We were on the radio -- discussion topic

Pleeb

Attention whoring, obviously.

Praise and attention. Some people want as much of that as possible. There's also climbing the social ladder. One of two things will happen: 1) People who can't get a tulpa will bash the people who can, 2) The people who can't get a tulpa will pretend like they have one to look cooler. Both of these will happen in order to climb that ladder.

I still can't really understand why anyone would want that but, whatever,

on topic , i really do hope it doesn't become mainstream or well known any time now... Although to be honest , i don't really think it ever will. i mean it will grow but not that much i don't think.

"Oh? Yeah, I'm a tulpamancer. I have a person who lives in my head, his name's Damon and he's basically the coolest guy ever. Damon says hello. Want to ask him anything?"

"Haha, hey guys, my cute moe moe kawaii tulpa just drank a juicebox and then smiled! She's so cuuute! Don't you think she's cute? Now she's doing another cute thing! Can I get a D'awwwwww?"

"You guys are cool! I have a tulpa, see, he says hello! So I can be friends with you all now? Can I?

hm. not really sure this will ever be accepted as normal though. well at least , i hope it doesn't. we're fine as we are. i mean , we don't want it becoming annoying, right?

anyway i'm only 3 hours in why the hell am i talking as if i've been here forever or something

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should go there and talk about the dangers of promising stuff to your tuppers glitch.

Well, as it turns out the main issue wasn't that I'd promised anything, so much as Saria merely assumed I'd orchestrated the demise of my own wonderland, when in reality it was pretty much all Luna's fault. And then Luna went and complicated things by siding with me in the ensuing conflict. So in other words, nobody is at fault there.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

I still can't really understand why anyone would want that but, whatever,

You know there are many dozens of forums full of people who claim to be vampires and werewolves right?

[video=youtube]

Regarding the topic at hand, I'll be the resident asshole. It seemed ok. I suppose no mention of x, mlp, or 4chan in general is a positive. However, I do believe that irish and faqman have earned mentions.

I dont know your history Pleeb and could be mistaken, but I do believe that the site pretty much owes it existence and early popularity to them. Im also not sure that you are a tulpa expert, although Im sure you know far more than me, and to be fair it was the hosts words, not your own.

I think the show could have used way more Bluesleeve and maybe alittle less of everyone else.

You just wanted to hear more of Bluesleeve's smooth, silky voice licking and playing with your ear.

You pervert.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Well, as it turns out the main issue wasn't that I'd promised anything, so much as Saria merely assumed I'd orchestrated the demise of my own wonderland, when in reality it was pretty much all Luna's fault. And then Luna went and complicated things by siding with me in the ensuing conflict. So in other words, nobody is at fault there.

It doesn't matter, we love you now, and your tuppers.

Regarding the topic at hand, I'll be the resident asshole. It seemed ok. I suppose no mention of x, mlp, or 4chan in general is a positive. However, I do believe that irish and faqman have earned mentions.

I dont know your history Pleeb and could be mistaken, but I do believe that the site pretty much owes it existence and early popularity to them. Im also not sure that you are a tulpa expert, although Im sure you know far more than me, and to be fair it was the hosts words, not your own.

I think the show could have used way more Bluesleeve and maybe alittle less of everyone else.

In my defense, there was a lot of stuff I planned on discussing but when the time came, I was pretty much nerve-wracked (a lot of us were) and most of that stuff went out the window -- you're not the only one that's yelled at me for it, too.

I wish they would have had bluesleeve, as well as some others, on more; hopefully if we have another show, it would be more of an open forum rather than one interview with me for 50 minutes and 10 for everyone else.

EDIT: And also, I was the first to admit it, I was screwing up so many times through the entire thing... I'd like to attribute it to not actually doing anything like that before. To give you an example of the state of my nerves, the show was over at 12am and I couldn't sleep until about 3am; I was just too tense after the show :@.

But like everything out there, I think this sort of thing would get better with practice.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Was this an actual radio show that I could have listened to in my car or just some Internet radio thing?

Listening to it now, these people are moonbats. Is this really the best avenue to spread what is supposed to be a scientific idea?

Was this an actual radio show that I could have listened to in my car or just some Internet radio thing?

Blogtalkradio, a website where people can register and pay a monthly fee to broadcast interviews and stuff like that