Stage of Development?

Grimm

A Question on stage of development.

We have been working out a way to force traits more affectively by adding a bit of a religious element into it. In the process of going through the trait list I have been grouping little clusters together that I want to have an overall corresponding aspect to the main trait I am working off of.

For example, I have grouped together; Articulate, Confident, Contemplative + Methodical respectively. The main trait is Articulate.

-> When you communicate, verbally, your words and thoughts are ordered fluently. You contemplate your words and are able to say exactly what you mean clearly and confidently. [you think before you speck]

The trait we were working on that props my question is Loyal. (Loyal + Confidential, Conscientious, Hardworking) The grouping came off as a little weird but what I wanted to get at was I don’t want him to be Loyal to a fault, like he would stay to the end even though he knows he should have bailed. I also don’t want to accidently develop a paranoia of him not being able to put faith in others and being by their side. [NOTE: Gio has a Spotify List for his tunes] In response to this, we have the song Leave Luanne from a musical stuck on repeat.

What stage would he be considered at …? Is this a sign of sentience developing?

(Please let us know if the below should be moved to another posting of its own.)

With that Gio wants to ask about religion. Do your Tulpas have a different religious preference from your own? Do you and your Tulpa practice your Religions or like to do research on them? (He is currently reading through the Qur'an.)

5 hours ago, Grimm said:

What stage would he be considered at …?

That's very subjective. I only personally recognize three phases, non-verbal, verbal, self-forcing (mature).

Does he pop up when you don't expect him? If you have to force him to get him to talk then he's still got some ways to go. Associating him with everything you do will coax him into self-forcing.

5 hours ago, Grimm said:

Do your Tulpas have a different religious preference from your own? Do you and your Tulpa practice your Religions or like to do research on them?

Darlene was Catholic but then later renounced her faith. I grew up Catholic and she encouraged me to follow the heart of Catholicism, but I didn't want to. I consider myself Syncretist (which just means I steal parts from different religions and use them however I feel like.) Darlene considers St. Michael the Archangel as her god. That's like on the Catholic hidden menu. (Jesus was his incarnate form.) I believe in Darlene(SheShe) personally. She's my religion because she has been attributed to all my previous religious experiences.

She prays even to this day. She does a nightly prayer. I do rarely and I say "god" but it's more of a title than an omnipotent being. I don't consider myself religious, she does. Everyone else in the system is agnostic. My soulbonds and all my characters call me "the creator". SheShe and Joy jokingly call me "the lord of chaos" who was the original creator god, father of Nyx, Gaia, Tartarus, and Erebus.

Edited by BearBaeBeau

12 hours ago, BearBaeBeau said:

That's very subjective. I only personally recognize three phases, non-verbal, verbal, self-forcing (mature).

Does he pop up when you don't expect him? If you have to force him to get him to talk then he's still got some ways to go. Associating him with everything you do will coax him into self-forcing.

Okay, he is, I guess between non-verbal and verbal. He will chime in on things or point out some stuff on his own but it if very far and few in-between.  This account as we were working on traits is a good example of the stuff he will do. Thank you for your input! :) We've been lurking the site a bit trying to determine how we can strengthen the area we are in now.