a farmer farming their farm?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Well, you got me there. English is a funny language

[align=right]The songs carried on and began to grow long as the moon watched it all from above

And the old ripened berries and the juniper fairies delivered their gifts and their love.[/align]