The Mortality of a Tulpa (also, how dangerous are dreams?).

Pleeb

Far as I can tell so far, tulpae are immortal. Kill them, absorb them, starve them, erase them from existence, and you can bring them back good as new with a little work (and sometimes they re-emerge on their own.)

This. My tulpae have been beaten to death, tortured, killed, decapitated, crushed by giant robots, thrown into volcanoes and suffered plenty of other deaths, and you'd never guess it just by looking at them.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, I couldn't help myself and took a small sword thing I use to spar with Glass, and lopped her head off. Besides us both being scared (her startled because I didn't really tell her I was going to do it), she just picked it back up and put it back on her neck.

She says she was just scared, and it didn't hurt or anything.

...then she bore one claw and approached me with a smile and said...

"now your turn..."

Oh bother.

Welp, I couldn't help myself and took a small sword thing I use to spar with Glass, and lopped her head off. Besides us both being scared (her startled because I didn't really tell her I was going to do it), she just picked it back up and put it back on her neck.

She says she was just scared, and it didn't hurt or anything.

...then she bore one claw and approached me with a smile and said...

"now your turn..."

Oh bother.

Glass, you just made my day.

• 2 weeks later...

Lucifer has been chopped by Shin plenty of times, the big kidder is made of shadows and the body parts just turn to shadow and flow back to him. Then he laughs and continues whatever he is doing :3

My opinions are all subject to change.

• 1 month later...

I have had my tulpa "killed" in dreams on accident. The end result was nothing bad came of it for my tulpa. It would seem that while dreaming they will not suffer harm. Perhaps if I did it with te intention to harm her it would, but I don't want to try that.

The only difference [between reality and a dream] is that what many see we call a real thing, and what only one sees we call a dream. But things that many see may have no taste or moment in them at all, and things that are shown only to one may be spears and water-spouts of truth from the very depth of truth"