Tulpa.info Merch!

Pleeb

We now have an official merch shop, because who wouldn't want a Tulpa.info mug? To celebrate, we're doing 15% all merch for 14 days!  All proceeds go directly to tulpa.info.  Soon (ideally the next week), I'm hoping to present a roadmap for the community and update our patreon and donation page to better explain what the money is going towards and where we stand financially (going to also roll out more perks for our patreons like a custom Patron role in the discord in addition to the forums).  But for now, I am totally buying a mug for my espresso.... and a polo... and a tshirt... https://shop.spreadshirt.com/tulpainfo/

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Nice. Am buying a travel mug and some buttons with my lawn money. I don't know what you see/can control on your side of things, but I would put some of the non-clothing items (mugs, buttons, face masks, mousepad) on the main page. Also worth noting for anyone looking in, with the "customize" button you can change the size, location, and color of the tulpa T. 

image.thumb.png.e9e29940219b926612de3942991450cc.png

One screenshot of some of the other things you can get with a tulpa T. 

image.png.7fffd4d209b4456a986b0c1dc139331c.png

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Good idea @JGC!  I really like the camper mug.  I added a few more sections too, including the ability to drop your own symbol on there (I've heard at least one person ask about t-psi or the supernatural symbol, though I'm not going to step on anyone's shoes).

I tried to see what would contrast best with the products color selections and added more things.  We now have more hats (the baseball cap is sold out already!), the throw pillow, and I'm totally buying that iPhone case.

Spoiler

Hmm, something just occurred to me. 

I'll report back on what the packaging looks like. It might not, but if it's plastered with "TULPA.INFO TULPA MERCH" on the outside, some people might not want to buy it. 

Our Thread

8 hours ago, JGC said:

Hmm, something just occurred to me. 

I'll report back on what the packaging looks like. It might not, but if it's plastered with "TULPA.INFO TULPA MERCH" on the outside, some people might not want to buy it. 

Oh yes!  Do let me know.

Spoiler

Reporting back. 

The packaging was just about as discrete as it gets: the only company name or branding on there was just the return address being "Spreadshirt Inc". There was nothing inside the brown box besides the tulpa.info merch, not a receipt or nothing. 

image.png.ea0b16678a524ad78b3ea98a0bb884e5.png

The mug and one of the five buttons.

Things to note: 

The buttons, I thought they looked a little off-center in the mockup image, but I thought it was just an inaccurate mockup so I didn't mess with it- but they are like 10% off-center to the left. It's not horrible though. 

The mug looks really nice, it makes me happy to look at, but the lid is not good. It has two holes to drink from, one slightly bigger than the other, neither that would fit an average sized straw. A small amount of liquid doesn't drain back into the mug when you finish drinking from it, the lid has a little lip that liquid will fall down into. But I'm guessing that this is a really standard size of mug, so I'm going to be looking to find a lid that I can fit in and use instead that's more usable. If any of this is a concern, there's other sorts of mugs they sell. 

Overall, I'm pretty happy to have some .info goodies, and even if it's pretty much chinese plastic crap, it's chinese plastic crap that supports .info, which is more than I can say for all the other chinese plastic crap I've bought. 

Our Thread

That's good to hear. Cat found a way to remove the "T" from the merch (The package would be seen by Cat's parents), and there's a shirt I want.

Edit: And I bought it! It's quite a bit cheaper without the logo, but having the option to remove the logo is nice because I can now have my secret ".info shirt" without having to worry about people asking questions.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

34 minutes ago, Ranger said:

That's good to hear. Cat found a way to remove the "T" from the merch (The package would be seen by Cat's parents), and there's a shirt I want.

Edit: And I bought it! It's quite a bit cheaper without the logo, but having the option to remove the logo is nice because I can now have my secret ".info shirt" without having to worry about people asking questions.

You removed the "T"? So it's a blank shirt?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

A blank shirt that still supports .info. But that's what I got from what they said. 

Our Thread

20 minutes ago, jean-luc said:

You removed the "T"? So it's a blank shirt?

It's one of the tye-dye shirts, so it's not completely blank.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread