Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

it's just a process of your brain figuring out how to also be another person that's not you, it's not faith-based but believing is definitely more conducive to them actually getting to the point they can be independent than not. 'Cus I mean, when ever does doubting your tulpas' tulpaness make things go better? You can have faith for now if you're okay with that though and eventually once they're well developed it'll be pretty obvious they're not just you talking to yourself. A lot of people don't really like believing on faith, but it's just a method for getting to the same result more easily tbh

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, i started to create a tulpa yesterday and today after i had talked to the tulpa I got tingels in my head, is this normal?

Sorry for my bad english i`m Swedish

I’m begginer too, but I read about it a lot and I think, with wath I read, that what it’s in your head, is that it’s your tulpa.

I’m bad me too in english, I’m french

Is there a problem if I change my tulpa's form? She is not sentient yet and I was thinking about giving a simple form for easier visualization and so she could change later.

yeah it's fine, you can change them as much as you need to before they're vocal if you don't feel any resistance from them. Also even if they change randomly while developing, if it's a change you don't like you can change it back until they're vocal and can tell you if they actually wanted that change or not. That helps prevent invasive thoughts/random deviation that you wouldn't have liked, but also lets your tulpa change eventually if they wanted to

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Many people have asked this before, but I still don't understand this: What is visualization?

From what I have heard, it seems to be the usage of a "mind's eye" (clarification needed) to 'see' (what does it feel like?) things, and the resulting 'image' (what is it?) may have some properties, such as being colourful, as well as having other sensory illusions attached to it, such as smell and touch.

When I 'visualize' (in quotes since I might be doing this all wrong), I get... nothing, in terms of images. I get spatial information of where everything is, and sometimes additional information, such as the colour or the texture of an object, but nothing that I can see. I can get a feel of my tulpa if I visualize her like this, and I can get information about details of her, but not anything like actual sight. It's like being Chirrut from Rogue One, except it only applies to this illusory realm. It's sort of like what is described here: community.tulpa.info/thread-visualization-starting-from-absolute-pitch-black

Also regarding this topic, in terms of other senses, smell and hearing are the only ones that I might remotely have a grasp on. I can't touch my tupper, and as for taste, I'd rather not try until I get her consent.

On a happier note, I would like to ask what tactile and presence imposition feels like. I can feel her poking my back quite often, even though my back may not be available for poking at all (e.g. up against a wall). I also get some sort of presence sensing capabilities, and my eyes can focus on where she seems to be, but it is wildly inaccurate (as in I can be poked at from the back even though she seemed to be 3 feet in front of me).

I also regularly take walks with her being 'imposed', and even though I can't see her (so definitely no visual imposition) I seem to sense her walking somehow, which leads to faint fears of me puppeting. Is any of the that normal for a very young (3 months but no visuals) imposed tupper, and am I actually puppeting?

Sorry for this long post, and thank you in advance for answering.

ImBadAtNames, have you looked into something called aphahtasia (I think that’s how it’s spelt) which is to do with the lack of being able to visualise.

With presence imposition, sometimes I’m aware of an older, authoritarian figure stood over my shoulder. It’s an odd feeling. He likes sitting on a nearby table and watching as I work.

I believe there’s a saying here - “if you think your parroting/puppeting, you’re probably not”

Recently, instead of narrating, I’ve been trying to get better at visualising. Although, I’m not entirely sure how this works. Firstly, I wanted to ask, when lily starts talking, does she just kind of appear automatically. And if so, does she appear in the form of a hallucination(as in does she appear through my eye) or does she appear in the form of imagination.

I’d also quite like to see if anyone has any visualisation tips. That would be useful.

Thanks

Also do you need to be able to visualise or have a wonderland to create a tulpa

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic