Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Question: How do you switch? Any tips? This is for future reference.

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

Question: How do you switch? Any tips? This is for future reference.

We're not the best to be asked because we have never successfully achieved it before. However, we do know that switching is where you need to dissociate and your Tulpa will take your place. We have heard of "reverse imposition" as a technique, which is taking your real life senses and applying them to your wonderland. The end result is your senses no longer give you information about your surrounding but instead your wonderland surroundings. There are guides that go through this in better detail than I can explain.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Question! In Lameman's terms, is there a way to truly differentiate Pencil's mindvoice from mind, and a way to basically get me to stop parroting/puppeting(My #1 problem)? And, do you have any truly beginners tips for possession? Again, in Lameman's terms(Stupid people talk)?

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

1. Understand that you can parrot sometimes, but kniw that pencil will correct you when you say something they disagree with.

Or

2. Realize that you are sometimes proxying what they say. It can hapown that you repeat what they say, or your lips and throat may move, it's probably you proxying, this is not parroting.

Minor possessions began to occur for us at about month 5 with no intent to do so on my part. I have experianced slight hand dissasociation only while proxying during chat, with both Misha and Ashley 'controlling the hand'. I have also had Misha freek out when i was driving, and try to steer the car suddenly. We have not practiced this, however; i have given them full rights to 'do whatever they want.'

You will get better responses than mine, don't worry.

There are plenty of guides available for these subjects, looking through them will probably be beneficial.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Has anyone here ever created a toxic, somewhat parasitic thoughtform, by accident? I've spent weeks fixated on the behavior, motives, traits, etc of an ex, and yesterday my tulpa took on some of those behaviors- seemingly out of nowhere. Once I worked out the source of those behaviors I used a visual metaphor to 'separate' my tulpa from them (Something resembling when Dio's mind control nub was taken out of Kakyoin's forehead, if you were wondering what that was like). The thoughtform that came out when I separated them still has something of a presence; it looks sort of like a fleshy worm. I just don't know what to do about it; getting rid of it feels like murder, I'm afraid of strengthening it by continuing to think about my ex, and I really would rather not have a speaking introject of this person.

I don't think the form is sentient, but I think my doubt surrounding that and fears that maybe it could be, could possibly contribute to it becoming sentient. Basically, I don't know how to approach this whatsoever. It's in 'stasis' in a headspace-jar right now.

How many hours of passive forcing is equivalent to 1 hour of active forcing? Give or take...

It totally depends on what you're doing. For the most part, I'd say they can't be equivalent. You can't go around kind of thinking about your tulpa for a week straight and expect the same results as doing at least a little active forcing where you really focus on hearing from them, etc. Passive forcing (as an umbrella term for all sorts of activities that aren't just focusing on your tulpa) is supplementary. Even if it's just a little, a bit of time active forcing is necessary. Passive can help a lot if it's qualitative, which is basically based on just how much you're thinking about your tulpa during it.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Has anyone here ever created a toxic, somewhat parasitic thoughtform, by accident? I've spent weeks fixated on the behavior, motives, traits, etc of an ex, and yesterday my tulpa took on some of those behaviors- seemingly out of nowhere. Once I worked out the source of those behaviors I used a visual metaphor to 'separate' my tulpa from them (Something resembling when Dio's mind control nub was taken out of Kakyoin's forehead, if you were wondering what that was like). The thoughtform that came out when I separated them still has something of a presence; it looks sort of like a fleshy worm. I just don't know what to do about it; getting rid of it feels like murder, I'm afraid of strengthening it by continuing to think about my ex, and I really would rather not have a speaking introject of this person.

I don't think the form is sentient, but I think my doubt surrounding that and fears that maybe it could be, could possibly contribute to it becoming sentient. Basically, I don't know how to approach this whatsoever. It's in 'stasis' in a headspace-jar right now.

We push that stuff 'out the door'. It's not murder, it's a one way ticket back to wherever it came from. For instance, if it's an NPC it goes back to the subconsious mind, if it's a soulbond, it goes back to its home world, in stasis.

If it's an intrusive thought, it's reabsorbed into the subconsious mind, with the hope it will never return (they don't).

Scoot its little butt out the door and don't think about it again.

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic