Art of Simmie and our World

September13

Oh wow, I see what you mean by jacked lol. Cool! Did you put in a prompt to make them have muscles like that?

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Holy crap your art is great Simmie and Phil!

I tried to make one of your "Jacked Action Simmie" AI pic's hair red. It turned out okay

Spoiler

image.png.d4b204c5fc0b77eeb8be1b335cf83ceb.png

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

22 minutes ago, TB said:

Oh wow, I see what you mean by jacked lol. Cool! Did you put in a prompt to make them have muscles like that?

Yeah haha! 💪

Phil wrote up a description of me that he put into every set of images, with some variations for outfits and such. The description included the phase "moderately athletic", but the AI doesn't really understand that, so most of the pictures either render me waif-ish or totally jacked with very little in between. 😄 I think since Phil told the AI to draw me "kicking ass in a kung-fu movie" it decided to show me fully jacked for all of these pictures. 😄

There is something about the energy of these that I like, even if I am not literally jacked like that. It's symbolic for the intensity and ferocity I have for protecting those I car about. I like to think the strength of the muscles represent the strength of my will/character/determination or whatever. It's just not the way I'd want to literally look. 😄

8 minutes ago, Ranger said:

I tried to make one of your "Jacked Action Simmie" AI pic's hair red. It turned out okay

Oh nice! 😁 Yeah you got my hair color pretty much completely right! 👩‍🦰

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Beautiful family pictures 🤗 and you lookin' buff girl💪 😉

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Thank you Jaina! 😁

So, today on AI art adventures: Phil and I wanted the AI to create images of me fighting Star Wars battle droids because that's a common way we like to visualize me defeating negative thoughts in this head. The AI didn't really do what we asked at all, however what it DID do was create some pretty awesome pictures of me as some kind of Star Wars character! 😁 A higher than average amount of these were good, so I'm just going to pick out the best few to share. Let's do five heroic pictures followed by one of me as a Sith:

image.png.6b0f173e638807f8d8c4b9bc25aaf154.pngimage.png.4c2f9103fc8cd5e4cb5c599621acf0a2.pngimage.png.27399ec66f770bc91f347be87d1d8a9b.pngimage.webp.c5b0110f89b816f6792cf3e537e8edfe.webpimage.png.463139e071bad413527aec57f8d9955e.pngimage.webp.f5715dbac8a4fee8acf8407bd4f3980d.webp

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

• 2 weeks later...

So today we tried generating images of me with Junior again. We used a better-written prompt than the first time, and actually got some good results! 😁 The AI struggles with more than one person; it tends to only generate one person, or generates both people using one person's attributes. But a few actually came out decent and I want to share them with you!

image.png.6d7858484cd69c6f005007b876463260.pngimage.png.f9f052f34c096892e4f9f1d26eaa2c8b.pngimage.png.0460e409d36dd6ef1a3f9714dd26bc2c.pngimage.png.615c4c9c49173eaf856387d857a0604e.pngimage.png.85811786975f92adde45f2550f57172e.png

These all make me so happy! 🥰 They are all fairly passable as cartoon versions of me! Even Junior looks pretty decent in most of these, although he actually has light brown hair like his father, not red hair like me.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23