General Suggestions Thread

ThatOneGuy

It means you should read these forums more and not post until you are familiar enough with them. Mostly because what you asked is something you could find an answer to yourself.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does but what is offending about it? It is just tulpa-only chat about everything they would like to. Nothing insulting, really...

EDIT: There is "General Discussion" mostly about serious forcing stuff and "Questions and Answers" to resolve (mostly) host`s problems. It would be nice if our lovely tulpas had some space for themselves. If my idea is wrong just ignore it.

But why am I not allowed to talk just because I'm a host?

That's discrimination.

And discrimination is wrong.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

But why am I not allowed to talk just because I'm a host?

That's discrimination.

And discrimination is wrong.

And why am I not allowed to park in place for drivers with disabilities?

Discrimination!

I though it would be nice if tulpas had their own place without us, hosts and our view point on everything related to tulpa. Would not it be interesting to see how tulpas discuss with each other without our interference?

I read the "official" annoucement about all this stuff and I kinda disagree with it but whatever.

Gonna lurk some more :)

Yesman, "lurking" when talking about forums our online communities means reading posts, but not writing them. By doing this, you're essentially hidden and watching everyone else.

Sands suggested this because the idea of a tulpa-only forum has been brought up many times before, and Sands thinks you should know everything that has ever been posted here before you post anything.

I think Sands is being rude and unrealistic, but you have to remember, he was cursed by an evil demon to read every post on this forum every day until the end of time, so it's understandable that seeing the same question asked more than once annoys him.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

Unfortunately the most important post I was referring to has been deleted, which would answer so many questions but it was technically against the rules so that's why I can't repeat what it said.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I though it would be nice if tulpas had their own place without us, hosts and our view point on everything related to tulpa. Would not it be interesting to see how tulpas discuss with each other without our interference?

Why? They're people.

Super interesting to watch them talk, right?

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Why? They're people.

Super interesting to watch them talk, right?

They are special people living in your head. The person they know the best is host. Also host is the only one they can talk to freely and this is why I though about tulpa-only forum section. Tulpa.info is all about tulpas stuff, tulpas problems, forcing problems and dozens of discussions. What I dont often see here is tulpa itself.

So lets imagine there is tulpa-only section. Few brave and strong enough tulpas start some discussions and others join them. More are encouraged to do the same. Would not it be great forcing exercise?

• 4 weeks later...

Alright... New guy here, excuse the n00biness...

I don't know if this has yet to be suggested, as my IPod seems to make it a game to hate my Internet usage and therefore it doesn't like the search option, but maybe.. JUST MAYBE.. Could it be a possibility in the near future that an entirely seperate Roleplaying forum be made? Of course, I don't know if that's where you want to take this site, but if it is, I may be able to help out with that. New to this site, but definatly a veteran Roleplayer.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

MY TULPAE

1)Name: Tetra

Form: Gardevoir

Personality: Kind, friendly, strong-willed, likes Trance and Led Zeppelin

Stage: Formulating speech

Alright... New guy here, excuse the n00biness...

I don't know if this has yet to be suggested, as my IPod seems to make it a game to hate my Internet usage and therefore it doesn't like the search option, but maybe.. JUST MAYBE.. Could it be a possibility in the near future that an entirely seperate Roleplaying forum be made? Of course, I don't know if that's where you want to take this site, but if it is, I may be able to help out with that. New to this site, but definatly a veteran Roleplayer.

(I'd be careful how you use the world "roleplaying" around here.)

Can you please ellaborate?

My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

I generally mean somewhere where those of us can come together and play through storylines, make characters (or play as existing ones), and really have a good time. Of course it's just a suggestion. I have plenty of other places to Roleplay, I just thought it might be rather interesting to perhaps get our Tulpae involved in it as well, maybe have games where you and your Tulpa team up to take on a plot of sorts.

If I could use an example from another site, I'm thinking something alon the lines of Pokécommunity's Roleplaying forum. Just a place to hang out with friends (or even make some) and Roleplay about anything that stays within the rule limits.

MY TULPAE

1)Name: Tetra

Form: Gardevoir

Personality: Kind, friendly, strong-willed, likes Trance and Led Zeppelin

Stage: Formulating speech